Fat people..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Corran
FACT: Fat people are harder to kidnap.

Darth Nauj
no shit sherlock stick out tongue

shellie
then Im safe ninja

Englishpin@pple
and im not

dave123
Originally posted by Corran
FACT: Fat people are harder to kidnap. Surely they'd run slower, and be easier to catch? ninja

Corran
Originally posted by dave123
Surely they'd run slower, and be easier to catch? ninja Try picking them up and carrying them to the car and stuffing them in the boot.

BakaXero
but harder to carry erm

Corran
Try picking them up and carrying them to the car and stuffing them in the boot. NOT that I have tried it, honest.

Neo_Version 7
CORRAN! eek!

BakaXero
out with it!!
who was your victim this time?

Corran
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
CORRAN! eek! YOU! eek!

Corran
Originally posted by BakaXero
out with it!!
who was your victim this time? The ransom note will be forthcoming.

DarkC
NOT that I have tried it, honest.
*cough* I'm sure you haven't.

BakaXero
The ransom note will be forthcoming. *waits for ransom note*

Corran
You're not the recipient so you'll be waiting some time.

BakaXero
then can i get a copy?

Corran
No

BakaXero
well this sux...

Mandos
Luckely I'm not fat.

Corran
Originally posted by Mandos
Luckely I'm not fat. Not lucky, that means it's easier to kidnap you.

Mandos
Yeah, try to kidnap a judo master.

Corran
Originally posted by Mandos
Yeah, try to kidnap a judo master. Been there, done that, got the T-shirt and certificate.

Mr. Bacon
i like peter's no fat chicks shirt

Tattoo
I'm a fat people...good for cuddling.

RogerRamjet
yeah you fat guys always make me laugh!! like Kevin James an' Jimmy Gandolfini..real cool guys...

Tattoo
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
yeah you fat guys always make me laugh!! like Kevin James an' Jimmy Gandolfini..real cool guys...

We're known for our comic genius, it helps us fit in. ermm

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Tattoo
I'm a fat people...good for cuddling.

yes *cuddles you* happy

Tattoo
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
yes *cuddles you* happy

Like a pillow, I am.

Piggle Humsy
Like a pillow, I am.

you're my man pillow vin

Tattoo
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
you're my man pillow vin

That man pillow thread was creepy. vin

RogerRamjet
We're known for our comic genius, it helps us fit in. ermm

it's true some of the best actors in the world are actually fat guys...Gandolfini, Goodman, Travolta (when he was fat), John Candy, Chris Farley, Kevin James, Ving Rhames...the list goes on and on cool

Tattoo
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
it's true some of the best actors in the world are actually fat guys...Gandolfini, Goodman, Travolta (when he was fat), John Candy, Chris Farley, Kevin James, Ving Rhames...the list goes on and on cool

I like Ralphie May from Last Comic Standing, and he's truly fat.

Ultimate Hulk43
FACT: Fat people are harder to kidnap.

Make sure you don't know them out or they'll be even heavier. Just gag them & carry them to the car. Then, starve them so if you have to move them to a different location they just might be a little less heavy.

Röland
0UyrTx3u6Yw

dadudemon
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
Make sure you don't know them out or they'll be even heavier. Just gag them & carry them to the car. Then, starve them so if you have to move them to a different location they just might be a little less heavy.

Fat people are easy to kid nap...just tip them over into a large van. It will take them a while to sit-up so you don't have to expend energy trying to tie them up.

Also, in the event of a chase down...it wouldn't take long to overtake them. They wouldn't resist the tying up either...the gagging would be hard because of the desperate gasps for air...that might piss them off.

Also, it's not like it would be hard to roll them onto a rolling platform...trip them...roll them onto a flat object that rolls...and tote them to where you want them...people wouldn't really notice because they would just suspect you of helping a fat ass get about...

also...they have fat people wheel chairs...try to capture a fat person by showing them one of those and they might actually volunteer to sit down in it for you just take a break from the chore of getting about.

Why do I know so much about abducting fat people? Simple...I think about how to kidnap every type of person in case I become a secret super elite ninja special forces classified hero soldier-dude.

Vathu
I'm a little boy.

Shelbert Lemon
Im a fat people too. Im safe. Yay. happy

RogerRamjet
I like Ralphie May from Last Comic Standing, and he's truly fat.

or Robbie Coltrane yes

Baylin
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
Im a fat people too. Im safe. Yay. happy

You are not safe... ninja

...from being poked pokey

stick out tongue

Strangelove
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
i like peter's no fat chicks shirt That was truly a major thread resurrection you had there, Bacon.

I miss Corran, his offbeat humor brought me warmth on cold nights sad

Baylin
indeed, if only we could bring back old members as easily as bringing back old threads!

Strangelove
Originally posted by Baylin
indeed, if only we could bring back old members as easily as bringing back old threads! Maybe we could kidnap Corran and force him to come back....?

Baylin
YES! He's not fat, or wasn't the couple of times I met him, so we should be able to kidnap him easily enough. Also, unless he's moved, I know where he lives...batman

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by Baylin
You are not safe... ninja

...frpokey

stick out tongue

This woman is fearless. Well mostly. stick out tongue

miss_swann
lure the fat person with food into a cupboard, leave them there with water but no food for a week then go back and kidnap them.

Tsure
FACT: Fat people are harder to kidnap. Damnit, just when I thought it was going to be easy to kidnap the Pillsbury Doughboy. erm

miss_swann
Fat people should diet

Tsure
Originally posted by miss_swann
Fat people should diet :O Don't talk about yourself like that. So isn't nice. Fat people are individuals just like us. yes

miss_swann
Originally posted by Tsure
:O Don't talk about yourself like that. So isn't nice. Fat people are individuals just like us. yes

1. Don't call me fat
2. I'm not saying fat people aren't individual
3. If it bothers them being fat then diets are good
4. If it doesn't they should over turn Hollywood
5. Please don't take offence

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.