Aaah Help! Quick!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
How can i convince my cheep ass father to buy me tickets to the Nine inch nails and queens of the stone age concert icon5 I need them reeeeaaall bad NIN is like oxygen for me

*gets down on knees and begs*

Neo_Version 7
Let's say the tickets cost 100 bucks.

Ask him for 200. That way, he'll refuse, but then you can negotiate to bring it lower to around 100.

RaeRox
Tell him youre becoming suicidal and the voices in your head tell you that you need them to live.

JK! JK! I really dont know.

DarkC
Offer to do something in return, like, make up for it.

Corran
Originally posted by DarkC
Offer to do something in return, like, make up for it. But NOT while you are still on your knees, that would sound soooo wrong.

DarkC
Originally posted by Corran
But NOT while you are still on your knees, that would sound soooo wrong.
Corran, get yer' mind out of the gutter!!

RaeRox
Corran, get yer' mind out of the gutter!!

well he does have a point.

DarkC
You're all corrupted.

RaeRox
You're all corrupted.

im sry, it comes naturally.

DarkC
erm

RaeRox
erm

ya i know...another reason to worry about me smile

DarkC
Where's Ronny now?

RaeRox
Where's Ronny now?

In my basement. Hacked up into little tiny pieces. Being seasoned for the BBQ tonight.

Ronny
Originally posted by RaeRox
Tell him youre becoming suicidal and the voices in your head tell you that you need them to live.

JK! JK! I really dont know. That might just work... But its NIN... so he might think it would help with the suicidal crap

Ronny
But NOT while you are still on your knees, that would sound soooo wrong. Blerg messed yuck

Corran
Corran, get yer' mind out of the gutter!! I did not suggest the wrong thing here, I'm just trying to help to ensure nothing untoward is assumed.

DarkC
I did not suggest the wrong thing here, I'm just trying to help to ensure nothing untoward is assumed.
To tell you the truth, it hadn't occured to me before you brought it up. erm

Spelljammer
Ronny lives in Florida, Spelljammer knows because Jennifer spoke of these nine inch nails..

Spelljammer should show you his disfigured face! That way you know what true fear looks like you ammeciated whelp! Bwahahaha!

DarkC
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Ronny lives in Florida, Spelljammer knows because Jennifer spoke of these nine inch nails..

Spelljammer should show you his disfigured face! That way you know what true fear looks like you ammeciated whelp! Bwahahaha!
1.) No. You are FAR off, my friend.
2.) What the - ?

Spelljammer
Oh, nevermind then..

Spelljammer has another plan then, you accept that your father refuses, let the anger build up inside you, and give into the darkside of The Force!

Raven Guardia
Okay Ronny, say that you think you deserve a chance to go the concert, Your doing good in school you help arond the house (if you do..I dont know) but say things like that, that you would like a chance to go to this concert and really apperciate it.

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
Okay Ronny, say that you think you deserve a chance to go the concert, Your doing good in school you help arond the house (if you do..I dont know) but say things like that, that you would like a chance to go to this concert and really apperciate it.
Or, you know.. he could just let his soul grow black and harden.. realizing sooner then later how everything in life is a dissapointment.. And living only to watch those who have wronged him suffer more then he.. so they know the inevitably of pain and anguish too..

DarkC
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Or, you know.. he could just let his soul grow black and harden.. realizing sooner then later how everything in life is a dissapointment.. And living only to watch those who have wronged him suffer more then he.. so they know the inevitably of pain and anguish too..
So, you think Ronny's a man, eh?

*barely conceals snickering*

SeptemberRain
Originally posted by Ronny
How can i convince my cheep ass father to buy me tickets to the Nine inch nails and queens of the stone age concert icon5 I need them reeeeaaall bad NIN is like oxygen for me

Is Death From Above 1979 going be at the show you are trying to go to?

EsteemedLeader
start destroying everything in sight that isnt yours and threaten to jump off a building while slashing your wrists...

Revernd Maynard

*gets down on knees and begs* punch him?

Leo.M
GET A JOB

Ronny
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
Okay Ronny, say that you think you deserve a chance to go the concert, Your doing good in school you help arond the house (if you do..I dont know) but say things like that, that you would like a chance to go to this concert and really apperciate it. I'll try that, it may go better then mugging him and running off with hot sweaty angsty men...

heehee

Ronny
Originally posted by Leo.M
GET A JOB NO ONE WILL HIRE ME.

Leo.M
why

Ronny
Im fourteen confused

WindDancer

Tell him you'll do extra chores at home. That always worked for me with my poppa.

Leo.M
Im fourteen confused

Stripe for people at your school. I have a job but if i need the money fast, I just Stripe for people big grin

Alpha Centauri
Wait, Trent will beg you to go to his show. I'm sure he's short of some fans who actually have good taste now.

-AC

Ronny
Poor stupid trent selout like a popstar sad Poor poor moron, But i'm not gonna stop liking NIN just cause a **** up on his part.. unless they actully start sucking.

What i wouldnt give for trent to beg me for anything droolio

Ronny
If only i had 130 bucks sad

Alpha Centauri
Poor stupid trent selout like a popstar sad Poor poor moron, But i'm not gonna stop liking NIN just cause a **** up on his part.. unless they actully start sucking.

What i wouldnt give for trent to beg me for anything droolio

Unless they start sucking? The man turned his back on what he spent years creating, for money. Nothing he says can be taken seriously.

That, and I swear you own With Teeth.

-AC

dave123
If only i had 130 bucks sad take out a loan, and i'll pay it back for you when i'm rich big grin Sp's promise wink

Alpha Centauri
...and there aint nuthin stronger than Sp's promise.

-AC

DarkC
Stripe for people at your school. I have a job but if i need the money fast, I just Stripe for people big grin
Please tell me that was sarcasm.

Alpha Centauri
Yeah, why the hell would you wanna stripe? Surely stripping would be more effective.

-AC

dave123
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
...and there aint nuthin stronger than Sp's promise.

-AC A man of my word yes

Leo.M
To Ronny yes cuz she's a girl...but me no i really do that when i need money and I'm a guy who doesn't care if ppl see me naked

Ronny
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Unless they start sucking? The man turned his back on what he spent years creating, for money. Nothing he says can be taken seriously.

That, and I swear you own With Teeth.

-AC I was talking about the music. And With teeth isnt bad enough to turn me against NIN

dave123
Don't like my loan idea? sad

Alpha Centauri
Fair enough.

Personally I expected something good after The Fragile, but to each their own.

-AC

Ronny
Stripe for people at your school. I have a job but if i need the money fast, I just Stripe for people big grin No :s I dont have any money but i still have dignity.

And i look horrible naked.

Ronny
Originally posted by dave123
Don't like my loan idea? sad I'm being serious sad

dave123
And i look horrible naked. I'll be the judge of that ninja

dave123
I'm being serious sad Me too embarrasment If you can get a $200 loan, repayable in say.... 6 years? erm

Ronny
I'm not sure if a minor can take out a loan

Leo.M
When worst comes to worst....you can always have a car wash

dave123
I'm off to bed, but the offer's still on the table happy

Ronny
Night night

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.