Is it Me?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

manjaro
...or has the vs forum been sucking ass lately? not that this is a raving lunatic rant or anything but, when ive been on every day but still havent posted anything in the "vs" forum for as long as five days you must know that something is wrong. and this isnt something about gee the noobs are doing this or the vets are doing that but its a damn shame that im getting bored.......and KMC is my livelyhood man!!(not ashamed to say it) is there anything we can do to spice it up? meaning what battles we could add, what battles we should stop posting

yahman
Indeed. I posted something very similar recently. I prefer going on this forum now. More Quality less quantity.

Very funny response to Whirly ,yesterday though. big grin

Lord-of-Dreams
same. VS is falling for no apparent reason. It's getting more boring everyday. I find myself arguing more with morons over nothing and things that would go in OT or even philosophie before VS. This room, however sems to be growing, blooming, if I may. Not much we can do, I'm afraid. Everything has already been done. The VS is just too damn full now. Evrey good fight has been done (most new fights are either groupings or clone fights- instead of Batman vs Wolverine, it's Cap vs Wolverine, not that, of course, but along those lines. Or different continuities.). We could see if its possible to demolish the VS and start again... Or start bringing back old, good fights...

Scoobless
yeah..... you try to add a different type of fight.... but no-one responds... they just want to see how many times they can get Batman to fight Cap

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=328449&highlight=stay+puft

manjaro
yeah i too find this forum enjoyable. i guess it allows you to be a lttle intellectual. also you can find out who really knows what they're talking about cuz its about comic facts, known feats, or overall what you think about something, as opposed to ranting about hypothetic battles

Whirlysplatt
A cross genre v forum is needed, I sugeested it to Paola but she said nobody would want to mod it. Imagine Anime v Comics v Books v Films v TV v Roleplay etc etc how cool would that besmile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.