Abomination vs Ultimate Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yahman
I go for Ultimate Colossus as he is the only real power house in the Ultimate Universe, except for the Hulk. I think Abomination is really overated. I think he's currently getting his ass handed to him by Wolverine ? Who wins ??????????

the Darkone
Abomination is in the same strength class as savage hulk class 100+ and he is better fighter than Ultimate colossus, Abomination will work his steel a$$ all day.

Wynndar
Check out Hulk Destruction...That depiction of Abomination will crumple Colossus like foil.

bardock
tuf call

Wynndar
The most recent Abomination is freaking huge. Doc Samson comes up to his waist!. Ive always considered him stronger than Colossus. He's also intelligent and clever.

jrodslam
^ thumb up

Tony Stark
Originally posted by yahman
I go for Ultimate Colossus as he is the only real power house in the Ultimate Universe, except for the Hulk. I think Abomination is really overated. I think he's currently getting his ass handed to him by Wolverine ? Who wins ??????????

confused

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Tony Stark
confused

Abom 7/10

Wynndar
confused

colossus fans hate the Thing dont forget...they're just mad cuz he's the strongest after Hulk and not Colossus.

yahman
confused

He hasn't really done anything yet. And i havn't seen Abomination do anything Impressive in Hulk destruction. And Ult Colossus is definately 100 +

Wynndar
Im not sure if another Hulk destruction is out yet. But Abom was still locked up in the last one. I was emphasizing how He was bigger than the Hulk now. Abomination has always been one of the strongest guys on Earth. Colossus has not.

yahman
Originally posted by Wynndar
Im not sure if another Hulk destruction is out yet. But Abom was still locked up in the last one. I was emphasizing how He was bigger than the Hulk now. Abomination has always been one of the strongest guys on Earth. Colossus has not.

I don't really agree with that. Since his first Appearance Abomination has had his ass beaten more times than Will Young (U.K. thing, don't worry about it). And Herc's recent mini will make you think twice about labelling him 'One of the strongest guys on earth'.He literally gets one punched, by Herc (Who maybe in his mortal form). And we aren't talking about 616 Colossus. Ultimate Colossus is potentially the strongest guy i his universe. He beat the crap out of Ultimate Iron Man and Ultimate Thor. We cannot gauge his strength accurately until he fights Hulk and Thing, but he's definitely far stronger than his 616 counterpart. Some people think that 616 Colossus would beat Abomination. smile big grin

Wynndar
strongest guy in his universe? roll eyes (sarcastic)

yahman
strongest guy in his universe? roll eyes (sarcastic)

hahahahahahahhahahah .... funny

laughing laughing laughing smile smile sad confused

Sorry 'World'

colossus17
colossus fans hate the Thing dont forget...they're just mad cuz he's the strongest after Hulk and not Colossus.

yes a walking pile of rock.....colossus will rape the thing......

Wynndar
thats like saying colossus is a walking pile of alluminum foil...very innaccurate. I bet Colossus would love to rape the Thing....he's a shiny fairy. Thats probably why u like him. But considering how Colossus held up against Champion, I dont think he'd get the chance.

yahman
Originally posted by colossus17
yes a walking pile of rock.....colossus will rape the thing......

You'd like to do that, wouldn't you ? wink

colossus17
thats like saying colossus is a walking pile of alluminum foil...very innaccurate. I bet Colossus would love to rape the Thing....he's a shiny fairy. Thats probably why u like him. But considering how Colossus held up against Champion, I dont think he'd get the chance.

i also like ur dad...that dosent mean shit.....

yahman
i also like ur dad...that dosent mean shit..... laughing laughing

HigH ScholaR
laughing out loud

Wynndar
i also like ur dad...that dosent mean shit.....

HAHAHA...yea that was clever...but I still think my crack against colossus was funnier. I mean he's a big pretty shiny fairy...the comics always mention how handsome he is. Maybe thats why people like him so much. But I think the fact that Grimm and Blonskie are trapped in hideous yet terribly powerful forms is more tragic and interesting. Thing's mentioned when he was mutating, the uglier he gets, the stronger he gets.

colossus17
HAHAHA...yea that was clever...but I still think my crack against colossus was funnier. I mean he's a big pretty shiny fairy...the comics always mention how handsome he is. Maybe thats why people like him so much. But I think the fact that Grimm and Blonskie are trapped in hideous yet terribly powerful forms is more tragic and interesting. Thing's mentioned when he was mutating, the uglier he gets, the stronger he gets.

it wasent a crack....colossus is handsome in his human form.....dude get it over with colossus is stronger everyone will agree on that colossus is stronger did u ever see colossus struggle with anything.....?

yahman

That was very Deep and anything, but it doesn't really have anything to do with the debate. Deep meaningful conversation is always added bonus, especially on this Forum, but this is my thread and i just want the matter in hand discussed. Sorry Dude no SPAM.

colossus17
That was very Deep and anything, but it doesn't really have anything to do with the debate. Deep meaningful conversation is always added bonus, especially on this Forum, but this is my thread and i just want the matter in hand discussed. Sorry Dude no SPAM.

yeah u ****en show him my british friend

Wynndar
it wasent a crack....colossus is handsome in his human form.....dude get it over with colossus is stronger everyone will agree on that colossus is stronger did u ever see colossus struggle with anything.....?

What do u mean struggle with anything. He was struggling to stay awake when he was fighting Champion. Ive never seen Colossus lift incredible weights like Hulk or Hercules. He's the X-Men's strong man. Not a top tier strength character like Thor. Its even apparent in the way he's drawn. Compared to the other strong guys he's small and thin, proportianal and pretty, and shiny, even when he's in his steel form. The big ugly tragic characters will always appear tougher IMO ie Abomination.

yahman
yeah u ****en show him my british friend

No cheek from you either... you sheep shagging, Field ploughing, Dad rapping, rusty bell ended, rather good lookin wink , ruskie

Wynndar
yea i dont think that lusting about my dad was really on track either wink

on another random note, u were in the israeli military right? do they have a policy about that, like in the US?

yahman
What do u mean struggle with anything. He was struggling to stay awake when he was fighting Champion. Ive never seen Colossus lift incredible weights like Hulk or Hercules. He's the X-Men's strong man. Not a top tier strength character like Thor. Its even apparent in the way he's drawn. Compared to the other strong guys he's small and thin, proportianal and pretty, and shiny, even when he's in his steel form. The big ugly tragic characters will always appear tougher IMO ie Abomination.

Indeed. This is all true to the 616 universe, but in the Ultimate Universe he is a rea powerhouse.

Wynndar
True...I didn't really keep up with Ultimate much back when Colossus performed his impressive feats. But now that its really becoming more developed and the writing is starting to make sense and congeal, I predict they will structure the Ultimate hierarchy of strong guys much like the 616.

colossus17
No cheek from you either... you sheep shagging, Field ploughing, Dad rapping, rusty bell ended, rather good lookin wink , ruskie

i am israeli

colossus17

dude .seriosuly stop with the ****en drama...go take drama class in college or some shit.....

colossus17
yea i dont think that lusting about my dad was really on track either wink

on another random note, u were in the israeli military right? do they have a policy about that, like in the US?

indeed they do

yahman
i am israeli

Colossus is an Israeli ? confused

yeah i kinda figured your always going on about being Jewish.

smile big grin

colossus17

smile big grin

colossus is not..but Lex is......

yahman
True...I didn't really keep up with Ultimate much back when Colossus performed his impressive feats. But now that its really becoming more developed and the writing is starting to make sense and congeal, I predict they will structure the Ultimate hierarchy of strong guys much like the 616.

Thor will seriously need a powerup then. smile

Spelljammer
The whole point of the Ultimates was to be a nerfed more real version of Real Marvel's counterpart.. So Colluses is as good as dead. Which sucks because he was my favorite X-Men..

Wynndar
dude .seriosuly stop with the ****en drama...go take drama class in college or some shit.....

Sorry If I prefer characters and stories with more depth...I dont think Im being dramatic at all.

smile big grin

The Thing is Jewish

Spelljammer
I thought Collusus was Russian..

yahman
Originally posted by Spelljammer
The whole point of the Ultimates was to be a nerfed more real version of Real Marvel's counterpart.. So Colluses is as good as dead. Which sucks because he was my favorite X-Men..

Are you suggesting no more Ultimate vs 616 match ups ? I'll stop if its general consensus that 616 characters are more powerful than their Ultimate counter parts ?

You have a point, even though i believe that Ult Colossus is more powerful than 616 colossus, 616 Colossus has the powers of the unbelievable working for him, as does Abomination.

Wynndar
Have you read the last issue of Ultimate F4? I think there is going to be a cross over sometime soon.

Spelljammer
Have you read the last issue of Ultimate F4? I think there is going to be a cross over sometime soon.
I'm dreading it and refer to this crossover as the beggeining of Marvel's "Ultimate Crisis"..

Wynndar
Hehehe...well the last couple issues have actually been pretty awesome. Iwould highly recomend it. Young Reed Richards is in a MArvel world where all the heroes have got some kind of 28 Days Later virus and ate the whole population. Its really dark.

snoopdogg
The "crossover" story arc is kinda gay in the Ultimate FF.

Ultimate Reed goes to another universe but it wasnt the 616 universe.

The universe Ultimate Reed goes to is over run by zombies.

Wynndar
Well I thought it was good for the Ultimate books...they have mostly been cartoonish and too sunny IMO.

snoopdogg
I actually like the Ultimate books. I dont read Ult. Spiderman but I read everything else.

I just dont like the "Crossover" story arc. in Ult. FF.

Wynndar
*shrug*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.