The Wrecker vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superman302
The wrecker would win this

nimbus006
Wolverine goes down hard.In the new Avengers series the one of Who is the Sentry or whatever the Wrecker slapped around Wolverine, Luke Cage, Spider Women, and Spiderman all at the same time, so i think he'll be able to take care of Wolvie by himself.

Pointinel
^prolly true.

since he is stronger while fighting alone, without the wrecking crew.

Scoobless
while barely trying

Scoobless
double post

sad

Scoobless
then when he notices Wolverine

Creshosk
Stubborn little git ain't he?

Pointinel
at least he did something.

what the hell did spidey do? throw a damn little girl's bike.

logan got cojones.

P.S. sorry for the spidey talk

Scoobless
Originally posted by Creshosk
Stubborn little git ain't he?

yup.... i left out that one cos he attacked when the Wrecker was majorly distracted

jrodslam
Can someone post the whole fight. Did anythiung happen after that, Creshosk?

Creshosk
Originally posted by Scoobless
yup.... i left out that one cos he attacked when the Wrecker was majorly distracted I included it to show that flinging him away didn't mean he beat Wolverine.

Arahan
lol
once again you proofed your fanboyism.

Scoobless
the gist of it

Scoobless
add in the page that creshock scanned... then....

Scoobless
afterwards

Creshosk
add in the page that creshock scanned... then.... Not my scan. Just brought up from somewhere else on this site.

jinzin
I like how you guys skipped over where wolverine initially slashed wrecker in the back when the fight kicked off... funny how up to the point where wolverine slashed him he was the only avenger on the feild to get a response outa wrecker

before being tossed aside wolverine nailed his back wrecker: "ahhhh that really hurts"

cage: "get used to it"

so wrecker tossed him away...so what, didn't help put wolverine down did it?

Scoobless
Originally posted by jinzin
I like how you guys skipped over where wolverine initially slashed wrecker in the back when the fight kicked off... funny how up to the point where wolverine slashed him he was the only avenger on the feild to get a response outa wrecker

before being tossed aside wolverine nailed his back wrecker: "ahhhh that really hurts"

cage: "get used to it"

so wrecker tossed him away...so what, didn't help put wolverine down did it?

he's the only one that got a reaction because he managed to scratch him while he was distracted with Spider-Man at that time..... solo against Wolverine he'd have his full attention to kick his ass with

Pointinel
Read my sig Scoobs

jinzin
what's he going to do too him? throw him? that's not a win...

hit him? with what? class 40 punches? pffft. wolverine's had fist fights with roughhouse who's in the 70-80-class..."not quite hulk level" but enough to keep logan on his toes, and logan's knocked him out with bludgeoning fists...

Pointinel
read my sig jin

Scoobless
what's he going to do too him? throw him? that's not a win...

hit him? with what? class 40 punches? pffft. wolverine's had fist fights with roughhouse who's in the 70-80-class..."not quite hulk level" but enough to keep logan on his toes, and logan's knocked him out with bludgeoning fists...

class 40? a few years ago the entire Wrecking crew got upgraded to Thor level strength... plus he has his enchanted crow bar and enhanced reactions... Wolverine isn't much of an obstacle to the Wrecker

Creshosk
class 40? a few years ago the entire Wrecking crew got upgraded to Thor level strength... plus he has his enchanted crow bar and enhanced reactions... Wolverine isn't much of an obstacle to the Wrecker Seemed to be the thing tht tipped the scales in favor of the avengers. . .

Scoobless
Seemed to be the thing tht tipped the scales in favor of the avengers. . .

actually it was Spider-Woman that tipped the scales... until she used her pheromones on him he was kicking the avengers around like they were a boy scout group

jinzin
actually it was Spider-Woman that tipped the scales... until she used her pheromones on him he was kicking the avengers around like they were a boy scout group

and yet wolverine was still the only one to get a decent reaction out of him when he had his corwbar eh?

Scoobless
and yet wolverine was still the only one to get a decent reaction out of him when he had his corwbar eh?

reactions are meaningless, Spider-Man has gotten reactions out of the Hulk.... even so much as getting the Hulk to state that Spidey had hurt him..... but he's not going to get a win because he can get one or two reactions

Arahan
stop please jin cre, this is too much.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha, oh boy dont know when i laughed in that way.

Do you guys understand what happended? Without Spider-Woman they had lost. Wrecker was distracted when Logan attacks.
And now you guys say that they hadnt won without Wolverine?

"The blue star strikes in the morning"

jinzin
wolverine hacks and slashes--> wreckers reaction:drops crowbar.

had wolverine continued...--->wreckers reaction: dying.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Arahan
stop please jin cre, this is too much.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha, oh boy dont know when i laughed in that way.

Do you guys understand what happended? Without Spider-Woman they had lost. Wrecker was distracted when Logan attacks.
And now you guys say that they hadnt won without Wolverine?

"The blue star strikes in the morning" How would they have gotten him to drop the crowbar?

jinzin
How would they have gotten him to drop the crowbar?

asked reallllllly nicely? confused

Wickerman
I think it's pretty obvious that this thread was made as a "Wolverine bash fest". It's really sad of you guys. You go out of your way to try to put Wolverine fans down. And yes, fans, not fanboys. Fans that bring full scans and proof to the table instead of the sarcastic anti-Logan remarks i see posted by most of you in most threads involving Mr. Howlett.

It's really really sad no

~wickerman~

nimbus006

Exactly, if not for her they would of been in alot of trouble. Iwill say this for Wolverine he is the only one that actually hurt the Wrecker, then again he is the only one with ridiculous adamantium claws.

Creshosk
Originally posted by nimbus006
Exactly, if not for her they would of been in alot of trouble. Iwill say this for Wolverine he is the only one that actually hurt the Wrecker, then again he is the only one with ridiculous adamantium claws.

X-23, sabertooth and I think deathstrike have "ridiculous" adamantium claws. . .

Scoobless
X-23, sabertooth and I think deathstrike have "ridiculous" adamantium claws. . .

yes.... yes they do... very rediculous

stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

but i think he meant that Wolvy was the only one in the fight that had them

Ultimate Ion
I don't know how Wolverine scratching him in a 4v1 situation bodes well for him in a 1v1 fight but...ok.

Wrecker wins.

nimbus006
yes.... yes they do... very rediculous

stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

but i think he meant that Wolvy was the only one in the fight that had them

Yes thats what i meant.

Wynndar
Yea...In a 4 vs 1 fight where spiderwoman had to trick him psychologically...The Wrecker had them beat until then. By the way, Wrecker is no longer class 40 strength. And he's used his crowbar to break adamantium. He's a pretty tough adversary considering he gives Thor and Thing trouble. The way people defend Logan in that fight seems pretty ridiculous to me. Wrecker showed that wolverine couldnt do sh!t in a straight up fight with him...twice...tossing him out of the environment. But Wolverine sneaks up and claws an already occupied target from behind...causing superficial damage with claws that can cut through almost anything; and he should respected for it? Wolverine's lucky he had the rest of the Avengers there...otherwise...if he didnt get the picture and run away first, Wrecker would kill him.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Wynndar
Yea...In a 4 vs 1 fight where spiderwoman had to trick him psychologically...The Wrecker had them beat until then. By the way, Wrecker is no longer class 40 strength. And he's used his crowbar to break adamantium. He's a pretty tough adversary considering he gives Thor and Thing trouble. The way people defend Logan in that fight seems pretty ridiculous to me. Wrecker showed that wolverine couldnt do sh!t in a straight up fight with him...twice...tossing him out of the environment. But Wolverine sneaks up and claws an already occupied target from behind...causing superficial damage with claws that can cut through almost anything; and he should respected for it? Wolverine's lucky he had the rest of the Avengers there...otherwise...if he didnt get the picture and run away first, Wrecker would kill him.

Yea pretty much... i mean Wrecker is much stronger than class 40, he would have his way.

gladiator69
wolverine would kick his butt . cause he has great fighting skills the most other people.even if he knows that hes gonna get his ass kicked he will still go for it. cause he never stands down. and if wrecker knocks him down he will get right back up cause he has good healing powers not like wrecker.

Wynndar
Huh? The wrecker basically has the same physiology as Norse god.

nimbus006
Dont bother... i mean how can you argue with Wolverine's fighting skills against a god whos in class 100 strength and his been shown to match Thor in a fight.

Draco69
Anyone with sense knows that Wolverine gets his ass handed to him. He may get a couple of superficial scratches in but that's it.

Wrecker tosses him to the next state.

jinzin
that's not a win if wolverine gets back up.... hulks done that to him and he caught a train to get back to the fight... What the f**k?

Ultimate Ion
It's more of a win than a scratch.

jinzin
three holes in his head wouldn't be a win for wolverine? I'm just curious....

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Draco69
Anyone with sense knows that Wolverine gets his ass handed to him. He may get a couple of superficial scratches in but that's it.

Wrecker tosses him to the next state. whats this, logic, in a debate, with wolverine.

my hats off to you. big grin

Ultimate Ion
I'm curious as to why a scratch that took all Wolverine had to cause is more of a win than swatting him away with minimal effort.

Tha C-Master
three holes in his head wouldn't be a win for wolverine? I'm just curious.... Ah, the good ol' "wolverine will fatally injure anyone, while absorbing ALL the damage without flinching, because he CAN!!!"

Sigh, its in hulk, abomination, and now this thread, you sir are a fanboy.

jinzin
Originally posted by Ultimate Ion
I'm curious as to why a scratch that took all Wolverine had to cause is more of a win than swatting him away with minimal effort.

ummm there is NO quote or text claiming that the hit wolverine caused took "everything he had" confused where you got that from I have nooo idea...

but wolverine got 3 nice "scratches" which coincidently caused a pretty large amount of bloodshed for being "scratches" roll eyes (sarcastic)

he made wrecker drop his damned crowbar and then dished out more damage than he got...it may not have been a win per say but wrecker throwing him airborne only for him to hit the ground and get back up running towards the fight when he landed DEFINITELY isn't a win...

Tha C-Master
ummm there is NO quote or text claiming that the hit wolverine caused took "everything he had" confused where you got that from I have nooo idea...

but wolverine got 3 nice "scratches" which coincidently caused a pretty large amount of bloodshed for being "scratches" roll eyes (sarcastic)

he made wrecker drop his damned crowbar and then dished out more damage than he got...it may not have been a win per say but wrecker throwing him airborne only for him to hit the ground and get back up running towards the fight when he landed DEFINITELY isn't a win... scratches can make a person bleed, internal bleeding by concussive force is worse, and there isn't blood gushing everywhere.

so?

Ultimate Ion
Seriously now. He scratched him while his back was turned dealing with his 3 friends. I seriously don't understand why this is considered a feat for Logan. When Logan went head to head with Wrecker he got swatted away like a fly, twice. That's pretty much the bottom line.

Tha C-Master
Logan getting hit is an advantage for him to some people.

Wolverine got hit, thats a good thing.

Wolverine hit him, thats a good thing.

arrrgh!!!!

Wynndar
Yea fave to face Wolverine couldnt do sh!t. And I doubt he will be putting holes in Wrecker's head. U underestimate his durability and his fighting skills. He is highly efficient withthat crow bar.

demigawd
So Jinzin...does that mean you think Wolverine could beat the Wrecker in a fight?

I'm just asking out of curiousity.

Arahan
Jinzin even believes Wolvi can kick the ass of Abomination, Namor, Hulk and Thor at the same time wink

xmarksthespot
Well of course Wolverine would beat the Wrecker - I mean he's scratched him before, he'd just do it again, right?
He'd beat Magneto if they ever fought too, see:

long pig
I thought that was xorneto....confused

xmarksthespot
No Wolverine sliced off Xorneto's head. So obviously he'd win against Xorneto too.

whobdamandog
that's not a win if wolverine gets back up.... hulks done that to him and he caught a train to get back to the fight... What the f**k?

How about this scenario..Wrecker uses his enchanted "unbreakable" crowbar to beat Wolverine to death...

Creshosk
So, I ask again, what exactly is Wrecker going to do to Wolverine?

whobdamandog

Your right man my bad what was I thinking..the bar would definately break once it made contact with Wolverine's head..roll eyes (sarcastic)...

long pig
Choke him.

End.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by demigawd
So Jinzin...does that mean you think Wolverine could beat the Wrecker in a fight?

I'm just asking out of curiousity. its sad cause jinzin reads the comics more than many of them...

leonidas
<<Choke him.

End.>>

heheh. that's what i was thinking, too, long . . .

however, i'm thinking if GUARDIAN is able to do this to wolvie . . .

leonidas
. . .

leonidas
oh, and here is the one in the middle --

long pig
Or sqeeze him until he can't breath or grab both arms and hold him until you can think of something else.

xmarksthespot
That was before Wolverine had his secondary mutation into Wolvigodalactus JPrime and killed the Living Tribunal though.

leonidas
if the friggin' guardian can ko wolvie, i'm guessing a near-class 100 guy WITH a near-mjollnir level weapon could also ko him. how cresh asked - by beating him into unconsciousness with his unbreakable/mystic crowbar, that's how.

really, i know he's taken hulk shots, but he's also been ko'd by thing, by explosions that were a lot less powerful than the wrecker's shots would be and the FIRST time logan fought roughhouse, jinzin, roughhouse damn near killed him. after that, rh became a running gag . . .

like wolvie couldn't beat thor, wolvie ain't beating wrecker. and cresh, you asked how would wrecker beat wolvie? how would wolvie beat a guy on thor's level?

Creshosk
Originally posted by leonidas
if the friggin' guardian can ko wolvie, i'm guessing a near-class 100 guy WITH a near-mjollnir level weapon could also ko him. how cresh asked - by beating him into unconsciousness with his unbreakable/mystic crowbar, that's how.

really, i know he's taken hulk shots, but he's also been ko'd by thing, by explosions that were a lot less powerful than the wrecker's shots would be and the FIRST time logan fought roughhouse, jinzin, roughhouse damn near killed him. after that, rh became a running gag . . .

like wolvie couldn't beat thor, wolvie ain't beating wrecker. and cresh, you asked how would wrecker beat wolvie? how would wolvie beat a guy on thor's level? I didn't see Wolverine beating Wrecker either.

Hmm . . .

Dizzle
Obviously with the instant death enchantment and infinite piercing power of... claws.

leonidas
<<Or sqeeze him until he can't breath or grab both arms and hold him until you can think of something else.>>

i've never understood why some class 100 guy doesn't grab both wolvie's hands in one of his and with his other hand just hold his head underwater.

for a cl100, holding wolvie would be akin to my holding my 2 year old - he can squirm and kick all he wants, but he ain't breaking free, and with his hands held, he ain't clawing anyone either . . .

ah well. sorry jinzin, but no way wolvie's winning against a guy on this level.

long pig
I don't think anyone has said Wolverine wins, they were just sticking up for people busting his balls for no reason.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
That was before Wolverine had his secondary mutation into Wolvigodalactus JPrime and killed the Living Tribunal though. Which are the only examples, particular people use...

leonidas
<<I didn't see Wolverine beating Wrecker either.

Hmm . . .>>

huh

is that an admission that wrecker WOULD beat wolverine?naughty

long pig
<<Or sqeeze him until he can't breath or grab both arms and hold him until you can think of something else.>>

i've never understood why some class 100 guy doesn't grab both wolvie's hands in one of his and with his other hand just hold his head underwater.

for a cl100, holding wolvie would be akin to my holding my 2 year old - he can squirm and kick all he wants, but he ain't breaking free, and with his hands held, he ain't clawing anyone either . . .

ah well. sorry jinzin, but no way wolvie's winning against a guy on this level.

Even a two year old is stronger compaired to 1000lbs vs 100 tons.

It'd be like a small infant who can lift no more than 3 or four ounces.

Seriously.

leonidas
<<I don't think anyone has said Wolverine wins, they were just sticking up for people busting his balls for no reason.>>

true, but i didn't read anyone saying he'd lose either . . .

i'd seriously give wolvie 1-2/10. he could score a lucky shot (in the eye or ear, perhaps), or he could be really clever and come up with a plan to somehow score a win. but the vast majority goes to wrecker imho.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by long pig
I don't think anyone has said Wolverine wins, they were just sticking up for people busting his balls for no reason. Originally posted by jinzin
wolverine hacks and slashes--> wreckers reaction:drops crowbar.

had wolverine continued...--->wreckers reaction: dying. Originally posted by jinzin
three holes in his head wouldn't be a win for wolverine? I'm just curious.... Originally posted by gladiator69
wolverine would kick his butt . cause he has great fighting skills the most other people.even if he knows that hes gonna get his ass kicked he will still go for it. cause he never stands down. and if wrecker knocks him down he will get right back up cause he has good healing powers not like wrecker.

leonidas
<<Even a two year old is stronger compaired to 1000lbs vs 100 tons.
It'd be like a small infant who can lift no more than 3 or four ounces.
Seriously.>>

thanks prof hawking. i really didn't feel like doing the math and was giving wolvie the benefit of the doubt . . . roll eyes (sarcastic)

leonidas

see scans above . . . big grin

Creshosk
<<I didn't see Wolverine beating Wrecker either.

Hmm . . .>>

huh

is that an admission that wrecker WOULD beat wolverine?naughty I don't see why not. My only point was that wolverine was not a non-factor in the fight.

It was a nice bit a team work actually. Even Wolverine played his part.

xmarksthespot
Seemed to be the thing tht tipped the scales in favor of the avengers. . .
You made it out as if he was the decisive factor, when in fact it was Spider-Woman.

long pig
sad I was only trying to help.....****er evil face

Creshosk
You made it out as if he was the decisive factor, when in fact it was Spider-Woman. Wolverine got him to drop the crowbar. . .

Spiderwoman got it and hit him once, gave it to Cage, who clobbered him into Spiderman's webbing. . .

Tha C-Master
This is ridiculous now, why can't these people simply say, wolverine loses, next thread.

Why must the same people come on and defend him so stupidly, its their fault he's a running joke on the forum sometimes.

Creshosk
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t364608.html

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
This is ridiculous now, why can't these people simply say, wolverine loses, next thread.

Why must the same people come on and defend him so stupidly, its their fault he's a running joke on the forum sometimes. You really don't need us for that. There's enough animosity towards him.

long pig
But it isn't their fault that some young punks come in and call them fanboys.

Pointinel
I don't see why not. My only point was that wolverine was not a non-factor in the fight.

It was a nice bit a team work actually. Even Wolverine played his part.

^cosigns.

give credit where credit is due. damn.

P.S. READ THE SIG

xmarksthespot

Pointinel
But it isn't their fault that some young punks come in and call them fanboys.

^yup.

then go to ignore mode. cuz he just got sonned-the-fuc-out.

whattup long pig?

Creshosk
And making him attracted to her would have helped them how?

xmarksthespot
Don't ask me, ask Scoobless it was his quote. laughing out loud
Bottom line is Wolverine would lose.

Tha C-Master
But it isn't their fault that some young punks come in and call them fanboys. earn is the word, come on, some people are asking for it...

Its frustrating, its not new people its the same ol' people.

If they were new, I'd sympathise more.

RogerRamjet
as shown before..Wolverine

Tha C-Master
See what I'm saying, lets base our premise on things,that have NO logic.

Where has wolverine does this all by himself?

Dr. C-Master is here to cure you...

leonidas
<<I don't see why not. My only point was that wolverine was not a non-factor in the fight.
It was a nice bit a team work actually. Even Wolverine played his part.>>

now this i will agree with completely. but the fight in avengers wasn't the issue. the thread is wolvie v wrecker 1on1.

and you're right about the animosity thing. i DO think SOMETIMES it's PERCEIVED 'piling on' though, cresh - not always, to be sure (see above post for examples!) but on occasion. sometimes he will just lose and sometimes (no disrespect, seriously) it might just be easiest to say - he'll lose.

or hedge your bets like i do and say something ambiguous like - he'd lose the vast majority.
big grin

Creshosk
Don't ask me, ask Scoobless it was his quote. laughing out loud
Bottom line is Wolverine would lose. Seriously. . . Making him "want" her is a bad idea. . . Cause it would also make him jealous of the guys around her. . .

And you thought he was upset before, sending him into a jealous rage seems like a bad idea to me. . .

Pointinel
See what I'm saying, lets base our premise on things,that have NO logic.

Where has wolverine does this all by himself?

Dr. C-Master is here to cure you...

KMC, how the hell do you stand this ^^^ dude?

Creshosk
<<I don't see why not. My only point was that wolverine was not a non-factor in the fight.
It was a nice bit a team work actually. Even Wolverine played his part.>>

now this i will agree with completely. but the fight in avengers wasn't the issue. the thread is wolvie v wrecker 1on1.

and you're right about the animosity thing. i DO think SOMETIMES it's PERCEIVED 'piling on' though, cresh - not always, to be sure (see above post for examples!) but on occasion. sometimes he will just lose and sometimes (no disrespect, seriously) it might just be easiest to say - he'll lose.

or hedge your bets like i do and say something ambiguous like - he'd lose the vast majority.
big grin Yeah, I've agreed about wolverine losing before.

I have no problem saying he will lose this time.

Scoobless
And making him attracted to her would have helped them how?

by making him drop his defences and generally mellow out.... which is the only reason Wolverine managed to get back into the fight

jinzin
Originally posted by demigawd

I'm just asking out of curiousity.

honestly I'm not too sure yet....did wrecker hit wolverine? yeah...

did wolverine get right back up and get in his face every time? yes...

did wolverine's claws strikes disable wrecker to some extent? based on the fact that he was screaming out in pain everytime wolverine hit him and eventually was forced to drop his crowbar...I believe so to some extent..

honestly, if we are to assume wreckers fighitng ability is all that, than why are we to assume wolverine will do what he did here head to head (jump forward, claws out hoping for the best.)?

personally I'd like to see another direct comaprison between the two in a one on one matchup...

wolverine got tossed around sure, but it can also be argued that he didn't show any signs of slowing down, while the same can't really be said for wrecker.

but thank you, I appreciate that you didn't ASSUME my argument here was that wolverine would beat wrecker because honestly, I haven't made that claim yet. Nice to see someone doesn't just hate my guts for the hell of it..lol wink

jinzin
Originally posted by Arahan
Jinzin even believes Wolvi can kick the ass of Abomination, Namor, Hulk and Thor at the same time wink

yep..I make that argument everday.....

wolverine rulllllzlzzzzzzzzz111111111

roll eyes (sarcastic)

leonidas
<<but thank you, I appreciate that you didn't ASSUME my argument here was that wolverine would beat wrecker because honestly, I haven't made that claim yet. Nice to see someone doesn't just hate my guts for the hell of it..lol>>

how could anyone hate you . . . ? hug

jinzin

like wolvie couldn't beat thor, wolvie ain't beating wrecker. and cresh, you asked how would wrecker beat wolvie? how would wolvie beat a guy on thor's level?

the only time roughhouse gave wolverine any trouble was when he got the drop on wolverine and wolverine tried to fight him without his claws not knowing anything about the guy while trying to protect tyger tiger....

after that you're right he did become a running joke vs. wolverine....cause everytime he fought wolverine after that wolverine was pissed off...that chances the outcome of the fight drastically in any wolverine scenario when he starts getting enraged.

jinzin
<<but thank you, I appreciate that you didn't ASSUME my argument here was that wolverine would beat wrecker because honestly, I haven't made that claim yet. Nice to see someone doesn't just hate my guts for the hell of it..lol>>

how could anyone hate you . . . ? hug

people read any one of my many pro-wolverine arguments that that's all the reason they need...
laughing out loud

thanks though buddy.

leonidas
<<the only time roughhouse gave wolverine any trouble was when he got the drop on wolverine and wolverine tried to fight him without his claws not knowing anything about the guy while trying to protect tyger tiger....>>

wolvie DID use the claws after he was getting his butt whooped. surprised rh and put him down for a brief time but rh got back up and started beating on him again. later, wolvie didn't even HAVE to be mad. in one of their fights wolvie basically beat him up while hardly paying attention to the fight. silly, inconsistent writing.

and it only changes the fight if he has a chance to get berserk. wrecker could put him down before he has the chance.

jinzin
maybe..maybe not...wolverine's berserker rage is a constant conscious effort on his part not to lose it...

assuming he was going into this fight knowing ho wrecker is he may as well go for it... he did it to mr. x (who while he could read wolverine's mind and predict what he was going to do before he did it, was unable to stop wolverine, before wolverine went crazy on him...) i think he could get to that point well before wrecker has the chance to put him down.

also the roughhouse thing...again..wolverine stabbed him not knowing he couldn't kill him...then rh got the drop on him again...too many factors to say that was straight up but even so...

it's not really an inconsistent feat for wolverine to have done so against rh... like the guardian pics you posted..that happened once...and only once...every encounter after that wolverine schooled guardian and on some occasion the entirety of alpha flight. that's what he does...he gets beat adapts and eventually overcomes..

this is why i said against shredder (in a story arch) shredder would beat him the first time in a humiliating fashion...

wolverine would come back and the fight would be pretty even until a plot device interrupted.

and during the third fight wolverine would eventually win...

it's not really an inconsistent showing when you can accept and realize that overcoming obstacles such as these is what he does best.

Tha C-Master

jinzin
did you say something cordera? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tha C-Master
did you say something cordera? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nothing, go back to bed....

http://www.rpg2knet.com/wtf/deer_owned.jpg

leonidas
all right jinzin, i'm not gonna pursue this overly long, but i need you to name me one cl100 character wolverine has defeated in a 1on1, no plot device battle. and since i don't want to really get into them, let's leave any hulk battles aside for the moment.

who you got?

jinzin
laughing out loud he just keeps responding....what exactly to..i have no idea...laughing out loud

jinzin
all right jinzin, i'm not gonna pursue this overly long, but i need you to name me one cl100 character wolverine has defeated in a 1on1, no plot device battle. and since i don't want to really get into them, let's leave any hulk battles aside for the moment.

who you got?

hercules...during a berserker rage... unless you want to argue that the berserker rage is a plot device...

which i suppose in a way it kind of is....kind of like super sayians ascending to higher levels...

Tha C-Master
laughing out loud he just keeps responding....what exactly to..i have no idea...laughing out loud Irony or stupidity?

http://www.bentsynapse.net/insults/images/owned_truck.jpg

Tha C-Master

who you got?

Mention consistency, thats a big part. wink smile

jinzin
also abomination...logan Koed him in a straight up fight... he's 100+

jinzin
also wendigo who is class 100+ and consitently shown to hang with hulk in brute fights. he's class 100 to 100+ and wolverine's put him down on several occasions.

Hulk Power
Nothing, go back to bed....

http://www.rpg2knet.com/wtf/deer_owned.jpg Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Irony or stupidity?

http://www.bentsynapse.net/insults/images/owned_truck.jpg

laughing Somebody got owned....

Tha C-Master
cheers

gathering

Creshosk
The dear or the car? The second one is a good owned pic, but that first one . . . I don't know who's doing the owning. . .

jinzin
Originally posted by Hulk Power
laughing Somebody got owned....

yes as anyone who can look at stupid and irrelivent pictures can see...

roll eyes (sarcastic) meh not like oh i don't know actual arguments account for much here anyways.

Tha C-Master
The dear or the car? The second one is a good owned pic, but that first one . . . I don't know who's doing the owning. . .

There is another one I need to hunt down, it involves a horse...
I liked the first one though...

Hulk Power
also abomination...logan Koed him in a straight up fight... he's 100+ Originally posted by jinzin
also wendigo who is class 100+ and consitently shown to hang with hulk in brute fights. he's class 100 to 100+ and wolverine's put him down on several occasions.

roll eyes (sarcastic) And what class 100 characters has he consistently stood up against?

Hulk Power

jinzin
roll eyes (sarcastic) And what class 100 characters has he consistently stood up against?

i just ****ing told you guys... wendigo, hulk, abomination and hercules.

not class 100 here but...

he's also stood up to sasquatch (and the rest of alpha flight), namor, thing, roughhouse, has yet to be KOed by collosus, and that giant godzilla ripoff in astonishing..

jinzin
Can someone say OWNED? laughing

sure...but cordera's not owning anything..he's so poor he can't even afford to pay attention when multiple members on here are waisting their time schooling him...just like I used to....

Creshosk

he's also stood up to sasquatch (and the rest of alpha flight), namor, thing, roughhouse, has yet to be KOed by collosus, and that giant godzilla ripoff in astonishing..

"I like beer." laughing

Hulk Power

I said CONSISTENTLY. Not a once in a while kind of thing.

sure...but cordera's not owning anything..he's so poor he can't even afford to pay attention when multiple members on here are waisting their time schooling him...just like I used to....

That's sad. You can't say anything else so you start saying stupid jokes? "he's so poor he can't even afford to pay attention" WTF? What the f**k? That's some cheap shit.....

jinzin
"I like beer." laughing

no it's.... "i really like beer"

laughing out loud

Tha C-Master
sure...but cordera's not owning anything..he's so poor he can't even afford to pay attention when multiple members on here are waisting their time schooling him...just like I used to.... when and where, I just dealt with people about 10x worse than you, and OWNED your post..

Tha C-Master

That's sad. You can't say anything else so you start saying stupid jokes? "he's so poor he can't even afford to pay attention" WTF? What the f**k? That's some cheap shit..... quote my post where I got his arguments.

Oh you did, he's no worse than merc than, lol, I hate when people try to brush off an argument, and then make an insult.

especially a fanboy

Hulk Power
quote my post where I got his arguments.

Oh you did, he's no worse than merc than, lol, I hate when people try to brush off an argument, and then make an insult.

especially a fanboy

I don't have to quote anything. He knows he got owned and that's all that really matters.

Creshosk
no it's.... "i really like beer"

laughing out loud Oh, right. . still really funny. . . yes

jinzin

That's sad. You can't say anything else so you start saying stupid jokes? "he's so poor he can't even afford to pay attention" WTF? What the f**k? That's some cheap shit.....

wolverine holding his own against hulk?....100% consistency..with AND WITHOUT the admantium. (13-14 encounters to choose from.)

wolverine consistently beating or backing down wendigo? yup another 100% consistency (5 encounters)

wolverine holding his own or beating hercules and namor?...make that another check on 100% consistency (4 encounters...two for each)

roughhouse? that's a BIG check after their first enocunter roughhouse has done nothing but lose against logan...

not being KOed by collosus? another 100% consistency kind of thing...(3 or 4 encounters)

NOW..as for being cheap.? pffft...I'm not the one who's apparently posting up "owned" pics left and right just to toot my own horn... roll eyes (sarcastic)

jinzin
Oh, right. . still really funny. . . yes

i love it.

Tha C-Master
wolverine holding his own against hulk?....100% consistency..with AND WITHOUT the admantium. (13-14 encounters to choose from.)

He will lose each damn time without a plot device.

wolverine consistently beating or backing down wendigo? yup another 100% consistency (5 encounters)

Backing down with a plot device isn't beating.

wolverine holding his own or beating hercules and namor?...make that another check on 100% consistency (4 encounters...two for each)

Your full of shit, using namor, and herc.

Without a plot device, namor did much better the first time.

roughhouse? that's a BIG check after their first enocunter roughhouse has done nothing but lose against logan...

without a plot device?

not being KOed by collosus? another 100% consistency kind of thing...(3 or 4 encounters)
'
Not being beat? That isn't beating.

How about when hulk glancing blowed him, or thing did the same.

NOW..as for being cheap.? pffft...I'm not the one who's apparently posting up "owned" pics left and right just to toot my own horn... roll eyes (sarcastic)
beating, no

I just raped your post, you need smilies to make an argument, where you are looking like a fanboy, on a persons posts you can't read, how about that?

Hulk Power

This is going nowhere. There's no point in arguing with a fanboy like you. Oh and the owned pics are funny. Your jokes are just cheap and stupid. yes

jinzin
this is going "nowhere"
cause the premise of your argument sucks balls...
you have nothing to go off of to assume that wolverine can't hang with class 100's asides from either your own hatredof his character, or your fascination with backing cordy....

I have proof and plenty of it to boot...

what are you making your assessment from?

a very opinionated statement from someone who obviously has no bias against me whatsoever...

Tha C-Master
This is going nowhere. There's no point in arguing with a fanboy like you. Oh and the owned pics are funny. Your jokes are just cheap and stupid. yes Lets go to the owned thread...

Tha C-Master
this is going "nowhere"
cause the premise of your argument sucks balls...
you have nothing to go off of to assume that wolverine can't hang with class 100's asides from either your own hatredof his character, or your fascination with backing cordy....

I have proof and plenty of it to boot...

what are you making your assessment from?

a very opinionated statement from someone who obviously has no bias against me whatsoever... thats why you are being a fanboy, everyone hates wolverine, its because idiots defend him all the time./.

Hulk Power
Lets go to the owned thread...

Let's just leave the NUT SWINGING fanboy alone. Let's go kick it somewhere else.....

jinzin
so instead of bringing up any reasoning as to your thesis or answering my question about the origin of your premise you just call me a nutswinger and call it a day eh?

considering the fasion of your appearance in this thread the irony to that statement is hilarious, but I digress...

Tha C-Master
so instead of bringing up any reasoning as to your thesis or answering my question about the origin of your premise you just call me a nutswinger and call it a day eh?

considering the fasion of your appearance in this thread the irony to that statement is hilarious, but I digress... why bother you'll just brush it off like merc, and deny it was ever there...

Wickerman
This. Is. Disgusting.

Your greatest argument, that LOGICALLY, and well written, and consistently, Logan would lose to ANYone with Wrecker's powers, has been refuted, yet to simply don't want to aknowledge that. Come on Cordera, you're a better man than that. Jinzin's proven, with SCANS, how wolverine's been hanging with 100 class hiters since his first damned appearance, in the worst possible circumstances. What do you have on your part? "Logical" assumptions of him losing because Wrecker's stronger and tougher apparently? You know better.

The only thing worse than a fanboy is an overzealous anti-fanboy. To tell you the truth, the only thing i've seen Jinzin do is make assumptions based on older similar fights. You're trying to use Logic in a comic environment. You KNOW it's more complicated than that.

~wickerman~

Scoobless

who you got?

didn't he take half the Thing's face off one time? what class was that Cyber guy with the adamantium arms and stuff? he took Absorbing Man's arm off, he definitely can cause pain to the Wrecker (see pic)

not that i think any of this means he can beat the Wrecker in a straight up one on one match.... especially if the Wrecker has his crow bar...... not that it looks like he'll be getting his hands on it anytime soon

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Wickerman
This. Is. Disgusting.

Your greatest argument, that LOGICALLY, and well written, and consistently, Logan would lose to ANYone with Wrecker's powers, has been refuted, yet to simply don't want to aknowledge that. Come on Cordera, you're a better man than that. Jinzin's proven, with SCANS, how wolverine's been hanging with 100 class hiters since his first damned appearance, in the worst possible circumstances. What do you have on your part? "Logical" assumptions of him losing because Wrecker's stronger and tougher apparently? You know better.

The only thing worse than a fanboy is an overzealous anti-fanboy. To tell you the truth, the only thing i've seen Jinzin do is make assumptions based on older similar fights. You're trying to use Logic in a comic environment. You KNOW it's more complicated than that.

~wickerman~
Look jinzin's welcome to his opinion and it's nice that you're trying to defend him but I don't see what point you're making exactly.
Are you arguing that Wolverine should beat Hulk, Namor, Thor, Abomination, Wrecker etc in the Comic Vs Forum?
Are you saying that him doing so in comics is logical and well-written?
Are you saying if a character does something in the comics no matter how stupid, SvFLish and PISish it should still be relevant?
Are you saying that if character A beats character B in the comics then the outcome is already certain because it's happened before - and if so then what's the point of versus forum?
huh
Hey look Wolverine's stabbed Magneto before... he'll win in Magneto vs Wolverine because he'll just stab him again.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/anticryste/wolvigod.jpg
jinzin thinks that Wolverine wins and that's fine. Most other people - myself included - have stated that they think Wolverine loses. What irks me is when threads go on for pages and pages because people refuse to believe Wolverine loses in the eyes of others. Persistence is admirable I guess, but for those of us with a low tolerance for tedium it's just plain annoying.

Tha C-Master
Look jinzin's welcome to his opinion and it's nice that you're trying to defend him but I don't see what point you're making exactly.
Are you arguing that Wolverine should beat Hulk, Namor, Thor, Abomination, Wrecker etc in the Comic Vs Forum?
Are you saying if a character does something in the comics no matter how stupid, SvFLish and PISish it should still be relevant?
Are you saying that if character A beats character B in the comics then the outcome is already certain because it's happened before - and if so then what's the point of versus forum?
huh
Hey look Wolverine's stabbed Magneto before... he'll win in Magneto vs Wolverine because he'll just stab him again.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/anticryste/wolvigod.jpg
jinzin thinks that Wolverine wins and that's fine. Most other people - myself included - have stated that they think Wolverine loses. What irks me is when threads go on for pages and pages because people refuse to believe Wolverine loses in the eyes of others. Persistence is admirable I guess, but for those of us with a low tolerance for tedium it's just plain annoying. Thank you...

Wickerman
Are you saying if a character does something in the comics no matter how stupid and PISish it should still be relevant?
huh

jinzin thinks that Wolverine wins and that's fine. Most other people - myself included - have stated that they think Wolverine loses. What irks me is when threads go on for pages and pages because people refuse to believe Wolverine loses in the eyes of others. Persistence is admirable I guess, but for those of us with a low tolerance for tedium it's just plain annoying.

I'm not saying that he should, or shouldn't. I'm asking people to keep an open mind instead of using worn out sarcasm and lame jokes instead of arguments based on past events.
I'm not saying that him doing so in comics is logical and well-written, i'm saying it's CONSISTENT writing. Be it good, bad, or moderate, that's what the character's all about. So if he did it once, or twice, or three times, i'd say it's crappy writing and toss that aside. But if it happens CONSISTENTLY, regardless of it being good or bad writing, it's consistent.
I'm not saying that if character A beats character B in the comics then the outcome is already certain because it's happened before. I'm saying that if it's happened when he's faced similar even more powerful opponents in the past and the outcome has been X, then X is a possible outcome. As opposed to these "anti-fanboys" that choose to completely ignore those past events, and disgard outcome "X" from the start.
What irks ME most is when a thread is taken off-track because of their innate hatred for a character, and their lack of an objective perspective. I'm not Logan's biggest fan, heck, i don't even know if i've read more than three of his comics, but for Christ's sake, i try to keep an open mind.

~wickerman~

Tha C-Master
This. Is. Disgusting.

It is...

Your greatest argument, that LOGICALLY, and well written, and consistently, Logan would lose to ANYone with Wrecker's powers, has been refuted, yet to simply don't want to aknowledge that.

This isn't within the page of a comic book, there are no plot devices etc. etc. etc.

He won, so what, spiderman beat iron man, will he win here, no.

wolverine beat magneto, hulk lost to batman, wolverine beat lobo.

Logic is reasoning with what the character is presented with, the writers have to have a illusion of suspense or the comic is boring.

Who wants to see cool wolverine lose to wrecker?

Come on Cordera, you're a better man than that. Jinzin's proven, with SCANS, how wolverine's been hanging with 100 class hiters since his first damned appearance, in the worst possible circumstances.

Scans are fine, what has he proven?

I didn't say wolverine couldn't hang with power hitters, I just said he'd lose to a great majority of them without the HERO factor.

The problem is jinzin gets matches and tells half the story, or leaves out the part where wolverine looks like an ass.

Daredevil, silver samurai, marrow, etc.

What do you have on your part? "Logical" assumptions of him losing because Wrecker's stronger and tougher apparently? You know better.

No, the fact that wrecker has given thor trouble, he has more strength, can attack his organs, has a longer reach, everything.

His assumption is that logan has a healing factor and will one stab EVERYTHING.

Its highly illogical and unfair.

How is this match similar to others, are there 4 other people here?

No this is a theroetical match so there needs to be logic and debating going in hand and hand here.

I've went all over all of his post.

Wolverine doesn't have the strength sufficient to remove a significant appendage.

Logic based on the characters abilities, jinzin uses nothing BUT pis/cis to support his matches, its well known throughout the forum.

He does it against hulk, abomination, namor, metallo, thor, superman level characters, its disgusting.

Why can't he say wolverine will lose the majority and go on?

Why are ALL of his assumtpions based on crap writing and plot devices?

Tha C-Master

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>