the music

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SeptemberRain
the music that is played at my work is going to be the death of me. I work at a drug store and there is the crappiest playlist ever compiled. Its like the same 10 songs over and over again. My assisant manager told me that the music is from movies. The music is mostly soft rock, and then good songs by the Beatles and Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young..bands like that; but are destroyed by soft rock musicians that I havent ever heard in my life. My girlfriend listens to jazz all day long at her job. I dont really care for jazz but I would prefer that to what I have to listen to all day.

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by SeptemberRain
the music that is played at my work is going to be the death of me. I work at a drug store and there is the crappiest playlist ever compiled. Its like the same 10 songs over and over again. My assisant manager told me that the music is from movies. The music is mostly soft rock, and then good songs by the Beatles and Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young..bands like that; but are destroyed by soft rock musicians that I havent ever heard in my life. My girlfriend listens to jazz all day long at her job. I dont really care for jazz but I would prefer that to what I have to listen to all day. take that off...and put in Lateralus by Tool....

make the drug store ****ing ROCK

SeptemberRain
First I have to find where they keep it

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by SeptemberRain
First I have to find where they keep it **** it...just bring a boom box..and ROCK OUT

SeptemberRain
Thats a damn good idea. I think I shall do that

Lana
When I worked at the movie theater, we'd get so sick of hearing the music from the DDR machine that people would 'accidently' unplug it while sweeping....laughing out loud

SeptemberRain
hahaha nice

Neo_Version 7
laughing out loud

Bump!

estranged
man just whack on sum gnr that'll make evry1 rock out
rock

Neo_Version 7
Bump!

nitro-swicked
i would of topped myself by now lol

Neo_Version 7
Bumper cars!

bardock
Originally posted by estranged
man just whack on sum gnr that'll make evry1 rock out
rock
true

EsteemedLeader
put on your bob marley tapes and practice what you preach, get lost in the reggae monkicking

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.