Romantic Lines

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sugar&sweet
i want to know what is the most romantic thing u have ever heard. my is "If i was wiv u now i would give u a kiss and a cuddle and take u to cloud nine".

wat's urs?

Englishpin@pple
you.......complete me.

jerry mcguire

Mandos
"**** me baby" lol. Not true. no expression

Spelljammer
Spelljammer does not "do" lines! The human language (especialy that of english.) is a poor multitude of sounds composed to make sense of the emotions and thoughts we feel and create!

How can words describe Brandy?! It's impossible! The only possible hint would be acknowledging how Spelljammer get's a tightening feeling in his chest whenever he thinks about her! Like the devil grips hold of his heart and rattles it violatly because he mocks Spelljammer's feelings! Damn you! Damn you all!

Romance is only in the movies, real life is just about finding someone to spend your life with so it isn't so painful and stagnent..

Perhaps the young and niave fall for that crap, but Spelljammer doesn't. Poems, flowers, it's all just an overdone gimmick. It's cheesy..

sugar&sweet
who's jerry mcguire?

Spelljammer
Originally posted by sugar&sweet
who's jerry mcguire?
AHHH!

sugar&sweet
no offence spelljammer but mayb u wouldnt think it was so cheesy is this brandy girl said something romantic to u. but hey if u think its a gimmick, then thats ur opinion, and i'm not going to anything against u.

Spelljammer
no offence spelljammer but mayb u wouldnt think it was so cheesy is this brandy girl said something romantic to u.
Ofcourse commoner! Spelljammer is bias to everything Bran-Bran does because she is a goddess! Infact, Spelljammer is mean to everyone accept for Rebbecca's little sister, WHY?!?!

Because her name is ALSO Brandy! And trust Spelljammer, she deserved to be mean too more then any of them. She's one of those annoying brats who practices thier stupid school insturment endlessly..

sugar&sweet
well mayb if brandy c u being nice to others then she might like u even more. just an idea, u should try it.

Englishpin@pple
a movie

sugar&sweet
oh ,ok thanx. has any1 got any others?

Spelljammer
well mayb if brandy c u being nice to others then she might like u even more. just an idea, u should try it.
It's a vicous circle really, the more unhappy Spelljammer is, the more hateful he is to the human population.

Spelljammer can understand why she doesn't like him. Spelljammer isn't cute at all, his personality is nothing but mind games and hand gestures, he has no ambitions but wants to have a family because he thinks it'll give his life meaning, he's poor, and he mutters alot with phrases such as "mmm, uhh, hmm" and rubs his hands alot like he's devising some sortof plan but really it's just a gesture done when you have no confidence..

Meanwhile she's VERY popular, she gets asked out atleast once a day, everybody comments on how badass and pretty she is, she does well in school and doesn't give a crap what other people say, and she just excudes this sexyness about her from the way she walks and presents herself. She's like some kindof demi-god, powerful to the point where her aura glows..

Then to top it all off Spelljammer is a cancer and she's an aries. Which if you knew anything about astrological signs, is not a very good match because cancers tend to "smother" thier mates because they're very emotional and far too conservative to make aries appeased with thier thirst for adventure and change..

sugar&sweet
spellerjammer, if u act differnt towards people then she might notice ur personality, coz so far i think u have a great personality, it isnt nothing! and when u say ur not cute, that shouldnt matter. every1 has at least 1 gd thing about them. And so wat if u dont ve any confidence, i dont! half of the people dont realise i'm there coz i dont like speaking out, but i'm happy coz i dont care if they notice me or not.
And if she popular then well....i dont know.

Spelljammer
Aww, you're sweet, besides you're name.. you get what Spelljammer means!

You must be like fructose or something, never has Spelljammer seen more good carbs.. stick out tongue

sugar&sweet
aawww, thanx. c u can b nice! and very sweet

Storm
If I could ever figure out all the magic that makes you so special, I' d probably find that it' s a combination of many things, blended together with the best this world has to offer: friendship and love, dreams come true, strong feelings, gentle talks, listening, laughing and simply knowing someone whose light shines more brightly than any star.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Linkalicious
Ok I just finished eating....we can f*** now.

Fëanor
i like to go up to a girl and look at her like this crazy that always seem to work for me.

Wickerman
Nothing as cheesy as you may expect. Most romantic thing that's ever been said to me has been "I love you". Pure and simple. But after being in a relationship for about two or three months with someone, and that someone finally says "I love you", you feel like Superman happy

~wickerman~

Uneeklyconfused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.