Superman vs Your team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hoshi
If superman is in the games universe and must be defeated at all cost , and you can summon to destroy him 3 characters from any game, but the characters cant be from any other place than games, the charater must have been originated in the games, characters like goku and inuyasha that were created in manga universe doesnt count

legacy92
ok ..Dante
..... ryu
.... and uhh
diablo

§pearhead
Using your own criteria means that Superman cant' be used.

But for the sake of argument, oh...

Daggoth...who has about 6 billion critters at his disposal...zerg cerebrate
Raziel...can't be killed
Super Mario geek he won't go away

Sonic x 20
1.Vergil(can have his Powers from DMC1 and DMC3 and can also become Neo Angelo, the Black Knight, from DMC1.
2.HyperSonic
3.Shin Akuma

That's my Team. big grin big grin cool cool

Darth_Nefarus
I agree with sonic x 20
I'd take Hyper Sonic for sure, Tanookie suit mario, and Batman

Spelljammer
Bomberman..
Link..
Chrono..

SpellJammer could've taken the easy way out and used FF characters, but that's /33t and SpellJammer has his pride.. These characters will suffice..

Hoshi
dark nefarus, the only comic character that wasnt created in the games allowed in this fight is superman himself, you cant use batman on your team

Sonic x 20
Don't forget about HyperKnuckles also. big grin big grin cool cool

darth-yoda
MC
dante
sephiroth

Sonic x 20
Also, Evil Ryu, Violent Ken, and Ultimate Rugal. Just helping incase you have trouble picking a Fighter to go against Superman. big grin big grin big grin big grin

Creshosk
What the f**k?

These are the best to offer against Superman?

Hoshi
they are strong since super doesnt have any defense agaisnt magic attacks, dont understimate them, shin akuma can destroy everest with one punch

Sonic x 20
Just give the fighters a chance. Besides, HyperSonic never runs out of Power and is INVINCIBLE!!!!!!!!

Hoshi
i would say messedhin Akuma ,Link(since superman is very vulnerable against magic), and cloud strife

Creshosk
So now we go from fighting a planet buster to a mountain buster?

Most of these guys problems are they are too slow. And the "hyper" charcaters are too. . . Superman goes at lightspeeds. . . Hyper sonic runs out of energy the same as super sonic. . . So superman could fly him into the sun, and leave him there. . .lacking the power to escape the sun, and being unable to collect rings, he'll burn off his power, revert and die. . .

Anybody else up for testing their durability against big mister sun?

Creshosk
Originally posted by Hoshi
i would say messedhin Akuma ,Link(since superman is very vulnerable against magic), and cloud strife He's not "very vulnerable" he just doesn't have any resistence, he's no weaker to it than anyone else.

And you still have the speed problem. . . you have to hit him in order to effect him.

Hoshi
that is why i said cloud, he has the magic that slow the time down

Sonic x 20
HyperSonic runs out of rings, not Power.

darth-yoda
dante is invincinceble and speed and power with sparda
sephiorth has speed and magic
shin akuma nuff said

Sonic x 20
HyperSonic can even teleport like SuperSonic and has one attack that will kill all of his enemies around him.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Hoshi
that is why i said cloud, he has the magic that slow the time down Ironically, he needs the time to cast that. . .

Originally posted by Sonic x 20
HyperSonic runs out of rings, not Power. roll eyes (sarcastic) and when he runs out of rings?

Originally posted by darth-yoda
dante is invincinceble and speed and power with sparda
sephiorth has speed and magic
shin akuma nuff said Right roll eyes (sarcastic)
I still haven't seen the needed speed from any of them. . .

HyperSonic can even teleport like SuperSonic and has one attack that will kill all of his enemies around him. Which isn't a planet busting attack, which Superman can readily take.

Dizzle
Oh God... Now I bitterly hate Superman as much as the next guy, but seriously...

I don't think I can think of ANY 3 game people to really match Superman... Unless...

Thor
Osiris
Zeus

Age of Mythology and the game "Zeus". Though that DEFINITELY has to be cheating.

broly112
you stupid, mewtwo would control supermans mind and make him kill himself

Onikirimaru
Im glad someone came into the topic to defend superman, because it was starting to look kinda boring. Now I openly hate Superman, but I give the devil his due. So far nobody is up to snuff. Except......

Dizzle
Originally posted by Onikirimaru
Im glad someone came into the topic to defend superman, because it was starting to look kinda boring. Now I openly hate Superman, but I give the devil his due. So far nobody is up to snuff. Except......

How could one forget Dan Hibiki? Not even my god team could beat Dan Hibiki...

Sonic x 20
Hmmmm......... can Dan Hibiki really match up to Superman?

Onikirimaru
He can match up against superman just as much as the next game guy.

Creshosk
He can match up against superman just as much as the next game guy. So . . . not at all? wink

Onikirimaru
Yeah basically Say if you get Superman to fight, Dan, Solid Snake, Master Chief, Ryu, Link, Megaman, Cloud all in a row, and then after the fight, ask him which one was the weakest, he couldnt tell you. He speed blitz them before they batted an eye. Therefore, Dan is just as strong as all those characters! My logic is infallible!

Hoshi
if you think dan can destroy a comet that is 1/3 the size of earth , or that dan is able tleport and destroy the ayers rock with one punch just like shin akuma did it, and analysing the fact that ryu should be even stronger than shin akuma ,if you think dan can do taht kind of thing i will agree with you.I dont know why you like to understimate capcoms fighter, and i dont know you are trying to irritate guys that like street fighter,but if that is the case i am afraid of telling you that you arent doing it right.

Onikirimaru
No, didnt say all that, I was just pointing out that Superman can beat any other street fighter just as easily as Dan.

Superman vs Ryu: Superman speed blitzs Ryu before the sound of the bell ringing hits Ryu's ears
Superman vs Akuma: Superman speed blitzs Akuma before the sound of the bell ringing hits Ryu's ears
Superman vs Dan: Superman speed blitzs Dan before the sound of the bell ringing hits Ryu's ears

Doesnt matter the color of the gi you wear, they no match for Supes. In these vs discussion Supes has too much stuff going for him. If you really want a good fight you need to pick a certain superman from his history (one where his powers arnt as godlike, like when Superman got beat up by Doomsday and died) or you have to say "Ryu vs Superman: No speedblitzing or crazy powers like that"

Sonic x 20
Each Fighter has their own Special Abilities to take down their opponents.

Dizzle
Each Fighter has their own Special Abilities to take down their opponents.

Wow... simply, wow...

Every street fighter ever created could likely attack Superman with everything they have, all at the same time, and Superman would just laugh it off. (cuz he's a dick) I'm still sticking with almost NOTHING in the game universe can touch Superman. There's some games with gods and such who could... But that's pretty much it.

And Sonic, this pic is for you. Enjoy.

Onikirimaru

Superman vs Ryu: Superman speed blitzs Ryu before the sound of the bell ringing hits Ryu's ears
Superman vs Akuma: Superman speed blitzs Akuma before the sound of the bell ringing hits Ryu's ears
Superman vs Dan: Superman speed blitzs Dan before the sound of the bell ringing hits Ryu's ears

"

That should read with the respective sound of the respective bells reaching the respective opponents respective ears. Cut and paste trouble, But the statement is still true, maybe Ryu was in the arena or soemthing.

ESB-1138
Doomsday. He killed Superman

Creshosk
Originally posted by ESB-1138
Doomsday. He killed Superman Doomsday didn't originate from video games. And Superman has gotten stornger since that fight anyway.

Sonic x 20
Originally posted by Dizzle
Wow... simply, wow...

Every street fighter ever created could likely attack Superman with everything they have, all at the same time, and Superman would just laugh it off. (cuz he's a dick) I'm still sticking with almost NOTHING in the game universe can touch Superman. There's some games with gods and such who could... But that's pretty much it.

And Sonic, this pic is for you. Enjoy.

Great Picture of the Obvious Dizzle. I still believe that some of the Street Fighters can take Superman. Street Fighters such as Gill is nearly INVINCIBLE!!!!!!!!!! How would they fair against Superman if they were all Maxed Out?

Draco69
Not very well. Seriously, it's kind of obvious. "STREET" Fighter.

Heat vision reduces them to atoms.

Sonic x 20
Some of them won't just stand there and get hit by Superman's heat vision so easily.

Draco69
Heat vision is faster than light....

Tha C-Master
Elder Gods from Mortal Kombat
Boris from Rampage
King of the Cosmos from Kalibari Dimachi....

This is easy...

EvilCap America
Any lv99 Female in FFT-Chantage+Broken Evasion percentage=Invulnerable.Magic also tears up Sups something aweful

MvsC2 Sentinel-Sentinel in MvsC2 can slap around Thanos with all Soul gems but Time

Link with Preptime-Link is the Batman of Video gamevs matches.Give him preptime and he emerges with a Adam West style "Anti-Insert character" here devcde that co-incidentally is PERFECT for taking out whatever he is about to face.Link goes into a dungeon before the fight and grabs a magic speed-orce charged suit of Kryptonite armor that shoots 5th dimensional imps

Onikirimaru
Originally posted by EvilCap America

Link with Preptime-Link is the Batman of Video gamevs matches.Give him preptime and he emerges with a Adam West style "Anti-Insert character" here devcde that co-incidentally is PERFECT for taking out whatever he is about to face.Link goes into a dungeon before the fight and grabs a magic speed-orce charged suit of Kryptonite armor that shoots 5th dimensional imps

This is true, if Link goes into the dungeon before the dungeon with Superman in it, he will always find some item that is just what he needed.

Sonic x 20
HyperSonic will surely stand a chance against Superman since Sonic is using full Power of the Super Chaos Emeralds instead of Half of its Power. Besides. HyperSonic is INVINCIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!! big grin big grin cool cool

Tha C-Master
He won't be able to hurt supes, especially before the time runs out..

Lord Simus
Diablo
Ryu at Max
Sephroith

Creshosk
MvsC2 Sentinel-Sentinel in MvsC2 can slap around Thanos with all Soul gems but Time Didn't originate from games.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Lord Simus
DiabloBig red dude I beat the shit out of with a sword? Not a chance in . . . Diablo's home. . .

Originally posted by Lord Simus
Ryu at Max Maybe, doubtful though.

EvilCap America
Originally posted by Creshosk
Didn't originate from games.

That was kind of a joke post although the sentinel ITSELF isnt anything like te comic versions and does own uber-Thanos for free.

Creshosk
That was kind of a joke post although the sentinel ITSELF isnt anything like te comic versions and does own uber-Thanos for free. I know but the OP restricted things. . . I do like the link idea though, as he does have magic as well. . . the only problem would be speed. . so the only thing he needs is a thing to speed him up or slow everything else down. . maybe an Ocarina song. . .

Sonic x 20
Any by chance our fighters can fuse together to take supes even though that Idea is on DBZ. They should stand a chance then.

Creshosk
Any by chance our fighters can fuse together to take supes even though that Idea is on DBZ. They should stand a chance then. You've got your work cut out for you finding proper fusions to match up to Superman.

Lord Simus
Originally posted by Creshosk
Big red dude I beat the shit out of with a sword? Not a chance in . . . Diablo's home. . .

Maybe, doubtful though.

How strong is your character and is it hacked? And how is it doubtful?

Zen2nd
Physco Mantis from Metal Gear Solid
Nick Scryer from Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy
John Vattic from Second Sight

All these guys have the power of mind control and will simply make Superman kill himself.

DaRk Lotus
Darth Vader and Link

Sonic x 20
Hmmmm....... Ryu and Akuma would make a good fusion. big grin big grin cool cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.