The new avengers vs. The wrecker.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Creshosk
Minus Wolverine, he's off doing something else.

Who wins?

BlaqChaos
Minus Wolverine? Does that mean that Iron Man and Sentry are there?

Scoobless
Iron Man could take him solo

jinzin
hmmmm...i don't know honestly...

(I'm of course assuming this is the same team that he recently fought: spider woman, cage, and spiderman.)

without wolvie...i honestly don't know..it'd be tough...

Creshosk
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
Minus Wolverine? Does that mean that Iron Man and Sentry are there? They way they were when they fought him and wolverine was there.. . this time he's not. Nobody else that wasn't there is there.

nimbus006
Ok if those 3 cant beat him with Wolverine, why the hell would they be able to beat him wihtout Wolverine, now with Iron Man and Cap then Wrecker goes down.

Creshosk
Originally posted by nimbus006
Ok if those 3 cant beat him with Wolverine, why the hell would they be able to beat him wihtout Wolverine, now with Iron Man and Cap then Wrecker goes down. They beat him with Wolverine in the comic. This time it's without Wolverine.

Wynndar
Yea but Ironman is a bigger factor than Wolverine. He's the only present Avenger...minus Sentry's crazy ass...that can stand a chance against wrecker.

Laminator_X
Spidey's beaten tougher nuts than the Wrecker solo. The NA got whupped because their teamwork was lousy, not because they were overpowered.

nimbus006
They didnt beat him with Wolverine, Spider Women just got close enough to actually talk to him so she could release her phermones or whatever, but i doubt he would let that happen again. In a str8 up fight Wrecker walks through the mentioned 3 of Spider man Luke Cage, and Spider women.

Wynndar
Spidey's beaten tougher guys than the wrecker solo? Firelord is arguable...and he didnt really engage Juggernaut in a fight. Who else is there?

nimbus006
Spider man cannot cause enough damage with his attacks to do anything to the Wrecker. He even says to Spider Women when she was blasting him with her venom things that all it was doin was annoying the hell out of him.

bardock
the avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.