Pick 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BobbyD
My team consists of The Incredible Hulk, Professor X, and Dr. Doom. I figure I have good balance, but what the heck do I know?

You need to pick 3 others that will at worst stalemate my team, or possibly beat them. By the time, you will have read this, my team is already invading your 3 person castle. Mind you, that they have had some prep time, as everyone usually does prior to an invasion.

Craassshhh! There goes one of your windows.

Put up your defense! Quickly!....before I secure another castle and put my 3 person flag on your roof!

Go! Go! Go! Hurry up! Hulk almost has a grip on your throat, and Doom is pulling something out of his bag o' tricks, with Xavier right behind him.

(Oh, and uh, no one including Thanos and above is permitted to play)

newjak86
Juggernaut Superman Docter Strange

Scoobless
Martian Manhunter, Dr Strange, Mr Majestic

your guys are toast

evil face

roughrider
Thor, The Siver Surfer, and The Martain Manhunter!
CRASH! SMASH!!
Get out of our castle!

newjak86
Originally posted by newjak86
Juggernaut Superman Docter Strange My guys beat everyone here so far.

Scoobless
Originally posted by newjak86
My guys beat everyone here so far.

my team challenges your team to mortal combat

Originally posted by Scoobless
Martian Manhunter, Dr Strange, Mr Majestic

we can even drop the strange's for a 2 on 2 match

whadaya say?

jinzin
kingdom come flash....
doomsday
gog
i win.

Whirlysplatt
Superman, The Doctor, The Flash

BobbyD
No love. sad

Tough crowd....think I'll go back to my own little castle now.

BobbyD
Roughrider, that's an hysterical response.

Love it.

jinzin
zarathos, doomsday, kingdom come flash....I still win.

newjak86
Originally posted by Scoobless
my team challenges your team to mortal combat

we can even drop the strange's for a 2 on 2 match

whadaya say? Actually I want to keep Strange but fine my team challenges you to mortal combat.

BobbyD
What about my prep time? Doesn't that account for anything against your opposing teams? blink

Can't Doom build a suit for the Hulk? Can't Doom come up with armor for Xavier? sad

demigawd
Originally posted by BobbyD
What about my prep time? Doesn't that account for anything against your opposing teams? blink

Can't Doom build a suit for the Hulk? Can't Doom come up with armor for Xavier? sad

Maybe. It's up to you to create the plan against ALLLLL of these teams.

Good luck! I've had to do it for months on the Thanos thread. Hard work, lol.

newjak86

Can't Doom build a suit for the Hulk? Can't Doom come up with armor for Xavier? sad Not really there is a reason I picked Juggernaut and Strange and even Superman trust me.

jinzin

how is that going to help his team when zarathos zaps their asses into a hell demension?

BobbyD
Xavier (bruises on face being carried in Hulk arms, with Doom behind them limping): Think we picked the wrong castle, guys.

Whirlysplatt

The Doctor from the Authority laughing out loud

jinzin
laughing out loud

jinzin
Xavier (bruises on face being carried in Hulk arms, with Doom behind them limping): Think we picked the wrong castle, guys.
laughing out loud

roughrider
Roughrider, that's an hysterical response.

Love it.

Well...we did just decorate the place! laughing out loud

newjak86
Ok hear is what my team does Superman speed blitzes delaying you guys then Strange takes over Juggernaut and realeases the mystical energies inside of him turning him into 8th Day Juggs on the spot. He keeps doing now invoking the power of Cyttorak making Juggs even stronger.

BobbyD
Does anyone care to argue about why/how (if possible) my team could take the choices each of you has personally given?

nimbus006
Silver Surfer, Sentry, and Magneto... i know at least two of them have an incredible resistence to telepathy. So i think your team goes down to these 3, as well as most of the teams that have been mentioned in this thread.

BobbyD
Thanks, Nimbus. But as always, Doom avows to be back, smarter and better than ever.

Hoohahahahahahah

BobbyD
Well...we did just decorate the place!

So not fair, Roughrider. Beware Doom!

golem370
Kurse Zzzax and THE FALLEN ONE

golem370
I thought you might like this pic

BobbyD
Thanks, Golem.

roughrider
Well...we did just decorate the place!

So not fair, Roughrider. Beware Doom!

Martian Manhunter can't win, ultimately, a telepath battle against Prof X.
He just has to hold him off long enough while Surfer sucks all the gamma energy from Hulk, so he's out; then it's double team on Doom as Surfer shoots him into a dimensional portal made by Thor's hammer, then even if Manhunter is mush by then, it's gangup on chromedome time! Then wheel him out the front door, with respect! Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.