Poor Ozzel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bilb
'Empire Strikes Back' Actor Sheard Dies
Aug 31, 8:47 AM EST

The Associated Press

LONDON -- Michael Sheard, who played Admiral Ozzel in "The Empire Strikes Back" and Adolf Hitler five times, including in "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade," has died, his agent said. He was 65.

Sheard died on Wednesday at his home on the Isle of Wight off the southern coast of England, agent Liz Hobbs said. He had been suffering from cancer.

Sheard appeared in more than 40 feature films, working with actors including Lawrence Olivier, David Niven, Roger Moore and Sean Connery.

He is best known in Britain for his role as Maurice Bronson, the teacher who terrorized his pupils in the long-running teenage soap, "Grange Hill."

Sheard is survived by his wife, Ros, and three children. Funeral details were not immediately available.

cry

BAILY
Not ROTS related m'dear....

bilb
*cough*demodded!!*cough*

stick out tongue

BAILY
Rest in Peace Admiral Ozzel.. but this is still not ROTS related, thus should be moved to the OT forum...

bilb
shaddup baily..

friggin thread nazi hitler

kremzike
Ozzel was in the control bay of the star destroyer at the end of ROTS, so it's totally related. You didn't see him. Watch again. He was just a lieutenant at the time, and Vader shoots him an evil look. 'Cause he's evil. All his looks are that way.

BAILY
Yes ma'am blink

bilb
Originally posted by kremzike
Ozzel was in the control bay of the star destroyer at the end of ROTS, so it's totally related. You didn't see him. Watch again. He was just a lieutenant at the time, and Vader shoots him an evil look. 'Cause he's evil. All his looks are that way.

to my knowledge that was speculated that that was Ozzel in ROTS but never confirmed.. but hey its SW.. one big family right? stick out tongue

Anyway.. RIP Mr Sheard

cry

BAILY
Originally posted by bilb
to my knowledge that was speculated that that was Ozzel in ROTS but never confirmed.. but hey its SW.. one big family right? stick out tongue

Anyway.. RIP Mr Sheard

cry

Wrong forum... (runs and hides til September 4th.. after i move and get the net up) cool

bilb
Originally posted by BAILY
Wrong forum... (runs and hides til September 4th.. after i move and get the net up) cool

uh huh.. so I guess I'll just have to hold out on ya as punishment flirt

mad

stick out tongue

kremzike
No, it's totally Ozzel. George told me when we IMed a week or so after the premiere. I shoulda saved the chat. But, still. Trust me. Ozzel.

devil

Jedi Priestess
And how is THIS thread related to Episode 3? roll eyes (sarcastic)

bilb
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess

quiet you!! stick out tongue

(and it WAS rumored that was him as a young officer in ROTS so HA!! stick out tongue)

BAILY
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess

I second that motion! cool

Jedi Priestess
crap thread hysterical

BAILY
No JP... shit thread not crap

bilb
cry

*runs off to start her OWN board*

schmoll

Jedi Priestess
Hey let it be said that I am an equal opportunity flamer........even against my Bilb! hug And you are part owner of a board as it is. Speaking of....IS THAT skin ready missy?

bilb
its true cry

stick out tongue

BAILY
Very true

Ushgarak
Moved.

What a damn shame! Never got to appear in any more Dr. Who either- he was a semi-regular there.

McCusto
He. . played Hitler? Well, god rest his soul sad

Lord J
im sorry hes dead but ITS NOT RELATED TO EPISODE III

Lord J
sorry thought i was in the ROTS thread embarrasment

PVS
damn...i was too late for the feeding frenzy

Cinemaddiction
Feeding frenzy..that's pathetic. Polluting an thread with incessant, immature flaming and wannabe moderating. REPORT THE THREAD. It's that simple.

PVS
wrong tree dude.
everyone on this thread is friends with bilb and just having some fun at her expense. smile

Darth Nazgul
RIP Mr Sheard....................but wrong forum buddy

Tiberius
Wasn't he killed in a Galaxy far far away a long time ago by Darth..........................What was his name again?.........................Oh yes!....................VADER! That was it.

Dirty Vader
Jesus Christ, a well famous actor (even in star wars) dies and all you peoplel care about is where this bloody forum is supposed to be placed. Leave that to the moderators damnit.

Oh and I'm not ranting about showing a dead man respect. You feel what you want to. Just annoyed all you care about is flaming threads who aren't in the right place.

Rest in Peace Shear. It's only now, i realise how many shows are watched with him starring in them. It's sad to see him gone : (

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.