All the DC villians vs. all the Marvel heroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaqChaos
Since it's generally acepted that DC heroes are more powerful than Marvel heroes, how would Marvel's finest fare against DC's worst?

(The character MUST be either a hero or villian to participate. No Galactus, Celestials, Watchers, etc.)

Solidus Snake
nice one

DC wins tho

they have ppl like validus, darkseid, shaggyman, amazo (with JLA powers)zoom, the hyperclan etc, the heroes will not survive

Wickerman
*waits for someone to bring Phoenix into discussion* roll eyes (sarcastic)

~wickerman~

BlaqChaos
Marvel has a few heavy hitters. Thor, Sentry, Gladiator, Hyperion, Silver Surfer, Beta Ray Bill, Hulk, etc.

golem370
Also Binary Eternals X-Men X-man Franklin Richards remember also Eternals can become Uni-mind. Also you have Ghost Rider Spider-man Doc Samson Iron Man Juggernaut Silver Surfer the Deviants Sub Mariner Apocalypse Venom Carnage Magneto ZZZax Mr Sinister Dr Doom Reavers tons of people DC has no chance Kurse Firelord Proteus Inhumans Morlocks X-Factor FF Abomination Wendiago Alpha Flight Soviet Supreme War Machine Deathlok Deathshead II Rhino Electro Dr Ock Mantis Wonderman Vision Ulik and lots I can't remember

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by golem370
Also Binary Eternals X-Men X-man Franklin Richards remember also Eternals can become Uni-mind. Also you have Ghost Rider Spider-man Doc Samson Iron Man Juggernaut Silver Surfer the Deviants Sub Mariner Apocalypse Venom Carnage Magneto ZZZax Mr Sinister Dr Doom Reavers tons of people DC has no chance Kurse Firelord Proteus Inhumans Morlocks X-Factor FF Abomination Wendiago Alpha Flight Soviet Supreme War Machine Deathlok Deathshead II Rhino Electro Dr Ock Mantis Wonderman Vision Ulik and lots I can't remember

Some of those are villians laughing out loud

HigH ScholaR
not enough dc's got that gorilla aint they it's a shame marvel don't have one that'll garantee superman out of it.

Wait for it

gladiator69
dc sucks. put gladiator thos hulk and hercules together they can kick all there asses on dc

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by gladiator69
dc sucks. put gladiator thos hulk and hercules together they can kick all there asses on dc

What language is that? confused

laughing out loud

YOu haven't been reading comics long have you big grin

golem370
UNI-Mind is a bad Man-First Appearance: Eternals #12
Origin Issue: What If...? #25

Real Name: Inapplicable; the Uni-Mind is a physical manifestation of a group intelligence composed of several hundred beings of the genetic offshoot of humanity, the Eternals
Aliases: None

Height: 30'
Weight: Unrevealed
Eyes: White
Hair: None
Distinguishing Features: The Uni-Mind is a collective being composed of cosmic and psionic energy which manifests itself as a gigantic brain-like organism.

Citizenship: The majority of the Uni-Mind's constituents are citizens of the Eternal city of Olympia
Place of Creation/Birth: Olympia

Known Relatives: Inapplicable
Known Allies: Eternals of Earth
Known Enemies: Deviant Empire, the Celestials

Intelligence: Immeasurable (10/10)
Strength: Inapplicable
Flight Speed: Warp Speed (12/12)
Stamina: Immeasurable (10/10)
Durability: Godlike (13/14)
Agility: Inapplicable
Reflexes: Inapplicable
Fighting Skills: No physical abilities
Special Skills/Abilities: The composite knowledge skills, abilities, and experience of all its constituent beings
Superhuman physical powers: None
Superhuman Mental Powers: The Uni-Mind is a collective being which is created by a significant number of Eternals merging their physical and mental beings together into one organism, as such it possesses vast psionic abilities across a wide range of mental talents, including levitation, psychokinesis, telepathy, the ability to project mental bolts of force, the ability to travel through the vacuum of space unharmed and intellectual powers of information processing and problem solving far beyond human understanding

golem370
Also it says Hero and villian to participate

Whirlysplatt
Read Thor 300 it shows how powerful the Uni mind is laughing out loud

HigH ScholaR
hmmm it's tough as villains are generally supposed to be more powerful then heroes but when you consider marvel has 300 shiar gaurds eternals of earth and titans, inhumans. this may well be a fight that will last a year or doc starnge comes puts them away in another dimension or he begs and pleas with agomotto to help in return for him to participate in another 7000 year war IMO stick out tongue

gladiator69
i apologize for that please don't go telling mommy and daddy that some guy on line used some foul language on here. and Mr smiley face Ive read a hell lot more books then you

Draco69
If Heros and villains are participating....then why is the thread title "Marvel Heroes" ?

It's FAR too vague and too large to guess a winner. There's just WAY too many people to keep track off.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
hmmm it's tough as villains are generally supposed to be more powerful then heroes but when you consider marvel has 300 shiar gaurds eternals of earth and titans, inhumans. this may well be a fight that will last a year or doc starnge comes puts them away in another dimension or he begs and pleas with agomotto to help in return for him to participate in another 7000 year war IMO stick out tongue

Original Gog from the Kingdom v Strange laughing out loud

BobbyD
This thread hurts my head. wacko

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
Original Gog from the Kingdom v Strange laughing out loud

huh confused

golem370
You have QUICKSAND HIGH EVOLUTIONARY OSIRIS WRECKER DARKOTH tons more

Draco69
You have QUICKSAND HIGH EVOLUTIONARY OSIRIS WRECKER tons more

So? DC has "TONS MORE" villains that can match.

It's just WAYYYYY to much to keep track of.

golem370
Marvel has more there ain't many I bet that could match High Evolutionary UNI-Mind Osiris Binary Apocalypse ZZZax Magneto Electro Kurse Firelord Proteus Inhumans Franklin Richards. These alone would whip out anybody who came.

gladiator69
i don't like most of the bad guys from DC anyways lots of them aren't that strong. and not all bad guys are stronger than good guys like you said Mr smiley face

Whirlysplatt
i don't like most of the bad guys from DC anyways lots of them aren't that strong. and not all bad guys are stronger than good guys like you said Mr smiley face

Do you know what comic the smiley face is from smile

Draco69
Marvel has more there ain't many I bet that could match High Evolutionary UNI-Mind Osiris Binary Apocalypse ZZZax Magneto Electro Kurse Firelord Proteus Inhumans Franklin Richards. These alone would whip out anybody who came.

You specifically said no cosmics...and yet at least HALF of the people there are cosmics.

These would all fall before the might of Lucifer.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Draco69
You specifically said no cosmics...and yet at least HALF of the people there are cosmics.

These would all fall before the might of Lucifer.

So true

gladiator69
Do you know what comic the smiley face is from. i was calling you
Mr. smiley face i wasn't talking about no character

golem370
ZZZax who can incinerate a city in minutes Franklin who has incredible Mental powers as does High Evolutionary Uni-Mind has great Mental Powers to. Magneto and Electro Firelord are master of Magnetism Osiris is a God. Apocalypse is almost that powerful. Two many super powerful beings in Marvel.

HigH ScholaR
I THOUGHT THIS WAS MARVEL HEROES VS DC VILLAINS confused

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
I THOUGHT THIS WAS MARVEL HEROES VS DC VILLAINS confused

he is funny laughing enjoy him smile i am!

gladiator69
galactus is much more powerful then Apocalypse. and magneto is much stronger then electro thats for sure

Whirlysplatt
galactus is much more powerful then Apocalypse. and magneto is much stronger then electro thats for sure

Your right! well done? can I ask not taking the mickey but how old are you?

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
he is funny laughing enjoy him smile i am!

what did i do embarrasment

golem370
But it said you could not use Galactus or I would have.

Draco69
Invasion of the Children and Trolls...this is a sad day for KMC.

Whirlysplatt
But it said you could not use Galactus or I would have.

exactly the other guy does not have a clue smile

Whirlysplatt
Invasion of the Children and Trolls...this is a sad day for KMC.

indeed there are to many children on heresmile imo

Who are these trolls confused

gladiator69
why you asking my age ? you trying to find you a guy close to your age or whats up ?

Whirlysplatt
why you asking my age ? you trying to find you a guy close to your age or whats up ?

no i'm just interest how old are you?

gladiator69
30s anything else pall. and how old are you

Draco69
30s anything else pall. and how old are you

Thirty?

Mental Retardation has always been tragic...

gladiator69
was responding to smiley face

Whirlysplatt
Thirty?

Mental Retardation has always been tragic...

smile

Whirlysplatt
was responding to smiley face

not that different to you my friend smile

supremthor

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by supremthor
All that is nothing to the power of Wolvigodalactus JPrime.

Marvel=DC
man is it just me but every forum that i go into that has a marvel fan. quickly turn into one that gets way off topic. First: it marvel HEROES vc dc VILLIANS yet, marvel fanboys bring up Galactus and Magneto?

dc takes this they have bad guys that equal phenoix if not more powerful and since evryone who only likes marvel thinks dc "overpowered" they take this alot easier

Ultimate Ion
DC is always overpowered unless it's a versus thread where they get stomped by some Marvel character. I always thought that was funny.

BstrdMan
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
nice one

DC wins tho

they have ppl like validus, darkseid, shaggyman, amazo (with JLA powers)zoom, the hyperclan etc, the heroes will not survive
Hehe... Shaggyman... With his side-kick, ScoobyDoo.

Solidus Snake
would u call gladiator a hero though?

hes a soldier who does what hes told.

the last one standing would be thor, but validus would cream him

HigH ScholaR
Thor last man standing???????????

seriously

Juntai
Originally posted by supremthor
Trigon is superbadass.

Krona.
Parasite.
Parallax.
Qwardians
Black Adam.
Eclipso
Amazo.
and Lex ****ing Luthor.

Superherovandal
don't forget Maggedon, Starro, Queen of Fables, Satanus, Mxyzptlk, Ultraman, Braniac, Imperiex, and etc.

Marvel=DC
these bad guys have alot of the same power the good guys do just higher up or more exp. so of course they win also THOR? please

supremthor
Imperiex is the over kill

supremthor
he alone killed most of DC hero's and villains combined so to put other supervillains on his team is over kill IMO

the Darkone
Marvel super heroes will come out on top, you have the eternals one of the most powerful races on earth with Iakris (prime eternal),sersi , makkari thena, phastos, overmind, interloper, hyperion etc. Then you have the Inhumans led by blackbolt who can hold his own, then you xmen, avengers, thunderbolts, fantastic four, namor and atlantis, molecule man, dr.strange his wife clea, roma, atum the god-eater/demorgorge, gaea, silver surfer,jean grey as the phoenix, adam warlock, the shroud, cloak & dagger, ghost rider, vengeance, beta ray bill, the sentry, celestial Madonna mantis. Like draco69 said to many villians and to many super heroes to keep track of, I will go with marvel the numbers are in their favor.

Solidus Snake
all they need is the Void hound and magreddon
validus and Gog will be overkill

Juntai
All of the 'heros' you guys are naming aren't heros at all. A lot of them are nuetral and evil.

Superherovandal
villians have this in the bag they would have alot of trouble with guys like Imperiex, Maggedon, Mxyzptlk, Qwsp, and Neron alone to name a few.

Fanboy
i apologize for that please don't go telling mommy and daddy that some guy on line used some foul language on here. and Mr smiley face Ive read a hell lot more books then you

Yeah that is why you think Spiderman can take on Superboy when Superboy can easily beat him.

newjak86
Would this also include Pre-c Darkseid. "The God the devil Prays to" one in that case along with everyone else like Imperiex Parallax all those guys this is over kill by far.

batmandaman
dc would win. especially if u count the current spectre. i would count him as a villian, cuz he is definately is killing everything magical.

NoFate007
If this were in a logical world, I would say the villains. If this were a comic, obviously Marvel would win because they never just kill off all the good guys.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.