Juniors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bardock
any Juniors up in the otf

soaring_hawk
as in junior in highschool

bardock
yeah

soaring_hawk
me

Kharhmah
Not me.

Neo_Version 7
I skipped it. yes

xLiNdS x 622x
i'm a sophomore erm

bardock
hahaha

bardock
i get to go to bed early tonight to get up for school tommorow!!!!yeah

Kharhmah
Ha ha. stick out tongue

bardock
yes

AOR
Sophomore too....but I'm making friends with a lot of juniors

chelsea17
I am a junior this year

bardock
i am like that too. hanging out with older people is fun because sometimes people your age are immature or just wierd.

§P0oONY
I could leave school for good if I wanted; my compulsory education has reached it's end...... sucks to be you guys that can't.

bardock
drop out. good luck with life then

§P0oONY
Originally posted by bardock

"I could leave school for good if I wanted"

AOR
i am like that too. hanging out with older people is fun because sometimes people your age are immature or just wierd.

nah I'm just finding insurance, incase one place fails I have another place to fall back one....i have an image to keep, however one friend of mine is sure running the border of idiocy and stupidity. And is about to get his face punched in...

bardock
oh i thought you had the intention too

Kharhmah
Technically he wouldn't be a drop out, considering he doesn't go to high school now anyway. erm

bardock
Originally posted by AOR
nah I'm just finding insurance, incase one place fails I have another place to fall back one....i have an image to keep, however one friend of mine is sure running the border of idiocy and stupidity. And is about to get his face punched in...

sometimes that needs to be done

§P0oONY
oh i thought you had the intention too

Not at all, I'm going into the 6th form... and then university...

Originally posted by Kharhmah
Technically he wouldn't be a drop out, considering he doesn't go to high school now anyway. erm

I've already done 3 years of high school.

Leo.M
I am a junior and I hang out with older people. most of my friends are in college or have finished college . don't really like hanging out with 15 yr olds but some are cool...like the ones here at KMC
big grin

bardock
there are cool people in all age groups but pricks in all of them as well

AOR
yes I concur

Kharhmah

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Kharhmah
I've done five. yes

Ah... you work in the 2 tear system... I guess?

AOR
I don't believe you http://www.dailyprobe.com/arcs/071304/anchor8.jpg

chelsea17
I hang out with people my age and seniors at school..but I hang out with like, college-age people out of school

§pearhead
meh, i'm a senior now, but most of my friends left last year...because i'm a loser and have about 6 friends in my own grade -_-

chelsea17
That sucks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.