Rots Mace and Rots darth vader vs Rots yoda and maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

J-mister
Hello guys help out with the forum. Hope it's good embarrasment

DarthMaul9123
This goes to yoda and maul maul can take vader because he's got to be slow and unused to his robot suit also maul is quick and has a bdouble bladed sword plus yoda can take mace and have no problem with vader

J-mister
Sorry vader before being mustafared

Darth Faunus
Vader, as in unsited Vader. The key word is ROTS. Mace and Vader win, hands down. . . Vader would take out Maul in the time it took Dooku to defeat Obi in AOTC.

J-mister
Sorry vader before being obi -ed

Makashi
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
This goes to yoda and maul maul can take vader because he's got to be slow and unused to his robot suit also maul is quick and has a bdouble bladed sword plus yoda can take mace and have no problem with vader

i think you misunderstood Gaurdian. . .I think he means ROTS Mustafar Vader. When refering to Mech-Vader you say ROTJ or TESB. ROTS Vader still has all his limbs. Maul vs. Vader would be fun to watch, and Maul having a double-blade lightsaber dosen't really make a difference, it may confuse Vader a bit but it dosen't do much.(Maul). Yoda owns Mace Windu.

J-mister
sorry about double post

DarthMaul9123
ooo ok well if yoda took mace maul might be able to handle anakin because he should have beaten obiwan but he forgot about qui gons blade and he should have force pushed obiwan down the sewage hole

Darth Faunus
Originally posted by Makashi
i think you misunderstood Gaurdian. . .I think he means ROTS Mustafar Vader. When refering to Mech-Vader you say ROTJ or TESB. ROTS Vader still has all his limbs. Maul vs. Vader would be fun to watch, and Maul having a double-blade lightsaber dosen't really make a difference, it may confuse Vader a bit but it dosen't do much.(Maul). Yoda owns Mace Windu.

Vader would wreck Maul. And Yoda owns Mace Windu when you stop thinking Makashi is cool. . .

Illustrious
Yoda wouldn't own Mace Windu at all. It would be a close battle either way. Mace isn't the kind of guy that simply gets owned.

DarthMaul9123
nobody gets owned if they sit near yoda

Illustrious
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
nobody gets owned if they sit near yoda

What the hell does proximity to Yoda have to do with anything?

DarthMaul9123
you must be good if you sit near yoda.... force or just sword skill

Makashi
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
Vader would wreck Maul. And Yoda owns Mace Windu when you stop thinking Makashi is cool. . .

Are you trying to offend me? If you are it won't work.Makashi is better than Vaapad(Shien on steroids) and pretty much any other form of combat. The only form that could truly stand up against Makshi is Ataru. Anyways back on topic. . .You are right though, Yoda wouldn't really own Windu but. . .he would beat him.

DarthMaul9123
true so maul and yoda have this....

Makashi
Maul vs Vader is kinda I don't know. . .Vader vs Tyranus would be better.(Tyranus)

DarthMaul9123
yeah but i still go with maul

Makashi
It would be one helluva fight for Maul. . .

darthsith19
ROTS Mace would go against Yoda. The fight would be exactly even. Vader and Maul would spar. Now, both are really fast and are good duelers and both make critical mistakes. There's a tiny possibility that Maul might win if Vader made the first mistake but chances are Vader'd win. Then he'd go help Mace and together they'd dominate Yoda.

Captain REX
Yoda could take down Mace and Anakin, whether by Force or by skills with a lightsaber, with or without Maul's help.

J-mister
am i getting kinda good with this forum thing yes

J-mister
Am i getting good wiyh forums?

Luke Is Better
there is no way maul can beat anakin. maul got beat by tpm obi aotc anakin is stronger then him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.