Final FIGHTING Fantasy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB-1138
Here's a thread for any Final Fantasy matches. Once a winner has been decided then we can move on. And please. No crap like Trance Kuja vs. Mog.

darth-yoda
vinceint(FF7) vs auron (FF10) the setting is the main hall of the nebilhem mansion

ESB-1138
Nice fight Yoda. I'll have to give this to Vincent. Auron will put up a good fight but Vincent can recover his wounds when he transforms into Chaos.

darth-yoda
thanx esb i think maybe auron could take this but my knowledge on vincents limits is limted i only got the second i think or maybe the third but anyway tifa and aries vs yuna and rikku tifa and aries have all the summon materia just to balance it out and the setting is on the outer deck of the highwind this is FF10 yuna and rikku

SaTsuJiN
how can someone who isnt alive be killed?.. voting auron

darth-yoda
well he manage to be killed on my team in FF10 i think he just gets sent to the farplane but anyway vote=AURON

ESB-1138
So 1 for Vincent and 2 for Auron? If that's the final vote then Auron defeats Vincent. Darth Yoda gave us a second match...thank you.
Tifa & Aeris vs. Yuna & Rikku

ESB-1138
(Doublepost)
In case my picture didn't tell you anything my vote is for Tifa and Aeris. Tifa's Limit does a lot of damage and Aeris's makes them invinicble for a short amount of time and Knights of the Round Table is the strongest summon in Final Fantasy dealing nearly 90,000 damage.

Draco69
My vote is for Yuna and Rikku.

First Strike. Max Stats. Trigger Happy. 99,999 hits galore.

Kinda makes the Knights seem small..

darth-yoda
sorry but i stated FF10 yuna and rikku not X-2

ESB-1138
They can do 99,9999 all they want but Aeris's level 4 limit break makes them invincible for a while.

darth-yoda
but after the limit effect has stopped then there gonna feel that 99,9999 in the morning if they live that long i dont think that tifa and aeris have the strenght to beat the ff10 team
IMO

ESB-1138
They're invincible and they can still move. Tifa's Limit Break and Knights of the Round would finish them off.

ESB-1138
Poll at the moment is:
Tifa and Aeris- 1
Rikku and Yuna- 1

darth-yoda
okay ill vote for tifa and aeris next duel will be Red XIII vs Kimari(ff10) hope i spelt it right unless someone wants to put up a fight

ESB-1138
Tifa and Aeris wins. Next fight begins.
I vote Red XIII. He's faster and smaller which lets him dodge easier. Plus Howling Moon makes him go berserk and you don't want to be on Red's bad side then. (Red XIII's howling moon was the only reason I defeated Emerald Weapon the first time)

darth-yoda
but kimari has far more brute strenght i see it as red diving at kimari who grabs hold of his front legs they are locked in a test of strenght for a short time until red is over powered and puhsed to the floor kimari raises his spear in the air and strike towards red chest red role out the way and runs twards a walll bounding off it in to the air and at kimari how throws red to the floor the battle would continue like this for a while until red gets stabbed the battle place is the clearing of the farplane were yuna and the fake tidus fogote his name hugged

ESB-1138
You forget that Red is very smart when it comes to battle. He knows that Kimari would be stronger in brute force then he is just by the way he looks. Red wouldn't go straight at him unless he's going one of his limits. Cosmo Memory would blow Kimari away.

darth-yoda
im not to educated on the effects of reds limits its been a while since i played a ff game but i still think kimari has this one a few well placed rib punches from kimari and red a gonna

ESB-1138
FF7 is the one I know most about. Cosmo Memory would nuke the place with Kimari.

darth-yoda
so wouldnt red also die a nuke hits a arena then i cant see a surviver so thats that out off the question so i think that kimari would win sorry if im not givving a nuff evidence for my choice but well i \cant think off anything its been a while as i said i am still with brute strenght over speed

ESB-1138
We need to wait for others to vote. You would have to see Cosmo Memory. Very cool limit.
Next round:
Kuja vs. Seymour

darth-yoda
okay im thinking seymour but what incarnation

ESB-1138
Kuja normal form vs. Seymour normal form.

darth-yoda
okay then seymour gets my vote

ESB-1138
Seymour is a force to reckon with indeed but Kuja was created to be the Angel of Death. Kuja gets my vote

darth-yoda
so
Seymour = 1 vote
Kuja = 1 vote

§pearhead
normal form?

Kuja, definitely...*curses the flare star spell*

Unless, ofc, Kuja's not immune to the death part of Anima's Pain attack...

ESB-1138
If Seymour gets Anima, Kuja gets Bahamut.

§pearhead
Anima > Bahamut

I think. blink

ESB-1138
This would be the FF9 Bahamut not the FF10 Bouncer Bahamut. This Bahamut is much faster (as shown in his little fight) and would easily Mega Flare Anima. Anima can't move...I think.

§pearhead
True, but Bahamut didn't do nearly as much damage in FF9...

I love Bahamut, just I think Anima could take him...in both games

Black Waltz #3
Bahamut would beat anima. also who would win out of Omega weapon(ff8) vs Ozma (ff9)

Dizzle
Originally posted by ESB-1138
FF7 is the one I know most about. Cosmo Memory would nuke the place with Kimari.

Sorry, I know I'm bringing up old fights, but... Ultima plus Nova, people. The explosion from Nova is so big that when the camera zooms out to show the whole thing, you can see the world curving. The shit's powerful, you have to get it from either Ultimate Weapon or Nemesis... Ultima's also pretty godly powerful. Then of course, we have the whole cheap freaking 99,999 damage evry attack thing. Coupled with the fact that they butchered the name of his best lance from Japan to English. Kimhari wins pretty easily.

As did Yuna and Rikku... Holy for 99,999, double knives for 99,999, and a big load of summons. Including Yojimbo, with the ever-popular instant kill move. Doesn't even do damage, it just kills you. Decapitation rules.

Black Waltz #3
Yeah Kimahri would win

ESB-1138
Yeah I guess Red XIII would just stand their and let Kimarhi hit him.

darth-yoda
i cant see red stopping kimari

Black Waltz #3
how about Omega Weapon (ff8) vs Ozma (ff9)

ESB-1138
Omega. The thing has more HP and was a lot harder to defeat.

The Turks vs. Black Waltz # 1,2, and 3

Black Waltz #3
Black waltz's would win with there magic, teleportation skills and the fact they could fly

ESB-1138
So true but flying has little to do with the fight. And never underestimate the Turks. They are the greatest Shin'Ra force and that says a lot.

Black Waltz #3
The truks are weak and all the Black waltz's need to do is fly out of there reach and bombard them with spells

ESB-1138
You haven't played FF7 have you? The final time you battled the Turks (All 3 of them) they were one of the hardest bosses in the game.

Black Waltz #3
Your guys must have been crap they were easy they only have like 20,000 health each and there attacks were crap weak. A few ultima spells and bahamut zero summons screw them over easily. But then again my characters were like lv 70 what level were your guys.

ESB-1138
Everytime I first play an RPG I don't get every little thing to make the Last Boss easy. Cloud was in the mid 60's.

ESB-1138
Golbez vs. Ex-Death. I vote Golbez.

Dizzle
Originally posted by ESB-1138
Golbez vs. Ex-Death. I vote Golbez.

Agreed. Though I am biased for FF4...

Black Waltz #3
Go Golbez he looks cool all clad in dark

Black Waltz #3
Hey how about Gilgamesh vs Shadow

ESB-1138
Shadow. His dog will tear Gilgamesh up.

darth-yoda
yufie vs rikku no summons or aeons

summons (ff7) vs Aeons(ff10)

ESB-1138
I can't decide. And of course Rikku doesn't get Aeons since she couldn't summon them.

Spelljammer
Rikku, Yuffie just pissed SpellJammer off being the ***** that she was..

GoGo (FF6.)
Versus
Quina (FF9.)

Both copycats (in thier own respects), both gender benders!

darth-yoda
heres one for ya all the weapons of FF7 vs sin FF10 battle takes palce over the golden saurcer

Arcane
Garnet (ff9) vs Yuna (ff10)

Jargon343
Sepharoth would beat anyone else.

I seem to remember him destroying a good chunk of the solar system with one of his spells at the end of FF7.

AdventChild
Tifa V.S Zell ? I say Tifa..Zell seems kinda ADDish to me...

darth-yoda
advent child i agree tifa

jargon sure he lost in the end and i cant seee him beating sin

arcane i say yuna and baharmut

now owuld someone answere mine

AdventChild
all the weapons..the underwater alone is hard....emerald weapon i think it's called...along with ultima and ruby..

darth-yoda
thank you

Jaro
Originally posted by Jargon343
Sepharoth would beat anyone else.

I seem to remember him destroying a good chunk of the solar system with one of his spells at the end of FF7.
That's why Sephiroth was owned by Cloud at the end of FF7?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.