Monkey shoes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eternal Hyper
Monkey shoes are supposedly "in" right now, but I have yet to see them. Has anyone ever actually seen them? I would wish to purchase a pair for myself...

Why, you ask?!

Because I'm... *lowers voice down to a whisper* I'm a monkey. Happy Dance

Neo_Version 7
Monkeys don't deserve shoes.

Kharhmah
K-then.

Eternal Hyper
WHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! You make monkey sad....

*gasping for air* Oh, s-sorry about that! My monkey friend gagged me and took over the computer... embarrasment So, what are we gonna talk about, now that that's over with?

*crickets chirping*

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Whoa... Weren't expecting that, WERE YOU?!

Kharhmah
Actually.

I kinda was.

WindDancer
Monkeys don't wear shoes.

Eternal Hyper
huh Yeah... But the monkey typed it, don't you see?

Okay, the real reason I posted all this nonsense was to introduce myself! shifty So, I'm Eternal Hyper, the Weird Sister! I really don't know how that came to be, but that's my name, don't wear it out! laughing out loud

Kharhmah
Eternal Hyper, the Weird Sister. Eternal Hyper, the Weird Sister. Eternal Hyper, the Weird Sister. Eternal Hyper, the Weird Sister. Eternal Hyper, the Weird Sister. Eternal Hyper, the Weird Sister. Eternal Hyper, the Weird Sister. Eternal Hyper, the Weird Sister. Eternal Hyper, the Weird Sister. Eternal Hyper, the Weird Sister. Eternal Hyper, the Weird Sister. Eternal Hyper, the Weird Sister. Eternal Hyper, the Weird Sister. Eternal Hyper, the Weird Sister. Eternal Hyper, the Weird Sister. Eternal Hyper, the Weird Sister. Eternal Hyper, the Weird Sister. Eternal Hyper, the Weird Sister. Eternal Hyper, the Weird Sister. Eternal Hyper, the Weird Sister. Eternal Hyper, the Weird Sister. Eternal Hyper, the Weird Sister. Eternal Hyper, the Weird Sister. Eternal Hyper, the Weird Sister. Eternal Hyper, the Weird Sister. Eternal Hyper, the Weird Sister. Eternal Hyper, the Weird Sister. Eternal Hyper, the Weird Sister. Eternal Hyper, the Weird Sister. Eternal Hyper, the Weird Sister. Eternal Hyper, the Weird Sister. Eternal Hyper, the Weird Sister. Eternal Hyper, the Weird Sister. Eternal Hyper, the Weird Sister. Eternal Hyper, the Weird Sister. Eternal Hyper, the Weird Sister. Eternal Hyper, the Weird Sister. Eternal Hyper, the Weird Sister. Eternal Hyper, the Weird Sister. Eternal Hyper, the Weird Sister.

Ooops.

drunk_nazgul
weeeeeeeeee... somebody dance wiff me! cause I don't know what's going on. o.0
And plus, a big group of chickens just paraded through my living room. >.<

Neo_Version 7
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Monkeys don't deserve shoes.

Eternal Hyper
*pulls out bazooka* WHERE'S THE CHICKENS?!?!

Okay, let's dance! You first! ^_^

BENITO
What are monkey shoes

zac_j
pharell's shoes, i have yet to see a pair of ice cubes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neo_Version 7
Drop it like it's haaaaaaawt.

zac_j
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Drop it like it's haaaaaaawt.

dj

Eternal Hyper
Oh, a pair of ice cube shoes? huh I don't think I've seen those either. Maybe they have them in Alaska! Let's go and see!

Okay, who wants to come to Alaska with me? Anyone? (Just so you know, I'm sort-of starting a RPG right now.) confused

CherryTopper
is it these????

Eternal Hyper
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Um... I guess I wasn't expecting anyone to take this thread seriously. I really don't know if those are actual monkey shoes. I don't even know if monkey shoes exist! I just threw two random words together for fun.

Now that I've wasted everyone's time, you all can now pelt me with an unlimited amount of Pepsi cans. whistle

Kharhmah
Originally posted by BENITO
What are monkey shoes
BENITO's avvy = droolio

zac_j
Originally posted by Eternal Hyper
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Um... I guess I wasn't expecting anyone to take this thread seriously. I really don't know if those are actual monkey shoes. I don't even know if monkey shoes exist! I just threw two random words together for fun.

Now that I've wasted everyone's time, you all can now pelt me with an unlimited amount of Pepsi cans. whistle

this is my cue. *throws coke can instead*

Eternal Hyper
"OW!"

Ohoho... Now you're askin' for it! gunsmilie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.