Pure Evil. They are plotting to kill us all. Beware!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
Have you ever seen, anything as evil as this. I mean, look at it, just looking back, with it's beady little eyes, and the nuts, that it probably stole, from the supermarket. There is never just one, it has friends lurking, and watching. Sure it, looks harmless, but is it really ? Ask yourself that, and think twice, before you let one near you. They will attack, without hesitation or warning. You have been warned.

Today the Supermarket, tomorrow, The WORLD

Neo_Version 7
Nice find.

Max Spidey 24
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Nice find.

Yeah, It was on Americas, most wanted mammals.

Wickerman
Chipmunks are the coolest animals in the world happy

I wub them love

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/preacherofnothing/my%20pics/Chipmunk485019.jpg

~wickerman~

EsteemedLeader
and while we're on the subject, watch out for those kitties...

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Max Spidey 24
Have you ever seen, anything as evil as this. I mean, look at it, just looking back, with it's beady little eyes, and the nuts, that it probably stole, from the supermarket. There is never just one, it has friends lurking, and watching. Sure it, looks harmless, but is it really ? Ask yourself that, and think twice, before you let one near you. They will attack, without hesitation or warning. You have been warned.

Today the Supermarket, tomorrow, The WORLD mother of god

§pearhead
not even remotely funny

Max Spidey 24

Tha C-Master

Max Spidey 24
Just don't say i didn't warn anybody, when they start a nuclear war, from their, treehouse.

Tha C-Master
indeed

WindDancer
nuts...

Max Spidey 24
Originally posted by WindDancer
nuts...

Not just any nut, but the one and only.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.