Hulks Villains vs DC Earth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
There is no easy speed kills here this is a Battle a Brawl

Abomination
Wendigo
The Maestro
Classic Juggernaut
RAVAGE
Zzzax
Trauma
The Rhino
Absorbing Man

HigH ScholaR
hmm last standing prop

jugg and wendigo but meastro' one crazy censored2 he'll probably pour casoline on both and set them on fire. but absorbing man can absorb some of their properties but i'm thinking he'll just go and absorb zzzax's as he may believe it wiser.

rhino ko'd
ravage ko'd
trauma ko's himself
abomination hangs in there but ko'd

IMO

stick out tongue big grin

Draco69
Dr. Fate can take them all by his lonesome. Or Manchester Black, or....

HigH ScholaR
embarrasment embarrasment just re read the topic laughing out loud embarrasment

golem370
There not fighting themselfs there Fighting DC Earth

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by golem370
There not fighting themselfs there Fighting DC Earth

laughing out loud wimps

golem370
Then after who ever still standing they Brawl lol

Fanboy
Wow all those dudes would die.

gamewarrior
The Maestro
Classic Juggernaut
Abomination

These are the villians I think will survive longer. The Maestro is powerful but I think hell be the last one standing at the end but DC takes this.

colossus17
There is no easy speed kills here this is a Battle a Brawl

Abomination
Wendigo
The Maestro
Classic Juggernaut
RAVAGE
Zzzax
Trauma
The Rhino
Absorbing Man

a brawl without wolverine is not a brawl

golem370
ZZZax takes all of DC earth.

golem370
ZZZax vs Wolverine would be funny

Wynndar
No superman blows his freeze breath and they all die.

golem370
ZZZax would destroy Superman

Ultimate Ion
Hulk villains.

DC apparently loses to any team of 3 or more people in Marvel.

golem370
Thats because Marvel have Beings that powerful

EsteemedLeader
juggernaut would kick some serious ass. Superman may be super, but he cant take the Unstoppable Juggernaut!!! but im sure batman and lex luthor would devise all sorts of crazy plans and stop these guys. these guys kick ass, but they cant take on the whole JLA, or JSA...maybe most of them, Juggernaut rules!!!

golem370
Wendigo Abomination and Juggernaut and Zzzax are just about as strong as savage hulk and with Zzzax at full power is not only 40 feet tall but carries hundreds of thousands of eletricty. I read that Absorbing Man has gone toe to toe with the likes of Thor anf hulk and won

Wynndar
R we talking baout the whole DC Earth or a couple teams?

Khellendros
Originally posted by Draco69
Dr. Fate can take them all by his lonesome. Or Manchester Black, or....
For once I completely agree with Draco. The team has no defense against psychics or magic. DC Earth rapes these guys.

golem370
Zzzax is an "electromagnetic intelligence," a psionically-charged electromagnetic field which has a humanoid form and which is capable of crude human level intelligence

golem370
Abomination pic

illadelph12
Only threats here are Zzzax and Absorbing Man. If Zzzax can pull off his brain impulse manipulation it's not as one sided as it seems.

They still die in 5 minutes though. laughing out loud

golem370
What if I just add all hulks enemies-ABOMINATION

ABSORBING MAN

AGAMEMNON

AQUON

ARMAGEDDON

BRIAN BANNER

BI-BEAST

BOOMERANG

GREMLIN

HAMMER AND ANVIL

HARPY

JUGGERNAUT

LEADER

MADMAN

MAESTRO

MISTER HYDE

MOONSTONE

PSYKLOP

RAVAGE

RINGMASTER

RHINO

RYKER, GENERAL JOHN

SPEEDFREEK

TRAUMA

TYRANNUS

U-FOES

WENDIGO

ZZZAX

golem370
Then what?

Draco69
They still die.

Solidus Snake
DC earth creams em

zzzax can not injre supes

JLA would put down all of them

supes
ww
mm
orion
big barda
captain marvel
zauriel
aquaman

man its gonna be rape rape and more rape

mm does most of the damage

HigH ScholaR
there's riot sqaud although i doubt they'll make a difference

golem370
supes
ww
mm
orion
big barda
captain marvel
zauriel
aquaman

This team would Fall to MAESTRO,ZZZAX,HARPY,The Juggernaut,Agamemnon would lay waste to those People

Ultimate Ion
You realize DC Earth has more than the Justice League right?

Draco69
No he doesn't.

golem370
yeah but I am talking about a few who equal to Savage Hulks Strength Durability Stamina and some who might be stronger like MAESTRO. absorbing Man who beat Hulk and Beat thor before. I am talking about Zzzax who at full power is 40 feet and close to hulks strength and Tyrannus, Gremlin and the leader who are geniuses The Unstoppable Juggernaut. BI Beast 20 feet tall and Class 100 strength. and others

HigH ScholaR
boomerang isone of hulk's enemy, and galxay master,

Draco69
yeah but I am talking about a few who equal to Savage Hulks Strength Durability Stamina and some who might be stronger like MAESTRO. absorbing Man who beat Hulk and Beat thor before. I am talking about Zzzax who at full power is 40 feet and close to hulks strength and Tyrannus, Gremlin and the leader who are geniuses The Unstoppable Juggernaut. BI Beast 20 feet tall and Class 100 strength. and others

Again. So what? There's THOUSANDS of heroes and villains on DC Earth. Quite a few can match these people you mentioned. You SEVERELY underestimating the DC Universe. But what else is new?

You need to inform yourself.

golem370
The Galaxy Master is able to survive in virtually any environment, from the vacuum of outer space to the depths of the ocean. It survives by drawing energy from its victims. It can manipulate and release most forms of energy in the form of blasts, radiating waves, or force fields. It can project solid matter, such as meteor-like rocks. In addition, it can transform itself into virtually any form it can imagine, for solitary giants to a multitude of small insect-like creatures. Its primary weakness was attack from within its form, which generally occurred when its energy levels dropped so low that it could not prevent an attacker from entering.

golem370
A pic

golem370
Here we go Juggernaut everybody Gotham in hours. WENDIGO,U-FOES,Zzzax,Maestro takes out Metropolis including Superman. The others take out the rest of DC Earth

Draco69
Nice Dream..now wake up.

golem370
There alot of people on DC Earth but there is alot of Villans 30 pf them and I believe now I remember the Galaxy Master Zzzax MAESTRO and Juggernaut would win this day.

Draco69
There alot of people on DC Earth but there is alot of Villans 30 pf them and I believe now I remember the Galaxy Master Zzzax MAESTRO and Juggernaut would win this day.

Listen to what you just said:

DC Earth (A FLIPPIN PLANET) vs. 30 guys.

Whoo. Tough Call. roll eyes (sarcastic)

golem370
Read what I said About the Galaxy Master-The Galaxy Master is able to survive in virtually any environment, from the vacuum of outer space to the depths of the ocean. It survives by drawing energy from its victims. It can manipulate and release most forms of energy in the form of blasts, radiating waves, or force fields. It can project solid matter, such as meteor-like rocks. In addition, it can transform itself into virtually any form it can imagine, for solitary giants to a multitude of small insect-like creatures. Its primary weakness was attack from within its form, which generally occurred when its energy levels dropped so low that it could not prevent an attacker from entering

Draco69
Read what I said About the Galaxy Master-The Galaxy Master is able to survive in virtually any environment, from the vacuum of outer space to the depths of the ocean. It survives by drawing energy from its victims. It can manipulate and release most forms of energy in the form of blasts, radiating waves, or force fields. It can project solid matter, such as meteor-like rocks. In addition, it can transform itself into virtually any form it can imagine, for solitary giants to a multitude of small insect-like creatures. Its primary weakness was attack from within its form, which generally occurred when its energy levels dropped so low that it could not prevent an attacker from entering

Besides having a RIDICULOUS name. He would fall to any of the following:

Black Adam
Major Disaster
Firestorm
Dr. Fate
Jakeem Thunder
Zatanna

supremthor
this is sad..............they all die and die some more and then some more. a few characters that well kill the hulk villains without any real problem.
1.dr.fate = in less then a second
2.zatanna = less then a secon
3. the atom = shrinks to the size of an atom and blows up the brain like he did to darksied. and only way Zzzax powers would work on him was if he had control of it to the sub-atomic level with he doesnt.
4.amazo = overkill
5.Cyborg Henry "Hank" Henshaw
6.Dark Lantern = overkill
7.Eradicator true form = waaaaaaaaaaaaaay over kill
8.Extant
9.Lkz = probly the worst overkill of them all and the list goes on any way u loook at it the villain are no threat to the dc earth and they are realy fu#ked.

golem370
Darkseid is not part of DC Earth his is also a fight not powers

golem370
and they would never fall to dc Earth.

Ultimate Ion
Well you don't know much about DC Earth then, now do you?

Marvel=DC
DC takes this waaaay to easily hulk villians just aren't powerful enough. you got people liks supes,ww,mm and captian marvel who are just as strong if not stronger than hulk and brilliant minds like batman and lex. think about it if they got beat by someone as dumb as hulk they die in less than 1 hour tops

golem370
Maybe not. but I do know that if they do go down then they will take people like Batman Teen Titans Nightwing Luthor Superman Superboy Steel WonderWoman Flash Aquaman Dr Atom Green Lantern ether of them Captain Marvel and other to before they get stoped.... And Juggernaut is still around because they only way to stop him is to Trick him...

golem370
Tyrannus and Leader are just as smart as Batman and Luthor

supremthor
Tyrannus and Leader are just as smart as Batman and Luthor
do u hear yourself...................................ur worst th GC when his talking about phoenix. how can hulk villains stop a character like johnny thunder

newjak86
Well I will say this they all Die except Juggernaut and wendigo but the rest die just to many people to many powers and not enough people on the other side to stop them.
I will say this though they take a number of the heros down with them.

golem370
What if I add One bad guy from Spider-Mans list Morlun. Also One from Avengers Maelstrom. And the Last from thors list Desak Now what?

supremthor
What if I add One bad guy from Spider-Mans list Morlun. Also One from Avengers Maelstrom. And the Last from thors list Desak Now what?
johnny thunder alone kills them all his like above skyfarther in power. i even believe he could kill jugggernaut.

golem370
Maelstrom possesses the traditional attributes of the Inhuman race as well as the ability to siphon and control all forms of kinetic energy, the energy of motion. Half Inhuman, Maelstrom's physiology is about twice as strong, durable, and long-lived as that of the average human male.

Maelstrom's major ability is the Terrigen derived capacity to mentally manipulate all forms of kinetic energy and transform it into physical strength. This process, the nature of which is unknown, involves a body-wide interaction with kinetic energy from any ambient source. While Maelstrom can derive power from the motion of a single, room-temperature neutron, it is not yet known what the largest source of kinetic energy is that he can tap, or how much energy he can synthesize for use at the same time. He frequently uses the power of his opponents to energize himself. Once energized, he can direct kinetic energy in great storms of force. His body constantly absorbs kinetic energy and translates it into a bioluminescent plume of force which whirls around his body. Its rate of motion is often affected by his mood, while its depth (volume) is a function of the amount of energy he has synthesized for use. He controls the amount of energy he synthesizes over his body's minimum capacity by force of w

golem370
Morlun-Strength Level Very high. He was supposedly stronger than Thor and the Hulk. Read profile's body for comments that.
Powers: Doesn't tire and doesn't grow weary. Absorbs life-forces on touch.
Abilities: Once he touches anybody, he can always find him/her.

golem370
Deseks Slayer of gods, servant of the Designate-Intelligence: Normal (4/10)
Strength: Superhuman Class 100 (11/12)
Flight Speed: Warp speed (12/12)
Stamina: Godlike (9/10)
Durability: Godlike (13/14)
Agility: Peak human (4/7)
Reflexes: Superhuman (6/7)
Fighting Skills: Unknown training, but has held his own against Thor and multiple other gods. It is reasonable to assume that he gains their fighting abilities as well as their power.
Special Skills/Abilities: None known
Superhuman physical powers: Thanks to the jewel, Desak is "immune" to a gods powers. He can absorb them, redirect them, and even send them back to the sender. He has sent Mjolnir careening off with just a wave of his hand. With each god he slays, he grows even more powerful. It is unclear whether he can teleport as well, or is just extremely fast as to appear to do so. He does travel from world to world and to other dimensions as well in his quest to slay gods.
Superhuman Mental Powers: The ability to sense all aspects of godliness in a being and their level of power

K Von Doom
It says DC Earth

Fanboy
ZZZax takes all of DC earth.

Actually Doomsday with his power to cancel out energy beings can rip Zzzax in half like he did to Radiant.

Maestro
Give the Hulk villans titannus and dormammu Lol.

Oh and not to forget THE HULK KILLER HUMANOID.

supremthor
Maelstrom possesses the traditional attributes of the Inhuman race as well as the ability to siphon and control all forms of kinetic energy, the energy of motion. Half Inhuman, Maelstrom's physiology is about twice as strong, durable, and long-lived as that of the average human male.

Maelstrom's major ability is the Terrigen derived capacity to mentally manipulate all forms of kinetic energy and transform it into physical strength. This process, the nature of which is unknown, involves a body-wide interaction with kinetic energy from any ambient source. While Maelstrom can derive power from the motion of a single, room-temperature neutron, it is not yet known what the largest source of kinetic energy is that he can tap, or how much energy he can synthesize for use at the same time. He frequently uses the power of his opponents to energize himself. Once energized, he can direct kinetic energy in great storms of force. His body constantly absorbs kinetic energy and translates it into a bioluminescent plume of force which whirls around his body. Its rate of motion is often affected by his mood, while its depth (volume) is a function of the amount of energy he has synthesized for use. He controls the amount of energy he synthesizes over his body's minimum capacity by force of w

johnny thunder = lkz = Lkz is a prince from the 5th dimension and as such he can use his mastery of 5th dimensional science to shape reality in the earth dimension. Lkz can manipulate time and matter with a thought and can impose new laws of physics just by thinking.

golem370
There is
Abomination
Wendigo
The Maestro
Classic Juggernaut
RAVAGE
Zzzax
Trauma
The Rhino
Absorbing Man
Deseks Slayer of gods
Morlun
Maelstrom
Tyrannus
The Leader

supremthor
There is
Abomination
Wendigo
The Maestro
Classic Juggernaut
RAVAGE
Zzzax
Trauma
The Rhino
Absorbing Man
Deseks Slayer of gods
Morlun
Maelstrom
Tyrannus
The Leader
dont matter Yz turns them all into waffles

golem370
Yz?

supremthor
his an imp prince from the 5th dimension like a more powerful Mr.Mxyzptlk

golem370
And you believe he is more powerful then Galaxy Master?

supremthor
And you believe he is more powerful then Galaxy Master?
this guy

supremthor
Originally posted by supremthor
this guy

supremthor
hells ya
Galaxy Master = Powers: The Galaxy Master is able to survive in virtually any environment, from the vacuum of outer space to the depths of the ocean. It survives by drawing energy from its victims. It can manipulate and release most forms of energy in the form of blasts, radiating waves, or force fields. It can project solid matter, such as meteor-like rocks. In addition, it can transform itself into virtually any form it can imagine, for solitary giants to a multitude of small insect-like creatures. Its primary weakness was attack from within its form, which generally occurred when its energy levels dropped so low that it could not prevent an attacker from entering.

Mr.Mxyzptlk = Powers:
Magic: Mr.Mxyzptlk is a being from the 5th dimension and as such he can use his mastery of 5th dimensional science to shape reality in the earth dimension. Mxyzptlk can manipulate time and matter with a thought and can impose new laws of physics just by thinking.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.