Pick 3 Womens Tourney

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BobbyD
In a cubic boxing ring (ala cage match if you will where there is no escape), your 3 vs my 3 of Wonder Woman, Emma Frost, and Rogue.

*ding, ding*

Ladies and Gentlemen, *cue music* (da, da, da...etc, etc)

Welcome to the Main Event......

(no phoenix force either)

Scoobless
Binary, Supergirl, Jean Grey

HigH ScholaR
Power girl, zatanna, photon

Draco69
Dammit. Why does WW have to be paired with so lower beings... sad

BobbyD
Sorry, Draco...can't throw a total badass team out there, can I?

I like think people to think. But some of these responses helps me to understand some new characters...educates me, if you will.

Trust me, I'm a big fan of Diana. love

golem370
Gamora GANYMEDE and Hela there is my team

sbo
I see Rogue and Emma betraying WW at a critical point in the match and letting her get her ass kicked.
WW seems like she would be the perfect victim for a trap like this, it happened to poor gullible Hulk Hogan so many times.

BobbyD
I see Rogue and Emma betraying WW at a critical point in the match and letting her get her ass kicked.
WW seems like she would be the perfect victim for a trap like this, it happened to poor gullible Hulk Hogan so many times.

rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing out loud That's great stuff right there, SBO.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by sbo

hulkamania will run wild on your ass

http://bodyslamming.com/pics/hollywoodhogan.jpg

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader

chair

Draco69
Originally posted by golem370
Gamora GANYMEDE and Hela there is my team

This team would begin to lose...until they meet Hela.

golem370
Gamora went toe to toe with Thanos GANYMEDE has gone toe to toe with Silver Surfer and also Terrax They could hold there own against any of these woman. and Hela could take these woman by herself.

freezedoom
Supergirl, X-23 and She-Venom

Draco69
Originally posted by golem370
Gamora went toe to toe with Thanos GANYMEDE has gone toe to toe with Silver Surfer and also Terrax They could hold there own against any of these woman. and Hela could take these woman by herself.

Gamora is VERY skilled...but is still quite low in strength and skill. She got her but handed to her by a mob.

Rogue, Emma or WW can handle her.

Ganymede is Class 10. That's it. She loses to any of the girls. She never beat Terrax or Silver Surfer. She just annoyed them.

Hela can take any of these women agreed.

Draco69
Originally posted by freezedoom
Supergirl, X-23 and She-Venom

Nah. Supergirl is certainly a powerhouse. But WW can beat her. Especially if Emma throws in her telepathy.

X-23 and She-Venom are reduced to atoms by Rogue's sunbursts.

golem370
Ok how about Hela Her and Binary

Draco69
That's just mean.

golem370
lol

K Von Doom
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader

Why does Hulk Hogan have black stubble?

long pig
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Why does Hulk Hogan have black stubble?
Why is the sky blue? Who cares? I wanna bang his daughter. evil face

Wynndar
Invisble Woman, Titania with the Power gem, Mantis

Quick Freeze
Nova, Zantanna, & Enchantress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.