qui gon jin vs mace windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthMaul9123
i used the search thing and nothing about this came up ... i pesonnally say mace

Darth_Glentract
Mace by far.

Illustrious
Uhm... Mace, easily.

darthsith19
i pesonnally say mace
Well, yeah, Mace would win, but here you said "qui gon would own because in oppinion he's better than mace windu" so could you make up your mind?

Anyway, I'd say Qui-Gon in his prime is probably about equally as strong as TPM Mace. By TPM Qui-Gon's not a whole lot weaker than Mace is in TPM, by AOTC and ROTS Mace could beat TPM Qui-Gin with only minor difficulty.

Sorgo
Originally posted by darthsith19
i pesonnally say mace
Well, yeah, Mace would win, but here you said "qui gon would own because in oppinion he's better than mace windu" so could you make up your mind?

Anyway, I'd say Qui-Gon in his prime is probably about equally as strong as TPM Mace. By TPM Qui-Gon's not a whole lot weaker than Mace is in TPM, by AOTC and ROTS Mace could beat TPM Qui-Gin with only minor difficulty.

Is Qui-Gin a Star Wars alcoholic beverage?

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by darthsith19
i pesonnally say mace

That's sad. You contradicted yourself and he found it.

Makashi
Hey leave him alone. He's allowed to change his opinion.

Darth_Janus
Yeah, but he should defend his decision, or risk getting pwned.

Darth Faunus
Tsk. A 20 year-old Mace could take Jinn (own style, Ataru/Djem So Master). Forget ROTS Mace. . .

Padawan Obi-Wan
Oh wow, so biased for Mace. Mace is A less intellgient and wise B less powerful in the fore and D less important in the movies. Qui-Gon only ever loses to Maul, probably the best ligthsabre duelist ever, and has beaten a lot of darksiders such as Thanato who almost kills Yoda and others, plus he was sparring partner to Anoon Bondara and gave him good fights, who was best lightsaber duelist out of all the Jedi. Mace has no notworthy wins and gets beaten a lot in shatterpoint, and cannot beat sora bulk or asajj ventree, or dooku in the comics. mace is onyl impressive because he created vapaad but that is because he is gray jedi and qui-gon learning how to become force ghost is alot more impressive. Qui-Gon either beats him with the force or with a saber, and even if he dies he is sitll a threat as force ghosts can hurt people.

Plus Liam is much better actor AND much nicer guy than Samuel L Jackson who make things very difficult for Geogre and ofrce him to rewrite some scenes.

Padawan Obi-Wan
George Lucas will never work with Samual L Jackson ever again, that much I can guarantee...

Pwned
Erm, No?

Mace is more powerful you know, there does happen to be a reason he could fight Sidious and win (in the SABER portion, obviously Sids could use the force against him to better effect)

Maul is NOT the best swordsman there ever was. Not by a fairly long shot. He was GREAT, but nowhere near the best.

Mace is probably smarter than Qui-Gon, though the wise point MAY be correct, simply because of Qui-Gon's attunement to the Living Force.

In all honesty, your posts seem very uninformed. Read more of the books and watch the shows, THEN progress to Padawan you shall. Maybe.

darthshade
nobody even really does know george lucas guys

my opinion is qui gon will win after a long fight...qui gon would have killed maul back in the day but he was too old to be fighting with the younger maul... Also qui gon became one of the ones on mortis it showed him there, and the ones were more powerful then any other force user

Arhael
Originally posted by darthshade

my opinion is qui gon will win after a long fight...qui gon would have killed maul back in the day but he was too old to be fighting with the younger maul... Also qui gon became one of the ones on mortis it showed him there, and the ones were more powerful then any other force user
At that time Qui-Gon was the only Jedi equal to Windu apart from Yoda. Yet, can't agree about him being too old. Dooku was his master and he wasn't too old to beat crap out of Obi-Wan and Anakin.

Jinsoku Takai

Good God man! Qui-Gon didn't become one of The Ones. Qui-Gon (or his likeness) appeared in a vision. That's hardly the same as what you claim.

darthshade
no qui gon was a one on mortis..watch the episode if you dont believe me...he talks to anakin and mortis was the home to force weilders and qui gon lived there so he was a one

o yeah, and did you know that anakins mom is the son? :O

Raptor22
no qui gon was a one on mortis..watch the episode if you dont believe me...he talks to anakin and mortis was the home to force weilders and qui gon lived there so he was a one

o yeah, and did you know that anakins mom is the son? :O im not sure if ur joking but Qui gon wasn't a one on Mortis, and Anakins mom is not the son.

darthshade
I was joking about the son being anakins mom... The son is a shapeshifter and can take many forms

and yes qui gon lives on mortis.. Watch the series if you dont believe me

DARTH POWER
Qui-Gon was able to appear on Mortis because the Force was so strong there. That's it. He didn't live there and he certainly wasn't A One!

Jinsoku Takai
I was joking about the son being anakins mom... The son is a shapeshifter and can take many forms

wallbash

Padawan Obi-Wan
Originally posted by Pwned
Erm, No?

Mace is more powerful you know, there does happen to be a reason he could fight Sidious and win (in the SABER portion, obviously Sids could use the force against him to better effect)

Maul is NOT the best swordsman there ever was. Not by a fairly long shot. He was GREAT, but nowhere near the best.

Mace is probably smarter than Qui-Gon, though the wise point MAY be correct, simply because of Qui-Gon's attunement to the Living Force.

In all honesty, your posts seem very uninformed. Read more of the books and watch the shows, THEN progress to Padawan you shall. Maybe.

Sidious is kind of weak in sabres he is very slow as is Mace and has poor technique. He is only a threat with the Force, plus he was going easy on Mace to turn Anakin to the Padm to darksie. Qui-Gon beats either in sabres, and puts up good fight against Sidious with the Force.

Padawan Obi-Wan

Hmm if Qui Gon really is in the family of the Ones then how powerful really is he? Could he be one of the most powerful ever?

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by Padawan Obi-Wan
Sidious is kind of weak in sabres he is very slow as is Mace and has poor technique. He is only a threat with the Force, plus he was going easy on Mace to turn Anakin to the Padm to darksie. Qui-Gon beats either in sabres, and puts up good fight against Sidious with the Force.

***king hell!

1. Yeah, Sidious is so ****ing slow that he completely speed blitzed and slaughtered three very celebrated swordsmen in the blink of an eye. (RotS novel)

2. Mace is so ****ing slow that his swordplay appeared as a purple sphere of light, and was described as looking like there were dozens of blades attacking from multiple angles. (RotS novel again)

3. George Lucas FLAT OUT STATED that Mace Windu LEGITIMATELY (i.e. neither one was holding back) defeated Sidious. (RotS commentary AND The movie script)

4. Damn man... just... damn. Wow! SMFH in disbelief.

Arhael
Yes, and Obi-Wan first started to resign on death star. But then it blew up and he moved to Dagobah. But after Yoda died it got boring in there and they both moved on to live in Endor as Ewoks are more fun. Later they even started sharing accommodation with redeemed Anakin spirit.

Zampanó
Originally posted by Arhael
Yes, and Obi-Wan first started to resign on death star. But then it blew up and he moved to Dagobah. But after Yoda died it got boring in there and they both moved on to live in Endor as Ewoks are more fun. Later they even started sharing accommodation with redeemed Anakin spirit.
*reside

Padawan Obi-Wan
laughing out loud

Padawan Obi-Wan
Originally posted by Jinsoku Takai
***king hell!

1. Yeah, Sidious is so ****ing slow that he completely speed blitzed and slaughtered three very celebrated swordsmen in the blink of an eye. (RotS novel)

2. Mace is so ****ing slow that his swordplay appeared as a purple sphere of light, and was described as looking like there were dozens of blades attacking from multiple angles. (RotS novel again)

3. George Lucas FLAT OUT STATED that Mace Windu LEGITIMATELY (i.e. neither one was holding back) defeated Sidious. (RotS commentary AND The movie script)

I am talking about the movies which is G-Canon and George said no such thing liar.

Padawan Obi-Wan
Originally posted by Jinsoku Takai
***king hell!

btw you curse a lot bro you angry?

Lord Lucien
btw you curse a lot bro you angry? U bro a lot, bro. R U bro?

Raptor22
Sidious is kind of weak in sabres he is very slow as is Mace and has poor technique. He is only a threat with the Force, plus he was going easy on Mace to turn Anakin to the Padm to darksie. Qui-Gon beats either in sabres, and puts up good fight against Sidious with the Force. we could actually make a game out of counting how many things are wrong with this post. I count 10... bro

Zampanó
bro! That's not even frat.

Pwned
Please, just kill the thread. This thing had been over the minute the OP put Qui Gon vs Mace Windu. Qui-Gon has absolutely no chance here, and its pointless to feed the trolls.

Or encourage the sharing of incorrect ideas as if they were truth if there really is no troll. Which I doubt.

Jinsoku Takai
What incorrect ideas Pwned? Please, expound.

Pwned
Sidious is kind of weak in sabres he is very slow as is Mace and has poor technique. He is only a threat with the Force, plus he was going easy on Mace to turn Anakin to the Padm to darksie. Qui-Gon beats either in sabres, and puts up good fight against Sidious with the Force. This. And half the other posts from this person. Read them.

Normally I don't get annoyed because this is the internet, and not everybody knows anything. But for some reason this guy has irritated me.

Arhael
Originally posted by Pwned
This. And half the other posts from this person. Read them.

Normally I don't get annoyed because this is the internet, and not everybody knows anything. But for some reason this guy has irritated me.
There is no limits to what a troll can do. big grin

Zampanó
Say:
O(x) = "x is online"
P(x) = "x is a person"
K(yx) = "x knows y"
We can symbolize this as:
(x)
("For all things, if that thing is both a person and online, then there does not exist something that the thing knows."wink
Or, more succinctly, "Everybody online knows nothing."

A better phrasing might be "Not everybody online knows something."
Using the same symbols,
~(x)
("It is not the case that for all things if the thing is both a person and online, then there exists something that that thing knows."wink
Interestingly, you can rewrite this:
(∃x)~
("There exists something for which it is not the case that if it is a person and online, it knows something."]
On that last issue, we can shuffle the terms around a bit and deduce that:
((~Px ∨ ~Ox) ∨ (∃y)Kxy)
("Either you are not a person or you are not online, or there is something that you know." If you know nothing, then either you are not a person or you are not online. If you are (not not) online, then either you know something or are not a person. If you are (not not) a person, then either you are not online or you know nothing.

If you are a person, then either you are not online or you know nothing.
You are online.

darthshade
Hmm if Qui Gon really is in the family of the Ones then how powerful really is he? Could he be one of the most powerful ever?

oh yes! He is definitely one of the most powerful ever... The ones are more powerful than any sith or jedi... It says so for anyone that wants to argue with g canon... Dont even listen to them, they have no logical senses

Oh yeah whats mace gona do, use vapaad? Dont make me laugh.. Qui gon would shut his saber off with the flick of his hand because the son can do that and he too is a mortis member just like qui gon

Pwned
Please, just stop talking already. You guys are incorrect in your statements.

darthshade
Yeah, because you say so right?

Arhael
oh yes! He is definitely one of the most powerful ever... The ones are more powerful than any sith or jedi... It says so for anyone that wants to argue with g canon... Dont even listen to them, they have no logical senses

Oh yeah whats mace gona do, use vapaad? Dont make me laugh.. Qui gon would shut his saber off with the flick of his hand because the son can do that and he too is a mortis member just like qui gon
Don't forget about Asoka. She lived with the Ones for two days and even got infected by one!

Pwned
**** it. Don't feel like feeding the trolls anymore.

truejedi
he is very slow as is Mace

Yep, slow Mace and Sidious. That's what they're known for. In fact, Vapaad is a lightsaber form named after a plant that slowly slowly drags itself along the ground looking for food.

Sidious is so slow that after killing 3 Jedi before they could react, he couldn't even kill slow mace before Mace got his lightsaber out. And we all know how slow that slow Mace guy is.

truejedi
Originally posted by Arhael
Don't forget about Asoka. She lived with the Ones for two days and even got infected by one!

I bet she did. I mean, i BET she did. hot.

Zampanó
I'd acquire an STD from Ahsoka, if you know what I mean.

Raptor22
Yeah, because you say so right? no because your logic and entire line of thinking is completly flawed and lacks common sense, and reason, and is in direct contradiction to several well known, discussed, proven and established cases that u seem to either be unaware of or choose to completly ignore.

truejedi

Zampanó
I don't consider jokes about crabs funny. no expression

truejedi
I'm sorry. shave it man. shave it all.

Zampanó
And fire. Lots and lots of fire.

But seriously. Crabs are no joke.

truejedi
I was serious. If Ahsoka has crabs, I don't want her sexy sexy body anymore.

Zampanó
And they would be like Force crabs or something. Immune to the mindtrick, for sure. So even though she could probably nuke 'em with and the FORCE, you'd be stuck going to the Jedi clinic and getting them lightsaber-tweezed off of your junk.

oh god flashbacks laughing

Stealth Moose
Counter trolling, engage.

Zampanó

Stealth Moose
I was simply stating the obvious for the benefit of the afflicted.

Zampanó
I don't believe that was productive. You wouldn't want to be being unhelpful, no would you? hmmmmmm?

(lol the thread mandates a trollstick out tongueost ratio of at least 3:1. just doing my part!)

Stealth Moose
Productivity? IN KMC?

No wai.

Zampanó
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/19034768.jpg

darthshade
Originally posted by Raptor22
no because your logic and entire line of thinking is completly flawed and lacks common sense, and reason, and is in direct contradiction to several well known, discussed, proven and established cases that u seem to either be unaware of or choose to completly ignore.
Wow
I bet you passed out right after you posted this, huh?

Raptor22
Wow
I bet you passed out right after you posted this, huh? well I beat off, then I did get a little sleepy, but that doesn't change the fact that basically everything you've said since being here would fall somewhere between laughable and embarrassing

DARTH POWER
I am talking about the movies which is G-Canon and George said no such thing liar.

He gave you the source. The ROTS Audio commentary. So go check it on your ROTS DVD before you accuse people of being liars.

Qui gon would shut his saber off with the flick of his hand because the son can do that and he too is a mortis member just like qui gon

I don't remember the OP stating this was Qui-Gon's ghost vs Mace Windu.

But either way you have no proof that even Qui-Gon's ghost can do the things your claiming he can.

If he could, I'm sure he would have helped in the battle against the Son.

darthshade
no, why would qui gon help to fight the son if he is part of the mortis family

i can tell that you have never watched the episode and thus you have no logical senses on the matter at hand

truejedi
d-shade, you are wrong to the point of trolling. everyone has watched the damn episode.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.