What was least scary I know what you did last summer or Scream

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
I think they both were terrible

beta-wolf_101
At least Scream had a surpise ending.

BackFire
Scream was the better movie. Neither are scary.

MildPossession
Didn't find those two scary, but Scream is the superior film and far from terrible.

tabby999
seems most people are saying the same thing, and i agree with them. so i dont think i need to reiterate the point

stunna1773
their even to me

Wolfie
Neither are scary. Scream is far better though.

faradayslaw
The only thing I liked about Scream was the mask.....

T.M
Originally posted by tabby999
seems most people are saying the same thing, and i agree with them. so i dont think i need to reiterate the point

took words out of my mouth yes

Evil Dead
the mask/costume was the most retarded thing about Scream.............throw in some guy in a ski mask, the movie becomes much better.

Impediment
Personally, I don't hate Scream, but I don't like it enough to buy the DVD. It's a good satire, and I think watching it every once in a while on HBO is enough for me. "I know what you did last Summer" was just vomit inducing to me.

tabby999
Originally posted by Evil Dead
the mask/costume was the most retarded thing about Scream.............throw in some guy in a ski mask, the movie becomes much better.

oh but a man in dressy robe, come on, some people believe they're wizards wink

XxbrokenxX
Oh, well this might come as a surprise but I have actually never seen "I Know What You Did Last Summer" But I have seen all the scream movies. Scream 3 actually was pretty funny. It seemed like one big joke!

doomsday49
none of them are that scary

eggmayo
Scream used to be cool, problem being it's on TV too much, and usually cut.

Myers Kicks Ass
the only good thing about i know what u did last summer was sarah michelle gellar
Scream had good acting good suprises it was funny and some scenes were suspensful

ladygrim
whats with old threads making a re-apperance erm least scary out of those 2 was scream

b-dan
well everything well the scariest part for Scream 3 was Jay and Silent bob comin out i didnt not see that one coming

devilsreject304
In my opinion Scream was the scariest, even though it wasnt that scary. I mean if a fisherman was after me then ok lol, but in Scream you didnt know who the killer was so you might be in danger. But then again in IKWYDLS they didnt know who exactly was after them, but at least he wasnt after all the other teens. IDK lol

Deicide
Scream and I Know what you did last summer are the same movie. only difference is the killers. Scream has the masked serial killer. and i know what u did last summer has the Gortons Fisherman. all them "carbon copy" teeny-bop murder movies are all the same and make me sick. sick

Wolfie
They're quite different movies. IKWYDLS was just your average '90s teen slasher flick. Scream was a satire of slasher films.

T.M
Originally posted by BackFire
Scream was the better movie. Neither are scary.

agreed.

Myers Kicks Ass
changed my mind just watched ikwydls eventhough i knew smg died that chase scared the shit out of me she should have lived
the main reason people like scream is because u dont have to take it seriously and in ikwydls is the opposite but i couldnt help but laugh at a fisherman with a hook chasing people

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.