Katrina

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AOR
As many of you know, Hurricane Katrina, a catagory 5 hurricane when touched shore, completely decimated New Orleans. In addition to flooding, deaths, damage that could equal GREATER THAN ANDREW, she completly damaged the pipelines of oil. THE EFFECT IN GEORGIA: Many gas stations are closed due to lack of gass. Prices jumped from $3.09 to $4.09 in less than an hour! However where the governer of Georgia has frozen pries of 3-4-5-even 6 dollars one thing is for certain....

MY FREAKING SISTER WONT STOP BRAGGING THAT SHE WAS POSSIBLY THE MOST POWEFUL HURRICANE NEXT TO ANDREW. And the worst my name ever got was a tropical storm disgust

§P0oONY
Psst..... this is like the 3rd thread about the hurricane.

AOR
Yes well where I knew many of the other threads were like "did you hear about katrina?!?!" and "OMG look at what this hurricane did I HAVE FAMILY MEMEBERS IN NEW ORLEANS"; "THEY'RE THINKING OF EVACUATING THE CITY!" I simply would have liked to point out that my sister is haveing her highlight moment and it is very annoying...

§P0oONY
Originally posted by AOR
Yes well where I knew many of the other threads were like "did you hear about katrina?!?!" and "OMG look at what this hurricane did I HAVE FAMILY MEMEBERS IN NEW ORLEANS"; "THEY'RE THINKING OF EVACUATING THE CITY!" I simply would have liked to point out that my sister is haveing her highlight moment and it is very annoying...

Probably best calling the thread something like...

"My sister and her shining moment.... Damn her"

EsteemedLeader
your sister is stupid and must die. remember last year when Hurricane Frances hit florida? well guess what MY sisters name is? yep you guessed it. she was so ****ing annoying, i wanted her to die...

Wild Cherry
Originally posted by AOR
As many of you know, Hurricane Katrina, a catagory 5 hurricane when touched shore, completely decimated New Orleans. In addition to flooding, deaths, damage that could equal GREATER THAN ANDREW, she completly damaged the pipelines of oil. THE EFFECT IN GEORGIA: Many gas stations are closed due to lack of gass. Prices jumped from .09 to .09 in less than an hour! However where the governer of Georgia has frozen pries of 3-4-5-even 6 dollars one thing is for certain....

MY FREAKING SISTER WONT STOP BRAGGING THAT SHE WAS POSSIBLY THE MOST POWEFUL HURRICANE NEXT TO ANDREW. And the worst my name ever got was a tropical storm disgust nopez no2 hit at a cat 4. twas only greater then andrew at sea, and also it did not com[letely destrow new orleans. it devistated much of mississippi, and hurt new orleans, the levi failure is whats destroying it. the death toll is over 600 in the 20 ft below sea level city f new orleans, and 9 in the 5 feet above sea level south florida yes

Wild Cherry
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
your sister is stupid and must die. remember last year when Hurricane Frances hit florida? well guess what MY sisters name is? yep you guessed it. she was so ****ing annoying, i wanted her to die... one house ruined by andrew and one ruined by charlie/frances.. tough shit... erm

GCG
Originally posted by Wild Cherry
nopez no2 hit at a cat 4. twas only greater then andrew at sea, and also it did not com

Dang !

beat me to it !

Royal Knight
This storm was more intense then Andrew...

They are saying this storm is as bad as the tsunami that hit Asia

And they are saying this is one of the worst disasters to hit the United States in the past century...

And I do not get who would want to live in New Orleans, it sits below sea level...the only thing to protect it is levies and pumps......Nothing to protect it from a Cat 4 storm with storm surge of destructive strength

Katrina is now over with...........but her wrath will be felt for years!

One for the US record books

bordom
Originally posted by AOR
As many of you know, Hurricane Katrina, a catagory 5 hurricane when touched shore, completely decimated New Orleans. In addition to flooding, deaths, damage that could equal GREATER THAN ANDREW, she completly damaged the pipelines of oil. THE EFFECT IN GEORGIA: Many gas stations are closed due to lack of gass. Prices jumped from .09 to .09 in less than an hour! However where the governer of Georgia has frozen pries of 3-4-5-even 6 dollars one thing is for certain....

MY FREAKING SISTER WONT STOP BRAGGING THAT SHE WAS POSSIBLY THE MOST POWEFUL HURRICANE NEXT TO ANDREW. And the worst my name ever got was a tropical storm disgust
laughing out loud A tropical storm eh
That was a very sad event to have happen

Demarthl
are oyu people ****ing ignorant to reality, woop de ****ing do that hurricane had the same name as your sister, so did at least a handful of people who are now dead because of it, but you didnt think about them did you.

The Phantom
nopez no2 hit at a cat 4. twas only greater then andrew at sea, and also it did not com Originally posted by GCG
Dang !

beat me to it ! Uno, you beat me to it too, and B, it dis destroy New Orleans. I hear they will just let New Orleans be demolished and either leave it at that or build over it.

miroku
hate to say this but camille was the worst they nicknamed katrina camille II

kmcdude
I am not interested in hurricane's most of all this one.Where I live,it is no sweat of my balls smile

AOR
nopez no2 hit at a cat 4. twas only greater then andrew at sea, and also it did not com

You know what? YOU KNOW WHAT?!?!!?!?

NO. NO NO NO NO NO. No...you know what no....no2 stick out tongue

AOR
Originally posted by Demarthl
are oyu people ****ing ignorant to reality, woop de ****ing do that hurricane had the same name as your sister, so did at least a handful of people who are now dead because of it, but you didnt think about them did you.

You know what? YOU KNOW WHAT?!?!?.......

Revernd Maynard
You know what is bull shit....that we helped the other countries druing times of crisis (tsunami ect..) and where is our help? WTF?

AOR
Shows where their loyalties lied...

Tired Hiker
Hurricane Tired Hiker, it will leave you stoned!

Tired Hiker

AOR
Hurricane AOR, the best business you'll ever do...

Zatch
Down in New Orleans the cops are attacking everyone it is on cnn.

WindDancer
Go here:http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t363976.html

Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.