Atton + death squad versus Obi-Wan Kenobi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gryn Jabar
Could Atton's jedi killing squad successfully kill/convert Obi-Wan Kenobi?

Gryn Jabar
Sorry I should have specified which version of Kenobi:
1) TPM Kenobi
2) AOTC Kenobi
3) ROTS Kenobi
4) ROTS-ANH Kenobi
5) ANH Kenobi

Captain REX
I don't know enough about Atton and his squad to say anything...but here are some factors...

1) Kenobi is a Padawan and a decent swordsman

2) Kenobi is a dedicated Knight

3) Kenobi is a powerful, deadly, unswerving from the Light, Master

4) & 5) Kenobi is getting on in years and is most likely a little rusty

Se7in
Atton's main advantage was his ability to clear his mind. By playing pazaak in his head, he built a wall in his head. Jedi couldn't sense him, as they would a normal killer or bounty hunter. This made him an excellent assassin. In a straight up fight, any of those Obi-Wan's would kill Atton. But if Atton was concealed in a location away from Obi-Wan, and Kenobi didn't have knowledge, I think so. So

Atton > Obi-Wan unaware of Atton
Obi-Wan aware of Atton > Atton

Darth Faunus
I doubt TPM Obi-Wan could take Atton in a straight fight. . . But I get your jist.

Fishy
He probably could, Atton as a Jedi Killer does not use the force, in a straight fight he would have a very hard time killing any Jedi. However once he gets a mission to kill Obi Wan, he will most likely succeed. He stands a good chance against all of them.

Darth Faunus
Gotcha.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.