Would you press a button with a "Do Not Press" Sign a attached to that wall?!!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GeneralImperius
Would u?!?!

§pearhead
depends.

how bored am I at the time?

EsteemedLeader
id do it, definitely, no hesitation, that motherf***ing button is getting pushed!

Sir Mist
Maybe the sign is using reverse psychology and you have to press the button...like some evil overlord makes a secret entrance to a lair and puts a button saying 'do not push' because they know noone will push itshock

zac_j
like that song

my finger is on the button

Vathu
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Maybe the sign is using reverse psychology and you have to press the button...like some evil overlord makes a secret entrance to a lair and puts a button saying 'do not push' because they know noone will push itshock

you lost me for a bit confused

Family_guy725
Originally posted by Vathu
you lost me for a bit confused
um how no expression

DarkC
I probably wouldn't. The sign's there for a reason.

Vathu
i would...jus to see what it did....you know curiosity killed the cat......i ned to make a thread for that...what killed the cat that it was curious about?

Sir Mist
It wanted to see what was down the barrel of a shotgun?confused

Family_guy725
Originally posted by Sir Mist
It wanted to see what was down the barrel of a shotgun?confused
oh that poor poor poor ...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................shotgun

Sir Mist
I did that onceembarrasment Not the wisest thing....I still have half a head to prove it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.