The Exploited

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tabby999
now i know this may sound like music whoreisim, but at work for the bars 2nd birthday, we're having a 80's party and its all about getting dressed up like something from the 80s. i'm going as 80s punk, and when i was on holidays i was searching for a good shirt and found one of The Exploited's shirts. has the trademark skeleton and "F*ck the System" on the front and "Punks not Dead" on the back, so, happy with my find, i bought it. heres my dilema. i've never heard their music. sure i know about them, but i've never heard a single song. i dont want to be wearing a shirt (that i think is really cool) by a band i've never heard (and might think are shit). anyone out there a fan and can name a few choise cuts of theres to listen to?

amity75
The Exploited are amazing! One of my fave bands and Scottish as well.
Choice songs? Take your pick from anything on the "Troops of Tomorrow" album. The Exploted are the one true Punk band to have lasted the distance as so many have fallen by the wayside. Check them out, you won't be disappointed.

tabby999
awesome, i've talked to a few people about them and the consensus seems to be that they rock out, thanks for the help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.