SlipknoT's Back!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sir Mist
wOOt.

How was bansville? Did you pick up some chicks?

§P0oONY
He got banned? w00t

Welcome back dude.

SlipknoT
Yo Yo Yo....I still have no clue what I did But hey

SlipknoT
Haha I went to Get a Pepsi and I was on the OTF main page and When I came Back I clicked on a Thread and it said "You have been banned by Storm for 2 days" And I swear I broke my knuckle Cause i punched my desk so Hard, And after that I attacked My Sealing Fan, And threw a shoe at my tv and cracked it sad

Sir Mist
laughing out loud

§P0oONY
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Haha I went to Get a Pepsi and I was on the OTF main page and When I came Back I clicked on a Thread and it said "You have been banned by Storm for 2 days" And I swear I broke my knuckle Cause i punched my desk so Hard, And after that I attacked My Sealing Fan, And threw a shoe at my tv and cracked it sad

That sucks.... funny though

Family_guy725
so im taking it you didnt pick up any chicks no expression

DarkC
If I was banned temporarily from KMC I'd probably feel cut off from the rest of the world briefly. stick out tongue

EsteemedLeader

uh oh, someone cant spell ceiling! j/k i hate it when people point out grammatical errors. you spell it however you damn well please. PM her and ask her why. (oh and by the way, you should be drinking coke not pepsi) have a cookie

*throws slip a cookie*

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Family_guy725
so im taking it you didnt pick up any chicks no expression Actually eek! .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................No sad

§P0oONY
Originally posted by DarkC
If I was banned temporarily from KMC I'd probably feel cut off from the rest of the world briefly. stick out tongue

Time moves really slowly...

Family_guy725
Actually eek! .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................No sad
i weep for youhttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/cry.gif

Sir Mist
This is why you got banned:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t364143.html

laughing out loud

DarkC
Don't get high too much when on KMC, 'kay?

Family_guy725
Originally posted by Sir Mist
This is why you got banned:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t364143.html

laughing out loud
thats great he should be rewarded for funny crap like that not punished

Jedi Priestess
ooooooooo Slippy went up against Raz? Never a wise thing. no

Snoopbert
No he didn't. no expression

Neo_Communist
wow.... GO SLIPKNOT! eek!

bardock
welcome back

EsteemedLeader
stick it to the man slip! oh, and by the way, you thought 2 days was bad, i was slapped with 7! i almost died!!!

SlipknoT
That thread I made wasnt supposed to be about Lighting your cock on Fire. I just added Balls Cock and Penis to the end for the hell of it.

Sir Mist
laughing out loud
The naughty smilie cracked me up for 10mins laughing out loud

Kosta
Did you ask Storm WHY she bannned you? erm

bardock
i turned in my sock today.jetspike

SlipknoT
That Was You!

bardock
yeah. i am sorry

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Kosta
Did you ask Storm WHY she bannned you? erm No, But I always had a Feeling she didnt like me so I think she took any chance she could get to get me out of here.

§P0oONY
No, But I always had a Feeling she didnt like me so I think she took any chance she could get to get me out of here.

Then complain to higher authorities that the banning was out of order.

bardock
storm gave me a second chance today

Cinemaddiction

Kosta
Yeah, I guess you just tipped the scales with one of your eye brow raising threads stick out tongue.

SlipknoT
When Was I spamming?

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
The ban wasn't out of order. Storm is/was a highly regarded Global long before her reinstatement. Take into consideration the nature of the "fire" thread, coupled with the vulgarity of past threads, and the incessant spamming of the OTF before the flood protection was added on, and then you'll see why. That goes for virtually anyone on here.

I didn't mean it as an insult to Storm's modding, what I meant was... If he felt he was treated unjust then he should talk to someone about it... I wasn't even aware he was banned until this thread so I wouldn't know if the banning was out of order.

SlipknoT

Bun Bun
WELCOME BACK dance

§P0oONY
I was banned for Making a Thread About lighting your foot on Fire, Nothing wrong there. And for no reason I added "Cock Balls, Penis" to the end, Which I have heard in Plenty pg-13 movies, Considering this is a pg-13 forum.

I've set my sock alight before... while still on my foot.

I think I'm going to stay out of this little bit of controversy though

SlipknoT
Yea, i dunno, I dont really care about it anymore, but when I first read it I was pissed beyond belife

§P0oONY
Yea, i dunno, I dont really care about it anymore, but when I first read it I was pissed beyond belife

Understandable.

bordom
Welcome back Slip... did you enjoy the vacation from the stupidity?? stick out tongue

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
of the OTF before the flood protection was added

WOAH we now have flood control in here??

KEWL thumbsup

kmcdude
Hey slip big grin

Did you enjoy your ban? big grin I have been banned for a week for no reason,but it did not really bother me Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.