Wolverine vs. Cannonball

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
cool O.k. I say Cannonball may be able to beat Wolverine in like a thousands years when he has a whole lot more experience under his bealt. Today Wolverine is to canny to be beat by most people.
I think that used to be one of his strongest character traits that marvel has let slip a bit over the years.
It'd still be cool to see Logan fight and have his claws be useless.cursing

Pointinel
^ill wait for what people got to say 1st

Pointinel
P.S. that's gotta be the ugliest pic of cannonball i ever saw

Creshosk
What can Wolverine do to him?

What can Cannonball do to him?

Answer those questions and you'll realize that Wolverine losses this one too.

xmarksthespot
Cannonball's changed a bit since his New Mutant days. He doesn't just blast around aimlessly anymore.
"release thermochemical energy as an impenetrable blast field, using it as a personal shield or extending it to encompass others, focus it into rocket thrust or bio-kinetic blasts from his hands, shape the field around another person to imprison them, or absorb outside kinetic impact into his own energy supply, then rechannel it to increase the bludgeoning power of his blows or create explosive shock waves upon impact"
I see Wolverine losing more often than not.

Draco69
Wolverine can't do sh** to him.

However Cannonball can LOTS to him. Pummeling him to death. Drowning him. Trapping him in a forcefield. Flying him into space. Etc.

Tha C-Master
Okay, now i think this one had a devious intent, I'll agree there...

Ultimate Ion
I'm still waiting to see Wolverine Vs Rune King Thor

Tha C-Master
Well there has been wolverine vs lt...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.