Did anybody besides myself like WWE Raw for Xbox?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
stick out tongue

RogerRamjet
hey...i got WWE Raw 2 for Xbox..and i liked it...

Sonic x 20
It's okay, but I like the Smackdown games Better. big grin big grin big grin big grin

golem370
Which graphics did you like better?

darth-yoda
smackdown vs raw no other westeling game has toped that to date

Sonic x 20
I did like Smackdown Here Comes The Pain. big grin big grin cool cool

§pearhead
why is this in versus...

Sonic x 20
I don't know. It just is I guess.

Onikirimaru
You know, Raw 2 had its good points, but it did far too many things wrong to be called a favorite in my books. The most fun I had was just making characters an entrances. I dont think I ever even played with most of the characters I made. It seemed like everything was awesome, EXCEPT the actual wrestling engine. The AI, the refs counts, everything, just sucked and was like an amatuer effort. Anyone that can say that they actually liked the wrestling engine 100% better pass the crack pipe down this way because I want to be feelin as messed up as they are.

The game took 2 steps forward in the wrestling gaming industry, then took a flying backflip off the grandcanyon backwards.

Sonic x 20
Smackdown games are more fast paced and fells more realer which is why I like them Better, but Raw is okay though. big grin big grin big grin big grin

legacy92
Originally posted by Sonic x 20
Smackdown games are more fast paced and fells more realer which is why I like them Better, but Raw is okay though. big grin big grin big grin big grin

Areed i lov the smackdown game engine the best its fast paced smooth and really addictin and i love mi ps2 soo i like smackdown the best as game
but as to Watchin on TV RAW TAKES IT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.