Im wondering?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bun Bun
Im a rap fan.... and i love eminem,
Anyways.. i live near detriot and he came out with a song called "Welcome to detroit city" alone with trick trick.

Has anymore else heard this song played on the radio where you live? idk if its just played around detriot or what? confused

nitro-swicked
no i aint but i live in england.

GuitarBunny
na-uh and i live in Texas confused

Bun Bun
Hmmm... well if anywon has heard it played on the radio(becides in michigan) PM me k? thanks...hug

Bun Bun
bump.... still wondering

Raven Guardia
Maybe if you ask in the music forum someone will know or might have herd it.

Bun Bun
ohhhhhhh doh

ur smart.... me not...

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Bun Bun
ohhhhhhh doh

ur smart.... me not...

your smart happy

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Bun Bun
ohhhhhhh doh

ur smart.... me not...

laughing out loud

silly bun bun petpet

Pandemoniac
I have heard it from cd, but not on the radio here. Alike most artists, the best of them never hits the air cause it kicks ass to much (and is 'offencive').
Like, ever heard any Bodycount on the radio, Metallica's For whom the bells toll, anything from 2 Live Crew?
Most radiostations stick to the more publicly apply-able stuff, and don't dare to get near the real goodies. All in fear of losing advertisers, equals profit. A mere few dare to display the full extend of what music is all about.

Bun Bun
yeah ur right Pandemoniac... its on the radio here... i think its just cuz its his home town..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.