Hyper Knuckles VS. Super Sonic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Makashi
This is after Knuckles and Sonic have used the pure positive energy of the Choas Emeralds. . .both are extremely powerful but. . .who wins? Give a good explanation as to why Knuckles or Sonic would win this tussle. None of this "Sonic wins cause my turkey sandwhich said so" or "Knuckles wins because he's got cool hair".

tragic mulatto
I'll reply tomorrow. I havent decided yet.

ESB-1138
Umm...niether. They're both invincible.

Sonic x 20
Okay, we have Super and Hyper. Which one is Greater than the other? Both Sonic and Knuckles are INVINCIBLE!!!!!!!!!

Makashi
Both are invincible to other weaker forces but against each other?

Sonic x 20
Sonic has speed, Knuckles has Power.

Shadow x 20
To bad their is no Hyper/Super Knuckles. Just like their is no Hyper Sonic and Super Tails.

SnakeEyes
My friend likes the Sonic games a good amount, and he says that Hyper Knuckles is stronger than Super Sonic; so I'll put my money on Knuckles.

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
To bad their is no Hyper/Super Knuckles. Just like their is no Hyper Sonic and Super Tails.

Espio X 20
I've never heard of a super form of Knucks. He from the comics? Because I don't read those... Anyways, SS is invincible, as long as he has rings...

IcePunk
Originally posted by Shadow x 20

I strongly agree thumb up laughing out loud

espiemerl
Originally posted by Sonic x 20
Sonic has speed, Knuckles has Power. WELCOME BACK SONIC X 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ESB -1138
Originally posted by espiemerl
WELCOME BACK SONIC X 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You revived a two year old thread to welcome someone back...who hasn't been on in a month.

espiemerl
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Umm...niether. They're both invincible. I think it's "Hyper" characters that are immortal and don't run out of power, "Super" characters do probably have limitless power but they CAN get hurt, like when Solaris attacks a Super character, they get hurt.

Anywais, "Hyper" beats "Super" so Hyper Knuckles wins.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by espiemerl
I think it's "Hyper" characters that are immortal and don't run out of power, "Super" characters do probably have limitless power but they CAN get hurt, like when Solaris attacks a Super character, they get hurt.

Anywais, "Hyper" beats "Super" so Hyper Knuckles wins.

...Solaris is a god. I'm pretty sure a god would do something. And even then Sonic split the power to Shadow and Silver. Super Sonic is invincible.

espiemerl
WHOA, I thought I was on the first page, sorry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.