Does Sex happen in Star Wars?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GeneralImperius
Not the movie but in Star Wars Life.

Leo.M
ya...way not

Leo.M
oops Type O "why"

Morridini
Well, they don't often mention sex. Only Michal Stackpole has used the term sex when Mirax told Corran something like "You men always think about sex" or something. Other then that they just magically happen to get children.

Darth_Janus
Sex in Star Wars? Are you kidding? All children are conceived through the will of the Force.

Ogami Itto
laughing laughing laughing

no no no its like demolition man

Darth Chronos
Remember, the condom will be with you, always...

Tangible God
Originally posted by Morridini
Well, they don't often mention sex. Only Michal Stackpole has used the term sex when Mirax told Corran something like "You men always think about sex" or something. Other then that they just magically happen to get children. Actually Admiral Daala said to Pellaeon about her relationship with Tarkin."Everyone thinks you get special treatment from a man just because you're having sex with him."

Darth_Rankkor
Yes it does have sex... HERE ---->

LMAO

overlord
OMG!! George Bush! Please protect my innocent eyes!!! no no no

Sorgo
Hehehe!

Nactous
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Morridini
Originally posted by Tangible God
Actually Admiral Daala said to Pellaeon about her relationship with Tarkin."Everyone thinks you get special treatment from a man just because you're having sex with him."

When did they meet? Didn't she live all the time in the maw cluster and died very soon after getting out? Without meeting Palleon?

Sorgo
http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/7180/cartoontwo2es.jpg

Darth Extecute
intresting stick out tongue

Spelljammer
Ofcourse sexual intamacy happens, it's just hardly meationed. I'm sure the darkside is well known for using both physichal and emotional attraction for getting what it wants..

Hell, I probably wouldn't even play KoToR 1 if it wasn't for that hotty Mission Valo..

Nactous
Whoa, and Misson is 14, how old are you?

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Nactous
Whoa, and Misson is 14, how old are you?
That's what all my other SW pals said too!

It's space man! Aliens don't count! stick out tongue

Besides, Adam likes that one vampire jedi from KoToR 1, so yeah, I rock the cradle.. But he's a freaky-deaky..

InsaneNoodlyGuy
It's a twilek. Two tailed head-Sluts turnin tricks as soon as they can walk, foo.

Spelljammer
I know Jordan liked that pacifst Vash with boobies clone from KoToR2. (I didn't play 2 for more then 1/2 an hour. That bounty hunter girl..) and Jerremy likes that one sith chick who looks like Kitty Pryde..

We all agreed however Bastilla was a pompus ***** who needs to take her ass back to England. We come together for a common entity like all heroes of Star Wars. *Theme music plays* stick out tongue

Captain REX
This conversation has broken the PG-13 rating of KMC, especially that picture that Rankkor posted. miffed

Fishy
Well you are not allowed to join here under 13 anyways, so whats the problem?

Boris
Hahaha, got you there.

Revan X
what is wrong with some of you people who in the hell will want to have sex with a alien!

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Captain REX
This conversation has broken the PG-13 rating of KMC, especially that picture that Rankkor posted. miffed
That wasn't really pr0n so much as it was disturbing imagery.. Like Tubgirl..

Sesse
http://irc-galleria.net/archive.php?nick=SpermaParoni

As surely as this guy has some mental problems, there is some sex in Star wars. However, if they tried to show the act with their family friendly politics, it would be horrible to watch. More horrible than those cheesy lines. But seriously, that guy above has some mental condition...

Why else would there be 2 sexes?

Darth Faunus
Originally posted by Revan X
what is wrong with some of you people who in the hell will want to have sex with a alien!

Depends on what kind of alien. And people, if there were no sex, the biggest tragedy in Star Wars wouldn't be his loss of power. It'd be that his wife is a pregnant Natalie Portman and he's still a goddamn virgin!

Captain REX
Originally posted by Boris
Hahaha, got you there.

Not really. It doesn't matter how old you are, you're not allowed to break the PG-13 rating on KMC. That includes pictures and comments and so on.

overlord
Sex is very taboo in the Star Wars universe..

Because the SW saga DOES play in the past!

WindDancer
Originally posted by Captain REX
Not really. It doesn't matter how old you are, you're not allowed to break the PG-13 rating on KMC. That includes pictures and comments and so on.

Correct!

Tangible God
Originally posted by Morridini
When did they meet? Didn't she live all the time in the maw cluster and died very soon after getting out? Without meeting Palleon? She had a relationship with Tarkin and becasue of it he sent her to look after the Maw installation. Ten years later she met Pelleaon, and made him her right hand man and killed the top 13 warlords with poison gas. After they were defeated above Yavin she promoted him to Admiral and she herself retired.

Morridini
But in what book did that happen? And wasn't Palleaon already the strongest Warlord at that time?

Tangible God
No, he was a Vice-Admiral under the Warlord, High-Admiral Terradoc. He commanded his fleet of like 40 Victory-class Star Destroyers. But when Admiral Daala came out of the Maw and saw what had happened to the Empire, she convinced Pelleaon to join her, and she tricked the top 13 warlords into a meeting room, they refused to join her so she poisoned the room, and took control over all their territories. She attacked Luke's Academy on Yavin but the Jedi apprentices drove away the fleet and sent her Super Star Destroyer flying into Yavin's Gas Giant. Daala escaped and promoted Pelleaon to Admiral and she just...disappeared.

Pelleaon becomes Grand Admiral and Head of State to the Imperial Remnant when they sign a Peace Treaty with the New Republic 15 years after ROTJ.

It's all in the Jedi Academy Trilogy, where you meet Kyp Durron. IMO, it's the second best book/series, second only to the Thrawn one. Kicks ass, ya got a weapon even better than the Death Star. Haha pirate

Morridini
I've read the Jedi academy series, that's why I wondered where she reappears and meets Palleaon.

Tangible God
lol, bad memory eh?

Morridini
No, that did not happen in the Jedi Academy.

U are the one with the bad memory if u don't remember where that happened.

Tangible God
No no, believe me buddy, it did, when you brought it up, I looked it up again in the SW website, it says in black and white, clear as crystal.

Plus I've read the books myself.

Lord-Nihilus
"vampire jedi from KoToR 1"

There was a vampire in Kotor 1?????

i cant remember that?!?!?

Darth_Janus
He's talking about the long fanged Cathar, Juhani.

Lord-Nihilus
wow u replied quick, he must be mentally retarded then.....

Darth_Janus
I always reply quick. I have cable modem.

Dark Exile
How fast exactly?

Darth_Janus
My modem? Well, at home it's hella quick. The best Time Warner has available.

Ushgarak
Topic seems to have denegerated quicky- closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.