Majestic and Zealot vs Superman and Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Khellendros
So, here's a thread I'm reasonably sure hasn't been made before. No prep, abandoned planet. And, to add something interesting to the mix, whoever wins between Zealot and Batman gets the use of a weapon that weakens the heavy hitter on the other team, just to keep it so that this fight doesn't just depend on the two big guns. So, for example, if Zealot wins she gets a gun that fires red sun radiation and if Batman wins he gets... some weapon that emits energy that weakens Majestic at a similar rate.

A.J
bump

guy222
Originally posted by Khellendros
So, here's a thread I'm reasonably sure hasn't been made before. No prep, abandoned planet. And, to add something interesting to the mix, whoever wins between Zealot and Batman gets the use of a weapon that weakens the heavy hitter on the other team, just to keep it so that this fight doesn't just depend on the two big guns. So, for example, if Zealot wins she gets a gun that fires red sun radiation and if Batman wins he gets... some weapon that emits energy that weakens Majestic at a similar rate.

Team 2

golem370
Zealot has the advantage of Batman he could get owned. Majestic and Superman who knows. Didn't Majestic fight Blue Energy Superman?

Nod
Team 1.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Team 1.

Galan007
Originally posted by golem370
Zealot has the advantage of Batman he could get owned. I'd say so..

She seemed 'faster' than Flash:

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/2756/zealot1fi2.th.jpg

Originally posted by golem370
Majestic and Superman who knows. Didn't Majestic fight Blue Energy Superman? Yes.

They pretty much stalemated.

Nod
It was one punched then they talked.

That is also weaker Majestic.

golem370
I thought this was Zealot- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zealot_%28Wildstorm%29

Galan007
My bad.

I posted a scan of friggin Void....... I'm a looser. embarrasment

golem370
beer Would i offer a beer to a loser? Hell No. But Zealot is way more experienced then Batman

endrict
Zealot with Beat Batman with little work.
I want to say Mister Majestic wins over Supes but I dunno, possible stalemate.

Laguna L
Team 1, loath as I am to admit it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.