Eating Glue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Corran
Scientific evidence shows that eating glue can make your teeth stick together, we therefore suggest that you avoid eating glue.

Neo_Version 7
I wouldn't suggest sniffing it either.

lilmisskitten
DA-am...............

Neo_Version 7
Indeed.

Rogue Jedi
*stops sniffing glue. eyes magic markers*

Lydia
pva's tasty eat that

Neo_Version 7
I get high, high, high, high.

Leo.M
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
I wouldn't suggest sniffing it either.

Dude, one of my friends in 5th grade died at a party from sniffing to much glue. rip the cops asked us all where did we get all the glue cuz we had allot, we got the glue from school so the school then made it so you had to check out the glue ( like a book confused)

Neo_Version 7
That's insane. erm

Rogue Jedi
*sniffs liquid paper*

Leo.M
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
*sniffs liquid paper*

U'r going to end up like my friend rip no2...Well at lest FJ will be available...keep sniffing RJ big grin

j/k stick out tongue

jaden101
the royal society of glue eaters objects thouroughly to the unsubstantiated comments made in this thread about the alleged side effects of eating glue...the scientific evidence is highly disputable at best...we have many members who have been happily eating glue for many years without any negative results...

Neo_Version 7
Thank god for that.

Corran
Originally posted by jaden101
the royal society of glue eaters objects thouroughly to the unsubstantiated comments made in this thread about the alleged side effects of eating glue...the scientific evidence is highly disputable at best...we have many members who have been happily eating glue for many years without any negative results... You are only able to type or write that because you can no longer speak properly due to your teeth being glued together, can you?

Leo.M
Originally posted by Corran
You are only able to type or write that because you can no longer speak properly due to your teeth being glued together, can you?

laughing

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Leo.M
U'r going to end up like my friend rip no2...Well at lest FJ will be available...keep sniffing RJ big grin
sure, i'll tell FJ you are interested. lol

j/k stick out tongue

Leo.M
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
sure, i'll tell FJ you are interested.

j/k

big grin FJ's pretty cool...but i love someone else stick out tongue (Not on KMC) stick out tongue

Neo_Version 7
It wouldn't happen to be a hot 41 yr old woman, would it?

Leo.M
It wouldn't happen to be a hot 41 yr old woman, would it?

Famke Janssen droolio is really hot but it's not her. The girl i love is the same age as me and I'm trying to get her back

Neo_Version 7
Cool. So, what's the game plan?

Leo.M
this is what i did to loss her

Originally posted by Leo.M
My ex girlfriend dumped me about 3 months ago because i...cheated on her...i know stupid. Now she's going out with another dude, but the things is that every time i see her with him...she looks board out of her mind or looks like she's going to fall a sleep. she's normally really happy and high-per. I've talk to her close friends and they think she still loves me. her best friend said i can't tell you Leo, she'll kill me if i do. so what should i do? I want to get her back but every time were alone she just gives me I HATE you look and then i don't talk to her. what should i do? cry

and this is how I'm going to get her back

Originally posted by angel_kitsune
Ok Leo.M, go up to her and give her a large hug. Tell her you love her and you made a huge mistake. Plant a gentle kiss on her lips, if she pushes you away then that means either she doesnt wish to be by your side or is extremely hurt from what you did

Originally posted by Coldfire
Hmmm... well it sounds like you might have to try and be a little forceful and say "Look it's really important that I talk to you, please hear me out" or something. And I'm sure she knows you're sorry, but be sure to tell her again smile

Sounds great big grin Originally posted by Leo.M
thank U CF smile

next time i see her serenade I'll tell her how i feel and how sorry I am about what happened. then I'll hug hug her and go 90 and see if she comes 10 for a kiss kiss

wish me luck clover

so do u think she'll take me back?

Neo_Version 7
Based on those posts, I doubt it.

Leo.M
G...thanks for your support sad

Storm
It will take time for the wounds of betrayal to heal.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Neo_Version 7
No, I'm sure you're a great guy.

Just do what you want to do. No bullshit. Ask her straight up.

Leo.M
No, I'm sure you're a great guy.

Just do what you want to do. No bullshit. Ask her straight up.

u know what u'r right, i should be straight up with her. smile
so r u storm, I'll try to get her back as friends and then work my way back up smile

thanks guys big grin

Neo_Version 7
No problem.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.