Shang Chi V's Taskmaster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
they've both been picked in the upcoming street level tourney.... Shang Chi.... supposedly the world's greatest martial artist against a guy who can do anything he sees someone else do.... he's already recorded the fighting styles of most of Marvel's (and others) top fighters including (but not limited to):

Ant-Man II, Batman (DC), Batroc, Black Widow II, Boomerang, Bushwacker, Blacklash, Black Knight III,Black Panther, Captain America, Captain Marvel III, Conquest, Daredevil, Deadpool, Elektra, Falcon, Fatale, Firestar, Hawkeye I, Huntress (DC), Iron Fist I, Justice, Libra (DC), Machette, Oddball, Puma, Punisher, Razorfist, Shockwave, Silverclaw, Spider-man I, Shatterhead, Swordsman I, Tigra, Tumbler, USAgent,Warbird, Whiplash II, Wolverine, Zaran I,

can Shang Chi's training and discipline get him a win? or will he be just another style added to Taskmaster's repertoire?

oh yeah.... no weapons/shields/body armour/masks/holograms...etc....

http://www.geocities.com/turkmarvel/kahramanlar/taskmaster.jpghttp://philippe.tromeur.free.fr/marvel/images/ShangChi.jpg

zachrivard
i am gonna go w/ taskmaster

Scoobless
so i take it you didn't pick Shang Chi then... what about Tasky? he yours?

Spelljammer
I'm very bias in this fight because #1: I hate Marvel Knights and #2: I loved Taskmaster. (Before Deadpool turned him into a fruity-tooty anime like villain..)

Even if Taskmaster couldn't use Shang Chi's moves against him untill the end of the fight, he's still got the manuverilbility of several avengers! Captain America, Hawkeye, I believe he's also fought Daredevil meaning he can kickass like the blind Satan too..

I'll say this, if Shang Chi is the best martial artist in the world, he may give Taskmaster a run for his money. But if I remember correctly Taskmaster has also fought Iron Fist. So Shang Chi fails at the task, ya' dig?

K Von Doom
Originally posted by Spelljammer
But if I remember correctly Taskmaster has also fought Iron Fist. So Shang Chi fails at the task, ya' dig?

Isn't Shang a better fighter than Iron Fist?

Sentry
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Isn't Shang a better fighter than Iron Fist?

Shang is an absolute master of kung fu. Skill wise, Shang Chi is better. Shang can also amp his traits similar to Iron Fist via his chi. His fighting level is ranked at five compared to Captain America/Wolverine's 7's, but that's because he mastered everything about kung fu. Quality over quantity.

K Von Doom
Originally posted by Sentry
Shang is an absolute master of kung fu. Skill wise, Shang Chi is better. Shang can also amp his traits similar to Iron Fist via his chi. His fighting level is ranked at five compared to Captain America/Wolverine's 7's, but that's because he mastered everything about kung fu. Quality over quantity.

So, Shang is a better martial artist than Cap and Wolverine, but the latter two know more fighting styles? In a fight though, would you take the guy who's mastered kung fu or the ones who know how to box, wrestle and know some martial arts?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.