I am back from iraq

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Agent 69
Hello again to the people who know me ,very vast amount of people and i am here to say hello because i was in iraq for 3 mounths or so having the not time of my life researching the war for my local newspaper .

Full story about iraq coming soon

Spelljammer
Spelljammer can immagine, they wouldn't let him in because he is mentaly unstable.. Bastards.. You got nothing to worry about as long as you're not an A-hole or the gun is unloaded! stick out tongue

Ofcourse that was when Spelljammer took a mental evaluation test as a kid and it's been on my record sense, now they'd probably use the excuse of being a Pagan because it's like the religous version of homosexuality..

But comeon! What better heathons to fight those that killed and denied Jesus then the guys who worship the devil?! Take bets! Only on Pay-per-View! Don't be an A-hole because SpellJammer's gun is loaded! stick out tongue

Agent 69
Thank you for that

Kharhmah
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Spelljammer can immagine, they wouldn't let him in because he is mentaly unstable.. Bastards.. You got nothing to worry about as long as you're not an A-hole or the gun is unloaded! stick out tongue

Ofcourse that was when Spelljammer took a mental evaluation test as a kid and it's been on my record sense, now they'd probably use the excuse of being a Pagan because it's like the religous version of homosexuality..

But comeon! What better heathons to fight those that killed and denied Jesus then the guys who worship the devil?! Take bets! Only on Pay-per-View! Don't be an A-hole because SpellJammer's gun is loaded! stick out tongue
*cough* no expression

Bun Bun
WELCOME BACK...... hug

I knew somewon who was in the war.... and he came back a changed man... yes

Raven Guardia
Welcome back!

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Agent 69
Hello again to the people who know me ,very vast amount of people and i am here to say hello because i was in iraq for 3 mounths or so having the not time of my life researching the war for my local newspaper .

Full story about iraq coming soon

I remember you.... you we're funny

Spelljammer
Is it true some of the rumors Spelljammer's heard?

#1: You don't go in homosexual but you come out (no pun intended) so because there are barely any oppisite genders in your party and you begin to get sexualy frustrated? (Brandy said this one..)

#2: They shave EVERYTHING on you. You're head, your chest, your privates.. (Ashley said this one..)

#3: They have prostitutes for the soldiers to get some stress releived from after they come home from service? (Heard this one from the tele..)

And #4: The differant military organizations treat eachother like rival football teams in scoffing at one another and demeaning thier usefulness? (Got that one from mom..)

zac_j
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Is it true some of the rumors Spelljammer's heard?

#1: You don't go in homosexual but you come out (no pun intended) so because there are barely any oppisite genders in your party and you begin to get sexualy frustrated? (Brandy said this one..)

#2: They shave EVERYTHING on you. You're head, your chest, your privates.. (Ashley said this one..)

#3: They have prostitutes for the soldiers to get some stress releived from after they come home from service? (Heard this one from the tele..)

And #4: The differant military organizations treat eachother like rival football teams in scoffing at one another and demeaning thier usefulness? (Got that one from mom..)

no to all of them ESPECIALLY #3. you can't have sex, if you get pregnant over there, its possible to get kicked out. You're only allowed to play with yourself... I wouldn't, your beds are like 2 inches apart from 1another. I know because my dad went and... yeah, the guys in his tent had to wash their sheets twice a day, he was like OMG, pervs. ok, so anyways...

Neo_Version 7
Welcome back.

yes

zac_j
clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping

DreamingWarrior
Good to see one come home safe! My bro is over there. Supposedly the troops will demobilize and rotate home in december to february. I pray he is safe. His group was the one that lost a humvee and 4 soldiers due to an ied bomb on the road a few weeks ago.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.