My random storys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revernd Maynard
So i went to the local market the other day to buy some roof shingles, then i realized that i didn't have any money..so i went to the ATM. But the ATM was out of service
"damn you ATM" I thought "why now...WHY ME"
Then i just went to the bank, which was about a 3 hour walk because i got caught in walking traffic.
"Damn you traffic" I though "why now...WHY ME"
So after i got to the bank i asked the ckick at the counter "Can i get 30 buck out please? I need to put shingels on my roof"
She's like "wtf do i care? here take the money and leave you creep"
"damn you ***** at the bank" I though "why now...WHY ME"
So after i took the walk back to the local market i stubbed my toe on a puppy dog...by stubbed my toe i mean i kicked the shit out of it, and the only reason for that is because i think it spoke something Nazi at me, jackass dog.
"Umm excuse me why did you kick my dog?"
"By dog do you mean Hitler? because i'm sorry to say ma'am..your dog is a ****ing Nazi"
"You must be joking"
"Damn dog owner" I thought "why now...WHY ME"
As i was walking into the store, one of the employee jerks came up to me
"so i hear you kicked a dog? hmm? is that true sir?"
"Please i have to fix my damn roof...just leave me alone...please" Then the cops came in and took me to jail..
"****ing pigs" I thought "why now...WHY ME"
As i was in jail i got ass raped and i was like "goddamnit...this fat black guy is pounding my anal region like what"
"why am i the ****ing *****?" I said "why now...WHY ME"
"**** YOU" said the ass raper

THE END

Bun Bun
bangin hysterical

Revernd Maynard
big grin

DarkC
What the f*ck?

Pandemoniac
Seems like a average mid-week day to me

Agent 69
Lol,Riminds me of that tom green bit,Kerpal you kicked my dog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.