Unicron versus Galactus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spelljammer
That bad topic about the Infinity Gaunlet gave me an itching for a volume 666! \m/ evil face \m/

I have only one Transformers comic of them versus GI-Joe. (Who've thought they'd put up a good fight hunh?) And i'm not quite ceartain if Unicron was featured in the comics, but he WAS the most powerfulest transformer in all creation. Both the decepticons and the unibots had to put aside thier differances and help eachother in a futile combat to stop this metal monstrosity from ending the universe.

As we all know, Galactus makes everyone scared. (Or tremendously curious of such power.) And I'm not talking Galactus in his pity-those guys annerexica stage, or Galactus I have cancer stage, I'm talking maxed out, I'm a hungery little god Galactus!

Who wins?

zachrivard
Galaticus and i am pretty sure this has been done before

Avalonofthewind
This has been done. If its the Unicron from comics, then he wins...easily.
He was a dark god who destroyed everything until he was the only thing left.

Phoenix_Avatar9
yup I agree, Unicron wins, he has an astral form stick out tongue , lol

Creshosk
Unicron wins.

The previous topic was Phoenix force vs Unicron. . . one of those primal force of creation/destruction from two different comic-verses. . .

That one ended in a stalemate.

This one is Galactus, who needed the phoenix force to save him from the destruction of his universe. . .

Magic_attack
Been done.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=316659&highlight=unicron
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=354142&highlight=unicron

golem370
Does anybody have a pic of this Unicron?

golem370

Avalonofthewind
Uni and Primus battling in the Astral Plane.

http://www.thetransformers.de/content/images/G1/Misc/History/primus_unicron_small.jpg

otherwise..he looks the same as in the transformers movie.

Avalonofthewind
Here is an except from wikipedia...
Far above any galactus thats been shown...

"As the story unfolded, the vastly different comic book origin of Unicron was revealed, which would be expanded when it was carried over into the US comics when Furman began to write them. Far more than a mere product of science, as in the cartoon, Unicron was a fallen god from before the universe existed, who sought the ultimate peace that would be granted by the destruction of all life. Amazingly, Unicron accomplished this task, wiping out the universe (creating a state dubbed by Furman as "The Void"wink, and entering a deep sleep - but he had not been thorough enough. Tiny fragments of the old universe reacted with each other, and a new universe was born."

Spelljammer
Aint it wierd? Life turns out to be the most powerfulest thing, cause no matter how much death defies it, someone, somewhere is still being born.

Best not to tell Vertigo universe or Marvel universe that though. laughing out loud

Basti0n
So the ultimate battle between world devourers, both survivors of a previously destoryed universe. Both able to create and destory, both ablke to give great power and remake people.

So its up to you guys who wins?

Validus
Unicron eats him.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Basti0n
So the ultimate battle between world devourers, both survivors of a previously destoryed universe. Both able to create and destory, both ablke to give great power and remake people.

So its up to you guys who wins?

I'm pretty sure it's been done...But Unicron wins.

Priest
whos this guy, unicron, bio anyone?

Mider
full powered galactus should be the one who is in this fight

Grimm22
He's a transformer no expression

The size of a planet though stick out tongue

Still, Galactus at 100% power should be able to beat him yes

King_Mungi
Unicron is basically a giant transformer who can kick all kinds of ass.

Priest
like a autobot or desepticon? sorry my spellin is crappy

King_Mungi
Neither actually

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unicron

Basti0n
Unicron is the transformer version of Satan, he battled the transformer god primus at the begginging of the universe after he litterally ate the last one.

The battle cause the big bang and both Unicron and Primus were damaged and transferred their essences into planets which evolved into mechanical transforming bodies.

This is chronicled in Transformers Volume 1 issues 74#-83#

Rols
Offtopic question, Do we know what Primus looked like as a transformer?

Basti0n
Before he became a planet he looked like Rodimus Prime, afterwards much different they actually made a gaint sized action figure of Primus this year which shoudl be in stores soon.

newjak86
Originly in the first Transformer comics Unicron was the last God of a former creation that he completely and utterly destroyed even the energy that made it up nothing was left. The next one came after a burb basically.

kevdude
Unicron wins, if Big G was fully powered would be a good fight prob.

Galvaclaw
Primus robot mode

One of the rescent official fan club comics states that Unicron can unwrite the laws of physics just by willing it. By doing this he can unravel whole galaxies in moments.

Dalak
Unicron wins this, but considering Galactus' power it won't be easy.

Decay
i was wondering about this the other day, ive seen heaps of unicron vs galactus threads, and they all end up with comic unicron, whos pretty much a deity in the transformers universe against galactus. im curious about movie unicro, vs gah lak tus, the ultimate universe galactus. both are living machines of planetary proportions, and neither have their more potent abilitys like the power cosmic, and some of unicrons more unscientific powers.

janus77
Galactus wins in a curbstomp.
wiping out the Transformers universe is hardly an achievement. Hulk could thunderclap that one do death!

Unicron would struggle against any low-end Herald level beings, even the Human Torch would rip great big effin holes through him.

Galactus merely has to think about it for a nanosecond and Unicron's toast - and toaster!

Estacado
Unicron ftw.

spawnwest
Unicron would destroy the universe and Galactus all at the same time.

janus77
how?
Unicron was getting blasted by the transformers, what would happen if he met resistance from say The Silver Surfer?

ragesRemorse
Galactus would tear unicron apart. Unicron is inferior technology

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.