Anakin vs. Saesee Tiin, pod race

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kam Solusar
Tiin was the best pilot in the order but wot wud he be like against ani in a pod race

Darth Faunus
Who cares?

darthsith19
If they raced in TPM Tiin would definately win.

Darth Faunus
TPM Anakin pwns all. . . He's the Chosen One!!!!!@!@!@111111ONE1!1!!!111ELEVEN11!!!1

Kam Solusar
in rots

Captain REX
Anakin would take it if he was ROTS or later on, but Tiin could beat him if it was TPM.

darthsith19
Yup.

Illustrious
Tiin's size would make it next to impossible for him to pod race. I thought this was made pretty clear.

Darth Faunus
There're people bigger than Tiin who podracd in TPM. Like the Gran.

Darth Nhilus
Anakin was the best human pilot. But sassae tiin was an alien, not a human, so it is possible that tiin is a better pilot then anakin.

Kam Solusar
Tiin was the best pilot in the order in the clone wars, but it wasnt pods.

Yoda qel Droma
i think anakin would win because he made the fastest ever

Kam Solusar
He didnt have jedi training then tho, i recon that a jedi master, like tiin could make a far superior pod than anis first.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Yoda qel Droma
i think anakin would win because he made the fastest ever
And September brings us high gas prices, leaving tourists, and newcomers of wisdom.

*Le sigh*

This could be a long year.

Darth Faunus
Can't wait for some more!!!

Darth_Janus
People should be forced to read a disclaimer and lengthy rules note before signing up, and pass a typing test.

Darth Faunus
Problem is, no one ever reads that stuff. I've read the rules and whatnot, but most people won't, and even if they do, are too weak-minded to follow them.

Darth_Janus
Hell, I requested about three mods to GET us a read me. And no one reads it. Until they do, I reserve the right to sprinkle it liberally in posts that are heavy on breaching the rules.

Darth Faunus
Hey, do what you must. So long as it works, I don't care.

On another note, I have kinda been itchin' for a fight with that vercetti dude. So satisying putting my life troubles into anger on him. . .

Darth_Janus
Is he back?

Darth Faunus
Was. Under jcboy and jcboy2. The idiot. Gave me a few laughs recently.

atlant80
this is the dumbest thread

Darth_Janus
Tommy Vercetti must not have friends if he needs to come on here under socks and make trouble. He's not even smart enough to cover his mistakes, either.

Darth Faunus
He admitted to it out loud. . . "You just don't get it, do you Faunus. tommy v is back, *****."

And of course "I've had like ten socks here and they've all been banned. I'll just keep making new ones."

Although I must say, he wasn't half as articulate.

Darth_Janus
Well, for the sake of communiction we have to edit his posts, since they read like a dyslexic schitzophrenic doctor's written prescriptions... on a good day.

Darth Faunus
Tsk. Filled with M-grade language.

Darth_Janus
Out of the lips of a 14 year old child, no less.

Darth Faunus
14? Psh. I was guessing around 10.

Fishy
So thats 14 - 10

That means that according to his own logic he's only four years old.

Darth_Janus
In any case, if he's 12 or under, he should be perma-banned.

Master Saesee
Tiin would win

Guy LeDouche
****ing stop it. Doing this will get you banned and hated. Well, you already are hated. But seriously, stop.

PurpleSaber
Originally posted by PurpleSaber
Nobody cares about the wetdreams you have about Tiin in your space blanket bunk-bed. Don't revive old threads either. Go away Saesee. PWNED

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.