The Offical Comic Book Versus Forum Power List

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zachrivard
were gonna make a list
i am gonna start it

At number 1 is GOD from Both marvel and DC- also known as TOAA and the Source/presence
AT # 2 is The Great Evil Beast
help me out after this
i dont want anyone saying "spiderman or wolverine should be #5" nothing stuipd
i want a logical list composed of both marvel and dc charecters

Wynndar
In Marvel, THOTU, Living Tribunal, and BEYONDERS are directly below TOAA

xmarksthespot
You're going to have controversy over where Phoenix fits in....

HigH ScholaR
then eternity/death, infinity/oblivion

Wynndar
Phoenix is high...but not higher than number 7 or 8 on a good thorough list that acknowledges everyone in the MU.

yahman
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
You're going to have controversy over where Phoenix fits in....

G.S. is in Egypt, and im sure I can get someone to take care of Cresh shifty gun_bandana. So i think we should put phoenix where she deserves to be. smile

HigH ScholaR
List of Marvel Cosmic Beingswell sort of not in order (just deciede to put them here then work from there.

Abrogate
Adam Warlock with Infinity Gauntlet
Agamotto
Ancient One
Anthos
Anti-Phoenix Force
Asgardian Destroyer
Astaroth
Astronomer
Atum
Blackheart
Beyonder - also called Kosmos, Cosmos and Maker
Captain Marvel
Captain Universe
Celestials - race
Caregiver
Champion
Chronos
Collector
Contemplator
Chthon
Cytorrak
Dark Gods
Death
Deviants - race
Dormammu
Dreamqueen
Ego the Living Planet
Elder Gods
Elders of the Universe - last of their race
Epiphany
Entropy
Eon
Epoch
Era
Eternals - race
Eternity
Explorer
Franklin Richards aka Psi-Lord
Gaia
Galactus
Grandmaster
Gardener
Goblin Force
Hawk God of Arcturus
Hyperstorm
Infiniti
Infinity
Judicator
King Thor
Korvak
Kubik
Living Tribunal
Lord Chaos
Maelstrom with Quantum Bands, Cosmic Awareness, and Anomaly's power; called "Supreme Maelstrom" by fans
Malevolence
Mangog
Master Order
Mephisto
Molecule Man
Monotheistic Gods
Nebula with Infinity Gauntlet
Nightmare
Nth Man
Numinus
Obliterator
Oblivion
One Above All
Onslaught
Origin
Pantheistic Gods
Possesor
Phoenix Force
Protege
Quasar
Runner
Satannish
Set the Serpent God
Shaper of Worlds
Silver Surfer
Spider-Man with the Uni-Power
the Stranger
Thanos with Heart of the Universe
Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet
The One Above All
Trader
Tyrant
Umar
Unbeing
Uni-Lord
Uni-Power
Valeria Von Doom aka Marvel Girl (II)
Void
Vortex
Voyd
The Watchers - a cosmic race
Wolverine with Crystal of Ultimate Vision
Yahweh
Zarathos

Wynndar
Originally posted by yahman
G.S. is in Egypt, and im sure I can get someone to take care of Cresh shifty gun_bandana. So i think we should put phoenix where she deserves to be. smile

Phoenix or the Phoenix Force? Cus Phoenix doesntly really belong in the top ten at all if thats the case.

yahman
Originally posted by Wynndar
Phoenix or the Phoenix Force? Cus Phoenix doesntly really belong in the top ten at all if thats the case.

They have kinda worked their magic on me and Im starting to believe in the Whole Phoenix Force thing. I would'nt have it above the Abstracts and wouldn't definitely have it above L.T. smile

Wickerman

*puts on smart voice*

In continuity, it's been proven time and time again, that Jean actually IS the phoenix force....not is is, but is. As in she was born with the proper genes to access the Phoenix Force at its fullest. So while she isn't the Phoenix Force, she is. thumb up

~wickerman~

Phoenix_Avatar9
yay wickerman!

Wynndar
Fully accessing the Phoenix force is one thing. But the consciousness that is the Phoenix force is probably just as elevated as Galactus. Thus, while Jean could, according to some writers, access the entire power of the Phoenix Force, she still possesses a human mind which is incapable of the same level of consciousness as a being like Galactus.

Darth_Erebus
The Unknown has to be up there as well.

zachrivard
yeah i called it, HigH ScholaR put wolverine and spiderman in a list of cosmic beings

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by zachrivard
yeah i called it, HigH ScholaR put wolverine and spiderman in a list of cosmic beings

stick out tongue embarrasment to be honest i don't know how they got tere seriously must have been there before..seriously.

Creshosk
I think that the sentient phoenix force, Phoenix 2, is something that people confuse with the actual phoenix force, that was simply called the phoenix force based on the ionterpretation of the first one we saw accessing the "phoenix" force: Phoenix 4 . . .

Of course after Phoenix 2 and 4 interacted with people their preception of the force was altered, and so they themselves preceive it as the phoenix force. . .

Creshosk
Originally posted by zachrivard
yeah i called it, HigH ScholaR put wolverine and spiderman in a list of cosmic beings That list looks like it was copied from somewhere else. . .

Creshosk
im sure I can get someone to take care of Cresh shifty gun_bandana.

What do you mean by that? http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/owen/PBsmile2.gif

yahman
Originally posted by Creshosk
What do you mean by that? http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/owen/PBsmile2.gif shifty

Any way if you see anyone who look suspicious .... Go talk to them innocent

HigH ScholaR
That list looks like it was copied from somewhere else. . .

ain't my list (that's why spderman was there) got it from a reliable source) wink

Magic_attack
If there is going to be a list, shouldnt everyone be at there own power-level. ie You will have more than 1 Thanos listing, and more than one listing of ppl with the Infinity Gauntlet, etc.... There should just be one listing of any character with said plot device... HOTU, Infinity Gauntlet, Cosmic Cube... no?

Creshosk
What do you mean by that? http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/owen/PBsmile2.gif shifty

Any way if you see anyone who look suspicious .... Go talk to them innocent I live in a neighborhood where everyone looks suspicious . . .

yahman
I live in a neighborhood where everyone looks suspicious . . .

Some where in Liverpool then ? Or maybe Scotland ?

Creshosk
Some where in Liverpool then ? Or maybe Scotland ? Not THAT suspicious. . .

Whirlysplatt
Fully accessing the Phoenix force is one thing. But the consciousness that is the Phoenix force is probably just as elevated as Galactus. Thus, while Jean could, according to some writers, access the entire power of the Phoenix Force, she still possesses a human mind which is incapable of the same level of consciousness as a being like Galactus.

excellent post

yahman
Not THAT suspicious. . .

big grin

Whirlysplatt
are you from London Cresh

Wynndar
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
excellent post

In the Rising Storm story of F4, Human Torch figured out why Galactus really needs to make heralds out of mortal beings. As a Cosmic, Torch was able to see Galactus for what he is, a very highly transcended being. So high up that he's incapable of perceiving aspects of the universe that are obvious to mortals. Additionally, when Dr Doom took Galactus' power, the environment around him was being warped in his image, because his human mind couldn't yet grasp the power of Galactus.

The human mind is incredible, but its not powerful or conscious enough to instantly create another being or a planet or a star like Galactus or the Phoenix Force can. Think about it, processing all the information of every atom, DNA sequence cell, etc in a person...beings like Galactus can do it with ease. So even if someone like sentry or Jean Grey can wield more kinetic energy than Galactus, He will still always beat them because he understands the universe to such a higher degree.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
are you from London Cresh No, I'm not in the UK at all. sad

yahman
No, I'm not in the UK at all. sad

Why the sad

I thought evryone hate us, and our merry old country ? Youre not Welsh confused

Creshosk
Why the sad

I thought evryone hate us, and our merry old country ? Youre not Welsh confused I'm in the US, and I love England.

DigiMark007
Not a battle.

*karate chops thread into comics forum*

golem370
One Above All is a Celestial.

Creshosk
Originally posted by golem370
One Above All is a Celestial. That "The One Above All" is named as such. The TOAA that KMC refers to isn't oficially named "The one above all", but is a higher entity that LT refers to. . .

golem370
What about the Alien Race Tribunal?

Creshosk
Originally posted by golem370
What about the Alien Race Tribunal? No, the character.

The fact that you knew that LT is Living Tribunal makes me suspocious of your intents. . .

xmarksthespot
You left a cosmic out of the list...
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/anticryste/jubestrib.jpg

golem370
Not the Living Tribunal but the Tribunals

GalacticStorm
In the Rising Storm story of F4, Human Torch figured out why Galactus really needs to make heralds out of mortal beings. As a Cosmic, Torch was able to see Galactus for what he is, a very highly transcended being. So high up that he's incapable of perceiving aspects of the universe that are obvious to mortals. Additionally, when Dr Doom took Galactus' power, the environment around him was being warped in his image, because his human mind couldn't yet grasp the power of Galactus.

The human mind is incredible, but its not powerful or conscious enough to instantly create another being or a planet or a star like Galactus or the Phoenix Force can. Think about it, processing all the information of every atom, DNA sequence cell, etc in a person...beings like Galactus can do it with ease. So even if someone like sentry or Jean Grey can wield more kinetic energy than Galactus, He will still always beat them because he understands the universe to such a higher degree.

When the Beyonder linked to the Phoenix consciousness his mind got overloaded and he fell on his ass. Wynndar you are very F4 oriented so your stance is both expected and understandable albeit gravely misguided. As an avatar Jean has transcended into a higher being her senses have been expanded. She is one with this consciousness, she is this consciousness. That is why she is capable of restructuring telekinetically the 616 universe (with little Galactus inside) molecule by molecule in terms of both space and time. That is why she is the being chosen to bring about the end of all that is in the natural scheme of things. Jean has always been Phoenix she just didn realise herself. That is how her phoenix self was able to appear before her on the shuttle and help her adjust to her new position. Galactus and all the abstracts are merely the evolved humanity from the previous universe.

yahman
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
When the Beyonder linked to the Phoenix consciousness his mind got overloaded and he fell on his ass. Wynndar you are very F4 oriented so your stance is both expected and understandable albeit gravely misguided. As an avatar Jean has transcended into a higher being her senses have been expanded. She is one with this consciousness, she is this consciousness. That is why she is capable of restructuring telekinetically the 616 universe (with little Galactus inside) molecule by molecule in terms of both space and time. That is why she is the being chosen to bring about the end of all that is in the natural scheme of things. Jean has always been Phoenix she just didn realise herself. That is how her phoenix self was able to appear before her on the shuttle and help her adjust to her new position. Galactus and all the abstracts are merely the evolved humanity from the previous universe.

Are you suggesting that anyone with Phoenix force is Omniscient ?

GalacticStorm
Are you suggesting that anyone with Phoenix force is Omniscient ?

Never said that. But there are senses are certainly expanded dramatically that much is obvious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.