obi-wan and anakain vs sidious and maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luke Is Better
they meet on mustafar on the landing platform where obi-wan and anakin started their duel

Fishy
What Anakin and Obi?

Darth Faunus
ROTS, presumably. No matter, Sidious and Maul. The Master could likely take them on his own.

Fishy
Yeah you're right, Sidious would.

Darth Faunus
Although Nai, strangely, argued otherwise. . .

Fishy
In a lightsaber duel perhaps... But neither Anakin or Obi Wan have the level of Mace or Yoda not even together, Besides with Maul helping the two really won't stand a chance.

Darth Faunus
Well, if Sidious could possibly be felled by Anakin and Obi-Wan, so could Dooku. In my mind, the only being in these times who would defeat both in a duel is Yoda, simply because his evasive tactics would allow him to outlast and outmaneuver them. . .

Nai Fohl
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
Although Nai, strangely, argued otherwise. . .

Hmmm ? What ?

Anakin + Obi-Wan (both ROTS) vs Sidious ? Yes... I think they might be able to kill him because he's not that great lightsaber duellist and will have a hard time to keep them seperated. So he might lose because their teamwork might be too much for him.

Still that doesn't matter here because you have Maul added and while I'm quite sure Anakin and Obi-Wan are both able to take Maul none of them would be able to defeat Sidious in a 1vs1 fight and I believe Maul would last longer against Obi-Wan or Anakin than the other one of them will last against Sidious.

So Sidious and Maul win here.

Darth Faunus
Dooku did in a flash, using Force skill more than dueling skill.

Nai Fohl
Dooku did in a flash, using Force skill more than dueling skill.

Hmm...debateable.

Dooku did manage to seperate them by his movements. His movements gave him the ability to do what he did (kicking Anakin away and taking Obi-Wan out of the battle). It was his experience as a swordfighter and not the experience as a force user.

Since Sidious is not on par with Dooku when it comes to swordfighting skill he might have a problem to use the force to seperate Anakin and Obi-Wan and thereby he might get killed if they attack him both at once.

DarthMaul9123
Maul and sids are too much for obiwan and anakin to handle

darthsith19
Anakin beats Maul, Sidious beats Obi-Wan. Then Sidious beats Anakin.

Darth Faunus
Originally posted by Nai Fohl
Hmm...debateable.

Dooku did manage to seperate them by his movements. His movements gave him the ability to do what he did (kicking Anakin away and taking Obi-Wan out of the battle). It was his experience as a swordfighter and not the experience as a force user.

Since Sidious is not on par with Dooku when it comes to swordfighting skill he might have a problem to use the force to seperate Anakin and Obi-Wan and thereby he might get killed if they attack him both at once.

Yes, well. . .

I've seen you argue that Dooku can easily take both Anakin and Obi-Wan simultaneously. I'll try and find the thread if necessary. . . Sidious, however inferior to Dooku, is not that far behind him. Simply not plausible. And unless you wish to contradict your own past statements, you must be of the mind that Dooku didn't use the Force excessively due to his "orders", yes? If so, he could have taken both Anakin and Obi-Wan out before the duel even began. With that conclusion being used, I don't think Sidious would have any trouble.

Nai Fohl
Yes, well. . .

I've seen you argue that Dooku can easily take both Anakin and Obi-Wan simultaneously. I'll try and find the thread if necessary. . . Sidious, however inferior to Dooku, is not that far behind him. Simply not plausible. And unless you wish to contradict your own past statements, you must be of the mind that Dooku didn't use the Force excessively due to his "orders", yes? If so, he could have taken both Anakin and Obi-Wan out before the duel even began. With that conclusion being used, I don't think Sidious would have any trouble.

Dooku couldn't have taken Obi-Wan and Anakin by force powers only. He could have killed them both with his lightsaber skills. I mean...what should he have used more than he already did ? He used force choke, a force push and boosted his movements with force powers - the only other option would be lightning which wouldn't have had any result in the fight since he managed to take Obi-Wan out without using it (and that was the thing he should do).

So if he hand't held back he would have killed Anakin and Obi-Wan but with duelling skills and not force powers.

Darth Faunus
Point.

However, I doubt that even the best of teamwork from these two could take out Sidious. As long as he's allowed to attempt something like Dooku did with that double-play, I don't think the duo can take him. If there're absolutely no Force powers such as those Dooku utilized (excluding those for motions), then, yes, he'd fall. But so would anyone outside of Yoda. :P

However, this is all irrelevant, seeing as how Maul's in this. He stands no chance of victory, but he may stave one of the duo long enough for his Master to vanquish the other. . .

Admiral Akbar
Agreed.

Darth Nhilus
Well teamwork of the four greatest jedi master swordsmanm ever created in the jedi order lost to sids.
Sids and maul would take this. Except maul would be dead. So sids takes this.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Darth Nhilus
Well teamwork of the four greatest jedi master swordsmanm ever created in the jedi order lost to sids.

What teamwork? They dident even engage in combat.

Darth Nhilus
Well I mean they planned to take out a sith lord and knew he would refuse most likely. So they were prepared to use teamwork. They just died to fast. So you are right Admiral, lol.

Darth Faunus
Originally posted by Darth Nhilus

Four best swordsman? Not by a long shot. Superior to Mace is Yoda. To Kit Fisto? Yoda, Anakin, Obi-Wan, Cin Drallig, Vodo-Siosk Bass, Lord Hoth, Luminara Unduli, although the last is debatable. Superior to the others are a hell of a lot.

Luke Is Better
i think he meant at that time and on the planet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.