Lobo vs Doomsday.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Juntai
Who wins?

Spelljammer
DAMN YOU NEWBIES!!

UHH! This is another "stalemate".

Lobo is immortal.
Doomsday is immortal.

Lobo is hellevu strong and practicaly invunerable.
Doomsday is hellvu strong and even closer to invunerable.

Lobo is packing space-age heat and is.. somewhat intelligent..

Doomsday is dumb as a brick but more vicous then a cheetah on crack..

Stalemate!

Wynndar
I dont get it. You can put two Marvel characters with no limits like Hulk and Juggernaut in a thread and it will last for 2 years. But you put two DC guys together and it can't make it to a whole page.

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Wynndar
I dont get it. You can put two Marvel characters with no limits like Hulk and Juggernaut in a thread and it will last for 2 years. But you put two DC guys together and it can't make it to a whole page.
Because DC is too cool for the likes of such debates.. stick out tongue

TheKahn
If Lobo kicks Doomsday in the nuts so hard it kills him (or at least makes him wish he were dead) would Dooms then evolve to have no nuts or unkickable nuts?

Spelljammer
Originally posted by TheKahn
If Lobo kicks Doomsday in the nuts so hard it kills him (or at least makes him wish he were dead) would Dooms then evolve to have no nuts or unkickable nuts?
I believe Doomsday has a bone layer protecting hit ballsack as he does over his shoulders, face, and scatterd across his body. Atleast it would make sense that way.

I never heard of anyone dieing over some kicked family jewels, he'll just be on the ground crying for a little while. Which is the type of toilot humor I can expect when Lobo is involved..

Then when Doomsday sweats off the pain, he knocks Lobo out of Earth's orbit. Lobo yells "BASTICH!" and swims his way back into Earth's atmosphere tackeling Doomsday as he comes down like a cussing meator. The two have to wait a little while to start breathing again, then go back to brawling in this hole Lobo's created. Eventualy they get out, and Lobo gets the idea of ussing some sortof jetpack type device to hurl both him and Doomsday into space but he'll get off before they break past the atmosphere. Doomsday gives into his natural insticts and holds on tight to Lobo. So both are inspace fighting to a death that will never come. Because both are stupid they don't realize the jetback is bring them closer and closer to the sun. When they reach it Doomsday dies but eventualy will come back immune.

Lobo just runs around yelling curse words untill he can find a cold spot hoping someone will pick him up..

Juntai
Originally posted by Spelljammer
DAMN YOU NEWBIES!!

UHH! This is another "stalemate".

Lobo is immortal.
Doomsday is immortal.

Lobo is hellevu strong and practicaly invunerable.
Doomsday is hellvu strong and even closer to invunerable.

Lobo is packing space-age heat and is.. somewhat intelligent..

Doomsday is dumb as a brick but more vicous then a cheetah on crack..

Stalemate! Lobo is actually super genius level. He developed the microorganisms that destroyed his entire species, and also developed the means to be immune to it. Also, I've been here longer than you, don't call me a newbie. I just wanted to see what people thought.

Juntai
I believe Doomsday has a bone layer protecting hit ballsack as he does over his shoulders, face, and scatterd across his body. Atleast it would make sense that way.

I never heard of anyone dieing over some kicked family jewels, he'll just be on the ground crying for a little while. Which is the type of toilot humor I can expect when Lobo is involved..

Then when Doomsday sweats off the pain, he knocks Lobo out of Earth's orbit. Lobo yells "BASTICH!" and swims his way back into Earth's atmosphere tackeling Doomsday as he comes down like a cussing meator. The two have to wait a little while to start breathing again, then go back to brawling in this hole Lobo's created. Eventualy they get out, and Lobo gets the idea of ussing some sortof jetpack type device to hurl both him and Doomsday into space but he'll get off before they break past the atmosphere. Doomsday gives into his natural insticts and holds on tight to Lobo. So both are inspace fighting to a death that will never come. Because both are stupid they don't realize the jetback is bring them closer and closer to the sun. When they reach it Doomsday dies but eventualy will come back immune.

Lobo just runs around yelling curse words untill he can find a cold spot hoping someone will pick him up.. That's an awesome answer.

Magic_attack
Stalemate.

doomsday49
Mighty Doomsday!!!!

jinzin
by superman's own admission lobo's strength and rage didn't even begin to compare with doomsdays duiring his first fight with supes...imagine how much more powerful doomsday had become by hunter/prey, or doomsday wars....then think about that first quote..I think you'll find yer answer.

jgiant
Doomsday kicks lobo's ass till the end of time.

NoFate007
I hate it when people make characters that are immortal and stuff. Or these god-like people like Death and stuff...come on...one of the coolest aspects as to villains and superheroes is their deaths, don't make it so there are 100 villains in the future that are still alive no matter what the hero does. Doomsday alone, I can see them doing that, but then you've got at least 30 other people in Marvel and DC that just can never be killed or stopped. Lobo, Juggernaut, Galactus, Lucifer/Michael, Phoenix...can't they just be really powerful but still mortal?

jinzin
Originally posted by jgiant
Doomsday kicks lobo's ass till the end of time.

and he would do it too...I mean hell even sentient doomsday didn't get bored from a 100 year battle....imagine mindless doomsday going to work on lobo...

Spelljammer
Originally posted by NoFate007
I hate it when people make characters that are immortal and stuff. Or these god-like people like Death and stuff...come on...one of the coolest aspects as to villains and superheroes is their deaths, don't make it so there are 100 villains in the future that are still alive no matter what the hero does. Doomsday alone, I can see them doing that, but then you've got at least 30 other people in Marvel and DC that just can never be killed or stopped. Lobo, Juggernaut, Galactus, Lucifer/Michael, Phoenix...can't they just be really powerful but still mortal?
Because comic creators have a habit of making "characters" not "personalities".

A personality has depth, flaws, strengths, events, feelings. Harry Potter was a personality. The Lord of The Rings Fellowship of The Ring were personalities, Superman is a character. Doomsday moreso, because he served only to give an explanation for his apparent death.

Characters only have a purpose which the writer gives them, once this purpose is fufilled they go back to thier creative limbo untill another purpose is given to them. This is how they are endlessly pursued in the world of comics untill they decide to off them for good, which is ussualy never and they are just put into a long long sleep.

This is why comic books will never be as respected as anime, movies, or fictional books, because they make characters instead of personalities.

Juntai
Originally posted by jinzin
by superman's own admission lobo's strength and rage didn't even begin to compare with doomsdays duiring his first fight with supes...imagine how much more powerful doomsday had become by hunter/prey, or doomsday wars....then think about that first quote..I think you'll find yer answer. Yeah, but Lobo beat the crap out of SUperman in their first encounter. Lobo becomes stronger and more immune on the fly, rather than needing to die like doomsday. Also, he makes more Lobos. Something he DIDNT do to Superman. Plus if you ever read a lobo comic, he takes nuke++ level attacks like 3 times an issue.

Tha C-Master
Because comic creators have a habit of making "characters" not "personalities".

A personality has depth, flaws, strengths, events, feelings. Harry Potter was a personality. The Lord of The Rings Fellowship of The Ring were personalities, Superman is a character. Doomsday moreso, because he served only to give an explanation for his apparent death.

Characters only have a purpose which the writer gives them, once this purpose is fufilled they go back to thier creative limbo untill another purpose is given to them. This is how they are endlessly pursued in the world of comics untill they decide to off them for good, which is ussualy never and they are just put into a long long sleep.

This is why comic books will never be as respected as anime, movies, or fictional books, because they make characters instead of personalities. GREAT POST!!!!

I see that marvel has more personality,but dc be packing the writing right now...

jinzin
Originally posted by Juntai
Yeah, but Lobo beat the crap out of SUperman in their first encounter. Lobo becomes stronger and more immune on the fly, rather than needing to die like doomsday. Also, he makes more Lobos. Something he DIDNT do to Superman. Plus if you ever read a lobo comic, he takes nuke++ level attacks like 3 times an issue.

stronger and more immune?....so what?....so does doomsday. superman commented on how doomsday was actually thriving from their combat and becoming stronger in the process..he doesn't have to die to get stronger... roll eyes (sarcastic)

and nukes? really? is that supposed to impress me or something? are you aware that doomsday took the explosion with the force equal to a MILLION nuclear missiles going off at once, and got up immediately AND LITERALLY LAUGHING at it? confused

BstrdMan
Hmmmm...
Doomsday isn't alive in the technical sense. If I remember, he had no organs or anything.. He was solid all the way through...
All he enjoys is destroying things, and fighting. He does get stronger, but Supes figured out he can cause him pain by busting up his skeletal protrusions.
Lobo can't die anymore. Kind of a perk when you enjoy hell, and get booted out of heaven. He hasn't been able to clone himself for a good while, which is just as good. He's a solitary troublemakin bastich as it is.
He enjoys all sorts of mayhem, is a genius despite enjoying drinking, smoking, and violence.

This really is a hard one, man...

Juntai
Originally posted by BstrdMan
Hmmmm...
Doomsday isn't alive in the technical sense. If I remember, he had no organs or anything.. He was solid all the way through...
All he enjoys is destroying things, and fighting. He does get stronger, but Supes figured out he can cause him pain by busting up his skeletal protrusions.
Lobo can't die anymore. Kind of a perk when you enjoy hell, and get booted out of heaven. He hasn't been able to clone himself for a good while, which is just as good. He's a solitary troublemakin bastich as it is.
He enjoys all sorts of mayhem, is a genius despite enjoying drinking, smoking, and violence.

This really is a hard one, man...
Why the hell do people keep saying Lobo can't clone?
HE DID IN OUR WORLDS AT WAR
LOBO CAN CLONE HIMSELF ALL HE WANTS.

masterbruce
Doomsday will eventually treat Lobo as his plaything

it don't matter that Lobo is immortal, since Doomsday will get alot more powerful as time goes on that eventually Lobo will be utterly helpless against him

Spelljammer
Unless Lobo gets ahold of some sortof technology to put Doomsday in some kindof pocket dimension. It won't destroy him, but he'll be in no position to make anybody care..

Does the DC Universe even HAVE a neagtive zone?

Juntai
Originally posted by masterbruce
Doomsday will eventually treat Lobo as his plaything

it don't matter that Lobo is immortal, since Doomsday will get alot more powerful as time goes on that eventually Lobo will be utterly helpless against him I dunno, last time I seen Doomsday Supes dropped him in like two punches. And in Our World's at War he got downed in one shot. Last time I seen Lobo in a comic where he could be compared to anyone of worth was in JLA/Avengers when he took on the Shiar, or even before in a JLA only story, was Our Worlds at War when he took on Darkseid's planet. A single being who went toe to toe with Doomsday, and Lobo took on his entire planet. I dunno. His feats are much more impressive to me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.