who should be dating who

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maniam3
i want your suggstions of who sho be dating who in the next book and by the way i aint smart so could you plz help me by saying do ron and hermionay like each other if i spelt it wrong plz correct me

goddess_susu
again! you should search if a thread alreadyexists before you create it!!!

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by maniam3
i want your suggstions of who sho be dating who in the next book and by the way i aint smart so could you plz help me by saying do ron and hermionay like each other if i spelt it wrong plz correct me

actually yes you did spell her name wrong. Its spelled as Hermione. And yes Ron and Hermione do like each other in my opinion its really obvious starting in book 4.

hyof
I don't like Ron and Hermione together, in all honesty. For one, to me, it's all too cliche, the opposites attract thing. If they date ONCE I'd understand, and they are young, so it's a very high possibility. If they did get together in the future, their kids would be miserable. Trust me, I have experience sitting in a family like that (not of my own parents, a reletive).

I'm setting my hopes on Harry and Hermione.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.