Donna Troy (Current) vs. the Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss. And try to avoid thinking about her history. You'll get a seizure.

Wynndar
U know u make a lot of threads against the Thing.

Draco69
So? You seem to post in every thread concerning the Thing.

Wynndar
Yea Its obvious He's one of my favorites. But Im not sure you make threads about Thing vs XXXX when ur personal opinion is that he would obviously get killed or smashed into pebbles in seconds. Why make threads if your opinion is already fixed against the Thing? Thing hating?

Draco69
Originally posted by Wynndar
Yea Its obvious He's one of my favorites. But Im not sure you make threads about Thing vs XXXX when ur personal opinion is that he would obviously get killed or smashed into pebbles in seconds. Why make threads if your opinion is already fixed against the Thing? Thing hating?

That was quick. You already think Thing will lose to Troia.

Thing hating? Please. I just hate the fanboys who overrate his abilities. I think Tony Stark brought that to light.

Wynndar
UR a fanboy urself. And I dont know anything about Donna Troy to say Thing would win or lose. Ive just noticed that you hate the Thing and have created more threads about him than anyone.

olympian
Hey Draco. Is it true Donna its going against the myth_titans in the last ish of her mini?

Does she still have titan like powers like she seemed to have in the beginning. Otherwise i fail to see how she could even dream to try.

Draco69
UR a fanboy urself. And I dont know anything about Donna Troy to say Thing would win or lose. Ive just noticed that you hate the Thing and have created more threads about him than anyone.

Please. I'm a fan. You're fanboy with appreciably indepth knowledge of Marvel and absolutely no knowledge of DC. I know both to make a knowledgeable statement.

You state something like this:

"The FF has faced worse. DC is so lame. FF wins"

Which is why I don't respect you or your friend Tony.

Draco69
Originally posted by olympian
Hey Draco. Is it true Donna its going against the myth_titans in the last ish of her mini?

Does she still have titan like powers like she seemed to have in the beginning. Otherwise i fail to see how she could even dream to try.

Yeah. That's why I said current. Classic Donna would still give Ben a run for his money.

Wynndar
Ive never stated that the FF would defeat a character simply because their DC. I dont read MUCH DC because I dont like it. I do occasionally buy JLA and Superman but I dont believe they are a tenth the quality of the X-Men of F4 books. We have different tastes obviously. I criticize DC's style, but I never use that as a reason for their characters to lose. Ur a Thing hater. And you post in favor of DC 99% of the time. You've created how many threads with the Thing vs someone who should "obviously" beat him?

You still dont understand the premise of my arguments about the FF. You assume anyone who is technically more powerful than them should win...like any one dimensional uber powerful JLA cartoon character...which sounds like an ignorant suggestion to anyone who reads FF.

Draco69
Ive never stated that the FF would defeat a character simply because their DC. I dont read MUCH DC because I dont like it. I do occasionally buy JLA and Superman but I dont believe they are a tenth the quality of the X-Men of F4 books. We have different tastes obviously.

I have no problem with the above.

but I never use that as a reason for their characters to lose.

Please. Remember the Shaggy Man vs. FF thread. Or the GL vs. FF thread? Or the WW thread?

Ur a Thing hater.

Nope. I'm a fanboy hater who despises people who overrate his abilities and capabilities.

"He faced the Champion and didn't quit!" Please.

And you post in favor of DC 99% of the time.

Please. That's an dubious exaggeration. YOU on the other hand support your jerk-off material FF 99%.

You've created how many threads with the Thing vs someone who should "obviously" beat him?

Obviously? One.

Not obviously? Zero.

You still dont understand the premise of my arguments about the FF.

It usually goes like:

Reed will figure something out.

Supernova

Bubble in the Brain.

Not much is it?

You assume anyone who is technically more powerful than them should win

I assume ANYONE who is more powerful than ANYONE has more than likely chance of winning.

like any one dimensional uber powerful JLA cartoon character

See what I mean? Just can't help yourself, can you? Pathetic. roll eyes (sarcastic)

...which sounds like an ignorant suggestion to anyone who reads FF.

I dont read MUCH DC because I dont like it.

confused

roll eyes (sarcastic)

wink

Wynndar
Originally posted by Draco69

Please. Remember the Shaggy Man vs. FF thread. Or the GL vs. FF thread? Or the WW thread?

What About those threads? If the F4 can beat omnipotent cosmics in Marvel, why not strong earthling's in DC?

Nope. I'm a fanboy hater who despises people who overrate his abilities and capabilities.

"He faced the Champion and didn't quit!" Please.

Well however you want to describe yourself, it doesn't look good that you go out of your way to make threads designed for the Thing to lose.

Please. That's an dubious exaggeration.

Well don't be offended If I point out the arguments where you support DC.

YOU on the other hand support your jerk-off material FF 99%.

Now its jerk off material? And no one respects me? listen to your childish comments.

It usually goes like:

Reed will figure something out.

Supernova

Bubble in the Brain.

Not much is it?

Does it usually? Please show me with some examples. U don't know anything about F4. It usually ends with some kind of sacrifice or compromise. F4 characters are depicted as very vulnerable and human compared to most comic book heroes.

I assume ANYONE who is more powerful than ANYONE has more than likely chance of winning.

Well in the F4 books thats not the case. If that simple equation works for DC books and it entertains u then great.

Tony Stark
Please. I'm a fan. You're fanboy with appreciably indepth knowledge of Marvel and absolutely no knowledge of DC. I know both to make a knowledgeable statement.

You state something like this:

"The FF has faced worse. DC is so lame. FF wins"

Which is why I don't respect you or your friend Tony.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

No don't say it like that Waco.

You don't respect me.

That truly hurts.

NOT.

As if your opinion has ever meant anything on this site.

Wynndar is 100% correct.

You are a THING hater.

It's OK to admit it.

And it's not as if people over rate The THING.

You under rate him.

He is what he is.

CL100 strength
Top 1% of all fighters in Marvel
Top 1% in durability
The best pilot in Marvel
Part of the best TEAM to ever be dawn in a comic book.
And of course your favorite he has THE BIGGEST HEART OF ALL!
(meaning he never quits.)

Like i said he is what he is.

Deal with it.

cool

Draco69
What About those threads? If the F4 can beat omnipotent cosmics in Marvel, why not strong earthling's in DC?

With prep. Luck. Plot devices. Powerful allies. And a good writer.

Unfortuately a majority of these are nullified in the KMC Versus Forums.

Well however you want to describe yourself, it doesn't look good that you go out of your way to make threads designed for the Thing to lose.

Maybe. I don't see anyone but your sorry butt complaining about it.

Well don't be offended If I point out the arguments where you support DC.

Why do you actively assume that I "support" DC? Is there some kinda war going on? Please. You foolishly chose a side. I'm neutral believe it or not. I support the people who win.

Now its jerk off material? And no one respects me? listen to your childish comments.

If it's such a "childish" comment, why respond to it? You just can't do good comebacks? wink

Does it usually? Please show me with some examples. U don't know anything about F4. It usually ends with some kind of sacrifice or compromise. F4 characters are depicted as very vulnerable and human compared to most comic book heroes.

Here's an example above. How the hell can humanity and vulnerability help them win a fight in KMC Forums?

Here's the answer: It doesn't do dipshit.

Well in the F4 books thats not the case. If that simple equation works for DC books and it entertains u then great.

In comics in general it's not the case. Here in KMC Land? Most of the time it is.

Draco69
Originally posted by Tony Stark

Waco? You mean Wacko. Spell correctly, little man.

You don't respect me.

NOBODY respects you. Please. If I did a poll for the biggest and nonsensical fanboy in KMC Forums you'd get the crown, tiara and sceptor.

That truly hurts.

Sorry. sad

NOT.

Thy prudish sarcasm is lost on me.

To most people, yes. Ask around. You'll find that they ignore your ass most of the time. Except K3VIL. He puts you in your place. Down, down, below.

Wynndar is 100% correct.

On this issue? More like 0%.

On other issues? Ranging between 10 to 80% If it concerns Marvel.

You are a THING hater.

First off, do you know how pathetic you are by captilizing the Thing? Has your fanboyism reached the point of religous worship?

Second off, no. I'm not a Thing (lower case!) hater. There's nothing to hate about him. I'm rather neutral about him. I AM hating on Thing fanboys because they think he can beat EVERYONE. Sound familar?

It's OK to admit it.

Sure. After you admit you're a Thing fanboy with no sense whatsoever.

*snort*

laughing

Honey, add your name to the list of people who overrate the Thing.

You under rate him.

He is what he is.

Oh Lord. Here we go. Tony Stark's "THE THING" pastoral service...

CL100 strength

I accept that.

*pfft*

Please! Listen to yourself. Oh yeeaaaah. Thing's right on Gamora and Mantis' level.

Hah!

Top 1% in durability

*double pfft*

Hah!

Suuuuure. He's right up there with Thanos and Juggernaut.

The best pilot in Marvel

Maybe.

Your opinion. And not a very popular one. I'm afraid the X-ers would disagree.

Of course! His HEART! Dear Lord! How could I be so blind to underestimate the Thing. His HEART! With his HEART he can beat the Living Tribunal and the Presence combined!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hardly. You vastly overrating his abilities.

Deal with it.

Dealt with. Your mental issues on the other hand. Hooooooo-boy. You need serious help. Like Xavier help, dude. wink

And so endth Pastor Tony Stark's service on the THING. Next Tuesday please join Tony Stark and.......well just Tony Stark in a circle jerk in honor of our lord and savior the THING.

cool

sick

Wynndar
roll eyes (sarcastic)

You don't respect me.

That truly hurts.

NOT.

Wynndar is 100% correct.

You are a THING hater.

It's OK to admit it.

You under rate him.

He is what he is.

CL100 strength
Top 1% in durability
The best pilot in Marvel

Deal with it.

cool

HAHAHA

That was hilarious...."NO...dont say it like that" HAHAHA

Comebacks Waco? Thats not the point of this thread. I dont know anything about you to perform the character assasination you attempt on me. Honestly, Im about to graduate...

Ultimately, Im a Thing and F4 Fan. Your a DC fan. Its ok. Thats the difference between you and I. I admit that me and Tony are going to argue in Thing's favor. Cresh and Jinzin argue for Wolverine. You argue in favor of the JLA. Its ok...I dont hold it against you personally.

Wynndar
Waco? You mean Wacko. Spell correctly, little man.

NOBODY respects you. Please. If I did a poll for the biggest and nonsensical fanboy in KMC Forums you'd get the crown, tiara and sceptor.

Sorry. sad

Thy prudish sarcasm is lost on me.

To most people, yes. Ask around. You'll find that they ignore your ass most of the time. Except K3VIL. He puts you in your place. Down, down, below.

On this issue? More like 0%.

On other issues? Ranging between 10 to 80% If it concerns Marvel.

First off, do you know how pathetic you are by captilizing the Thing? Has your fanboyism reached the point of religous worship?

Second off, no. I'm not a Thing (lower case!) hater. There's nothing to hate about him. I'm rather neutral about him. I AM hating on Thing fanboys because they think he can beat EVERYONE. Sound familar?

Sure. After you admit you're a Thing fanboy with no sense whatsoever.

*snort*

laughing

Honey, add your name to the list of people who overrate the Thing.

You under rate him.

Oh Lord. Here we go. Tony Stark's "THE THING" pastoral service...

I accept that.

*pfft*

Please! Listen to yourself. Oh yeeaaaah. Thing's right on Gamora and Mantis' level.

Hah!

*double pfft*

Hah!

Suuuuure. He's right up there with Thanos and Juggernaut.

Maybe.

Your opinion. And not a very popular one. I'm afraid the X-ers would disagree.

Of course! His HEART! Dear Lord! How could I be so blind to underestimate the Thing. His HEART! With his HEART he can beat the Living Tribunal and the Presence combined!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hardly. You vastly overrating his abilities.

Dealt with. Your mental issues on the other hand. Hooooooo-boy. You need serious help. Like Xavier help, dude. wink

And so endth Pastor Tony Stark's service on the THING. Next Tuesday please join Tony Stark and.......well just Tony Stark in a circle jerk in honor of our lord and savior the THING.

sick

This sh!t is hilarious

Draco69

Comebacks Waco? Thats not the point of this thread. I dont know anything about you to perform the character assasination you attempt on me. Honestly, Im about to graduate..

.......First of you're quoting the wrong guy......and I'm rather unsure of who you are talking about.

Ultimately, Im a Thing and F4 Fan. Your a DC fan. Its ok. Thats the difference between you and I. I admit that me and Tony are going to argue in Thing's favor. Cresh and Jinzin argue for Wolverine. You argue in favor of the JLA. Its ok...I dont hold it against you personally.

PEACE. big grin

And I'm more of Wonder Woman fan than anything else. Actually the one thing we have in common is complete and utter devotion to a character.

Draco69
This sh!t is hilarious

Thank you! big grin

Wynndar
I posted Tony's quote cuz i thought it was hilarious for some reason. But Im glad we can agree to be different.

Draco69
I posted Tony's quote cuz i thought it was hilarious for some reason.

Most of what he says is hilarious. And annoying.

But Im glad we can agree to be different.

Ditto.

Parallex
I kinda thought that Wonder Woman could handle tha Thing as easily as Superman could or close. However tha really intense fight has happened in this thread and got nothin to do wit tha Thing or WW.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.