Colossus and Thing versus Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
its clobberin time!

Wynndar
I hate to see herc get treated like this but Thing and Colossus would take him down.

olympian
Wich version? Current?

Kind of even. None of the two are as strong or stronger. Then Ben has the skills to compete but Peter doesnt.

If Herk plays for the win he takes the majority. If he plays for the sport or game, they take it.

If this was immortal the difference would be slight bigger.

Wynndar
Yea I agree about the fighting. Thing and Herc have both hung out in the periphery of Hulk and Thor class. Herc and Thing have both beat Wonderman. They both demonstrate a great combination of strength and skill. I think their current versions would make a good match up.

olympian
Definatlly. Heard about the new ongoing by Sloot? Good things must be in the horizon.

Wynndar
Sloot? explain

olympian
Dan slott. The writer of She Hulk. Hes due to write an ongoing or a mini (think its an ongoing tho) of Thing.

Wynndar
Ah slott....Is he going to do the next volume of She Hulk coming out soon? I think I've heard something about another mini on the Thing...something longer with continuity like the one in the 80's that lasted 3 years.

olympian
I think he will do both. Wich are good news. He rocks as a writter.

Wynndar
Yea modern Thing deserves his own book.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.