ROTS Obi-Wan vs. TPM Obi-Wan, AOTC Obi-Wan, and ANH Obi-Wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The_Executor
Battle of the Obi-Wans! Can General Kenobi take down his three inferior selves?

Darth Faunus
What the hell? ANH Obi-Wan could take him alone.

Darth_Glentract
Hasn't this been done before?

Vapaad_Master
I dunno...ROTS Obi-Wan is pretty hardcore, but hey, he is fighting three other versions of himself, one of whom is his future self and knows him pretty well. If the trio can fight effectively like a team, I say General Kenobi is toppled.

Vapaad_Master
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
What the hell? ANH Obi-Wan could take him alone.

How so? He hasn't fought for a very long time by ANH.

Darth_Glentract
He likes to PWN sand people and has been studying under the Jawas.

Seriously though, its called muscle memory. I don't think he would be much worse after 20 years. Look at Ulic. Twenty years without the force and he was still able to use a lightsaber well enough to beat a Jedi.

Vapaad_Master
How powerful was the Jedi?

Nai Fohl
Originally posted by Vapaad_Master
How so? He hasn't fought for a very long time by ANH.

Dooku hasn't fought for a huge amount of time (basically pre TPM) in AotC times and still was able to kick Anakin and Obi-Wan around. ANH Obi-Wan alone would kill ROTS Obi-Wan because:

- being wiser
- having probably developed more force knowledge (and power)
- having perfected form III and having even more patience than ROTS Obi-Wan in fighting.

See...if they had the technology back in the 70s Obi-Wan vs Vader in ANH would have been hell of a fight - just think about the fact that Obi-Wan is 25 years younger in ANH than Dooku is in ROTS.

Vapaad_Master
Though I know almost nothing about Ulic, I have heard that he stalemated Exar Kun, who is leagues above ROTS Obi-Wan.

Darth_Glentract
This wasn't Uber-Kun, and Marka ended the fight prematurly(why does he always do that?).

Like Nai said, he probably was a little better in saber skills and a lot in force skills. Remember, he was already THE DEFENITIVE MASTER or Soresu by ep3.

Vapaad_Master
Originally posted by Nai Fohl
Dooku hasn't fought for a huge amount of time (basically pre TPM) in AotC times and still was able to kick Anakin and Obi-Wan around. ANH Obi-Wan alone would kill ROTS Obi-Wan because:

- being wiser
- having probably developed more force knowledge (and power)
- having perfected form III and having even more patience than ROTS Obi-Wan in fighting.

See...if they had the technology back in the 70s Obi-Wan vs Vader in ANH would have been hell of a fight - just think about the fact that Obi-Wan is 25 years younger in ANH than Dooku is in ROTS.

I stand corrected, thanks for clearing that up. So ROTS Obi is toast.

The_Executor
Oh my bad guys. Like Vapaad Master, I too thought ANH Obi-Wan was weak lol. Let's take him away then, leaving it to be rots obi vs. tpm and aotc obi, who takes it?

Vapaad_Master
Originally posted by The_Executor
Oh my bad guys. Like Vapaad Master, I too thought ANH Obi-Wan was weak lol. Let's take him away then, leaving it to be rots obi vs. tpm and aotc obi, who takes it?

Now you have more of a battle rather than a lop-sided ass kicking. Now I will have to go with ROTS Obi, simply because he is more powerful, more experienced and hey, it's his two former selves. He'd know them inside out, enough to exploit weaknesses and beat them, he takes this.

Darth Nhilus
ANH Obi-Wan could take ROTS Obi-Wan alone. But ROTS Obi could probably beat the other two. Unless he had been killed by ANH Obi-Wan first. lol

darthsith19
Well, Anakin is stronger than Obi-Wan in ROTS (Anakin, not Vader). Also (according to Anakin) he is twice as powerful in ROTS than he was in AOTC. Now, Both AOTC and TPM Obi-Wan are stronger than Anakin as in AOTC so that means they should be able to take ROTS Anakin, right? And if Anakin is stronger than Obi-Wan (ROTS) that means they could also take out Obi-Wan.

JaehSkywalker
ROTC Obi-wan has a little chance with the ANH version of himself, but could easily defeat first two....

Tiberius
Originally posted by Darth Nhilus
ANH Obi-Wan could take ROTS Obi-Wan alone. But ROTS Obi could probably beat the other two. Unless he had been killed by ANH Obi-Wan first. lol Did you see A new hope? Just look at the duel in ANH and then look at the duel in ROTS. wink

CobbleR
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
ROTC Obi-wan has a little chance with the ANH version of himself, but could easily defeat first two....
I didn't know Obi-wan was in ROTC. I didn't know there was an ROTC in Star Wars.

Rand al'Thor
Originally posted by CobbleR
I didn't know Obi-wan was in ROTC. I didn't know there was an ROTC in Star Wars.

Must be the Return of the Clones that Lucas was talking about stick out tongue

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Rand al'Thor
Must be the Return of the Clones that Lucas was talking about stick out tongue

fifty years after ROTJ, the clones have risen again....

CobbleR
This is a stupid question but aren't the Storm Troopers the Clones?

Rand al'Thor
Originally posted by CobbleR
This is a stupid question but aren't the Storm Troopers the Clones?

Naw the Storm Troopers are Jedi in disguse stick out tongue

Illustrious
Originally posted by Rand al'Thor
Naw the Storm Troopers are Jedi in disguse stick out tongue

Ahh, so that's why they were so incompetent at shooting at Luke, they didn't really want to kill him.

Rand al'Thor
Originally posted by Illustrious
Ahh, so that's why they were so incompetent at shooting at Luke, they didn't really want to kill him.

Of course. They vallently lay down there lives so that the farmboy might live to become the hated NJO Luke.

CobbleR
That clears so much up for me. I had my suspisions but never had any solid proof.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.