Harry Potter and the goblet of fire sign up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HorseRiderxoxo
k k k

TheQuincy
do u have permission for this?

HorseRiderxoxo
if u want to be in it sign up hear! i am going out to my friends so i wont be back till 10 but u could still sign up. u could also make up names to smile

ill make up one ill be lizzy

thrid year

long blonde hair blue eyes

HorseRiderxoxo
o im srry my friend is hear and we were just about to go to her house and she wanted to make a rp but she didnt read the permission thing im really srry we will go ask now

Liquid_Fire
Man that blows, this is pretty much got a 95% chance of getting closed, PM Ushgarak and tell him people are really interested in this, I know they will. I have two or three friends that will join in a flash.

Also, please all be in the third year, it will make my job as a "special" teacher easier.

Also if you or ur friend has MSN i can get you into contact with some other RPers I know and we can RP at another site where I know you will get permission. Dont worry I aint to stalker either. stick out tongue

Liquid_Fire
this is excellent, Ive always wanted to beat the living piss out of snape.

Gabrial
How come no-one is writing??? it looks like it will be a good thread.

riku harada
Originally posted by Liquid_Fire
this is excellent, Ive always wanted to beat the living piss out of snape.
laughing out loud
could i be hermione? if not, i have another character i can play.

Liquid_Fire
I dont think she asked permission.

Liquid_Fire
Name: Lothar

lolololololol

HorseRiderxoxo
hi people srry but im still waiting if we can do this i just wish my friend read the thing first! lol

Liquid_Fire
Your chances are slim....

Man that blows, this is pretty much got a 95% chance of getting closed, PM Ushgarak and tell him people are really interested in this, I know they will. I have two or three friends that will join in a flash.

Also, please all be in the third year, it will make my job as a "special" teacher easier.

Also if you or ur friend has MSN i can get you into contact with some other RPers I know and we can RP at another site where I know you will get permission. Dont worry I aint to stalker either.

HorseRiderxoxo
k

riku harada
oh well.

HorseRiderxoxo
i just pm him wen i get the answer ill post it up!

riku harada
Originally posted by HorseRiderxoxo
i just pm him wen i get the answer ill post it up!
uh... ush doesn't like being PMed about rps. he likes having them in the request fthread and getting support for it.

HorseRiderxoxo
o thats bad lol

HorseRiderxoxo
well i g2g ill be on tomorrow

terra grl 123
i'll be this one i made up.
name:Mandy
Year:3rd
Hair a black,a lil bit past her shoulders
Eye color:lavender

terra grl 123
i meant...
her hair is black,it's shoulder length,and from her chin down it's red.

HorseRiderxoxo
ok we are just waiting for if we can do u could read what happened

terra grl 123
ok.

Liquid_Fire
Anything happening yet?

terra grl 123
nope.

Liquid_Fire
at least it aint been closed

cutie959
yea,cause no none's talking,thank god it hasn't.

Liquid_Fire
This hasnt been closed, maybe we should start anyways...ill PM ush.

cutie959
oh then we'll start.

Liquid_Fire
Did I miss anything?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.