ROTS Yoda V.S. ROTJ Luke and ROTS Anakin skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Nhilus
I give this to Yoda. Anakin hasn't reached his full potential yet and luke isn't as powerful,............ yet.

Nai Fohl
Yoda would simply OWN them...

Makashi
This fight would most likely go like this; The duel starts with Yoda throwing Luke back like Dooku did to Obi and Yoda and Anakin duel. Anakin gets owned by the insane muppet.

Darth Nhilus
Yoda is far more superior. I am sure he could force push them back so hard that they would be knocked unconcious and if they were a threat yoda would kill them. Because it is not the jedi way to kill an unarmed opponet.

Darth Faunus
He could just avoid all their attacks until they get pissed off and kill eachother. . .

Darth_Janus
Agreed. Yoda pwns this lot.

Luke Is Better
no i say it goes like this:

anakin and luke walk into the council room yoda is standing there with his back to them. anakin signals to luke to go for the attack luke charges yoda yoda does a back flip onto lukes head sits up there and hits luke a couple times then anakin gets mad slashes down at yoda who jumps away so fast that anakin cuts luke in half then yoda rolls up to anakin before he can regroup from killing his friend yoda cuts his balls off and force shoves them down his throat and slowly but surely dies

Darth_Janus
Shut up. You shouldn't be allowed to have a computer.

Luke Is Better
touche

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.