Dooku/Yoda VS Mace/Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sorgo
All are "Revenge of the sith" and the duel is placed in the middle of the Tatooine desert.

Darth Somebody
Yoda > Sidious
Mace = Dooku

Yoda and Dooku take Mace.

I think this is how it works. And this is a ridiculous thread. Mace is weaker than Yoda. Sidious is weaker than Yoda. Mace is equal to, or slightly weaker than Dooku.

Which makes me wonder why you teamed them up as you did.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Darth Somebody
Yoda > Sidious
Mace = Dooku

Yoda and Dooku take Mace.

I think this is how it works. And this is a ridiculous thread. Mace is weaker than Yoda. Sidious is weaker than Yoda. Mace is equal to, or slightly weaker than Dooku.

Which makes me wonder why you teamed them up as you did.

Keep on wondering, Gurly man.

Darth Faunus
Chinchillas pwn. . .

Darth_Janus
They sure do.

Darth Faunus
The Sacreligious Sand-Mounts of the Jawas!! We'd take Womp Rats, but they're dirty. No sense of personal hygiene.

Darth_Janus
Damn, from your comment on the other board, I have the TMNT theme caught in my head.

Darth Faunus
Lol. . . What comment?

Darth_Janus
The Teenage Mutant Ninja Jawas...

Darth Faunus
Ah. . . lol.

Darth_Janus
Jawas in a half-robe.... Jawa power! They're the world's most fearsome, fighting teens. They're heroes in a half-robe, and they're mean! When stupid ewoks attack, these jawa boys don't cut no slack! Teenage Mutant Ninja Jawas... (refrain)

Darth_Janus
That just goes to show how repetitive that song was. I remembered it, despite not having heard it in ten years or more.

Darth Faunus
I've heard that they have a cartoon now. My cousin has its theme song on an iPod. . . Pathetic life form, that one.

Darth_Janus
Well, everything retro is suddenly 'cool'. Like skateboards. Dude, we had skateboards in the seventies, in the eighties. They still suck. Tony Hawk may be good, but everyone else is a wannabe, and if you work so hard that you're not a wannabe, then you need to think about your future, since no one retires with pension from playing with a board on wheels.

And don't get me started on every other idiot having That Seventies Look... Kids with greasy hair, long in the back and over their ears, combed over like they're auditioning for a ... oh lord...

Headache. Argh. I so hate stupid trends. Everyone, just be yourselves. Don't aspire to be something that was already done. Who needs forty sets of tires when there's only one car?

Darth Faunus
Um. . .

Darth_Janus
Sorry, anger issues. Not being a trend sheep, I tend to run into a lot of people who show up with those studded belts and bracelets one day, and a beanie the next, or whatever is cool. And I couldn't help but think to myself- if wearing a condom on your head was cool, would this person do that too?

Darth Faunus
I wouldn't doubt in the least. smile

Sorgo
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Sorry, anger issues. Not being a trend sheep, I tend to run into a lot of people who show up with those studded belts and bracelets one day, and a beanie the next, or whatever is cool. And I couldn't help but think to myself- if wearing a condom on your head was cool, would this person do that too?

Chill. The whole Stereotypical-copycat-personality is ahted by all of us sane people, so relax. You're not alone, Janus.

And Chinchillas PWN! What do you think Jawas are under the hood?

CHINCHILLAS!

Darth_Janus
lmfao!

Viva Chinchilla!

Darth Faunus
Lmao

Sorgo
I own four of the little b4ast4rds in real life.

Father: Max = Nine years old
Mother: Stacy = Seven years old
Son: Sunny = 10 months old
Son: Rocko = 10 Months old

Chinchillas that were birthed from Max and stacy that i gave to my aunty Lisa.....

Son: Kenobi = four years old
Daughter: Skippy = Four years old

darthsith19
Dooku vs. Yoda = Yoda
Sidious vs. Mace = Sidious
Yoda vs. Sidious = Could go either way depending on the situation but I'll say Sidious since he won in ROTS

OR

Dooku vs. Mace = Mace
Sidious vs. Yoda = Same as above
Sidious vs. Mace = Sidious (unless Yoda can survive long enough that they can double team on Sidious, but the duel with Dooku would be long and hard)

Sorgo
You never provide points to why who would win against who. All you do is this equalized bullshit. Here, let me join....

Three younglings vs. Dooku = Three younglings
50 Cent Vs. Kenobi = 50 Cent
Armless Ewok vs. Mace = Armless Ewok

atlant80
i want in
Green Day vs Sith empire= green day pwn

Sorgo
KEEP ROLLIN', ROLLIN', ROLLIN, ROLLIN'!

DOOKU.NET

Darth_Janus
I knew Fiddy Cent could pwn Jedi.

BTW, Sorgo, that link you gave me the other day didn't work.

Sorgo
I knew Fiddy Cent could pwn Jedi.

BTW, Sorgo, that link you gave me the other day didn't work.

Check my pro-filio, homey. It's in thurrr.

Darth_Janus
Word, foo. I'll sign up when I get home tonight, since I'm at work.

Sorgo
Word, foo. I'll sign up when I get home tonight, since I'm at work.

Did yoo check oot www.dooku.net?

Darth_Janus
Nice animation. But it eats up this crappy work computer. The thing won't load properly.

darthsith19
I have tons of prrof in other theads. I don't think I need to post the same prrof in every thread. If I've posted it once I shouldn't need to post it again. I've posted it way more than one time and if you fail to take in that I have supplied decent proof, well, that's not my fault. You seem to have less proof on your part, saying Dooku could defeat anybody. Have I not spent lots of time explaining why Sidious could beat Mace? And it doesn't take a genius to figure out Yoda could beat Dooku. I've posted tons of prrof as to why mace would beat Dooku.

Darth_Janus
Actually, the burden of proof is on you. If you post it once in some thread and expect everyone else to read it there, at least post the link. If you think you're too good, don't expect people to take your word for it.

Fishy
Originally posted by darthsith19
I have tons of prrof in other theads. I don't think I need to post the same prrof in every thread. If I've posted it once I shouldn't need to post it again. I've posted it way more than one time and if you fail to take in that I have supplied decent proof, well, that's not my fault. You seem to have less proof on your part, saying Dooku could defeat anybody. Have I not spent lots of time explaining why Sidious could beat Mace? And it doesn't take a genius to figure out Yoda could beat Dooku. I've posted tons of prrof as to why mace would beat Dooku.

Strange, because I can't find anything... Please repost it here, I want to see.

Lord Simus
I believe he said something about Dark Rendezvous stating Windu could defeat Dooku.

Lord Janus
Funny, me and Faunus read that book and we didn't get that impression.

Rand al'Thor
Originally posted by Lord Janus
Funny, me and Faunus read that book and we didn't get that impression.
zOMG Janus you changed your screename! eek!

Lord Janus
I did. I put in the request at 3 PM eastern. Raz pwns. He changed it in like five hours. Woot!

Rand al'Thor
Hey since when are you the High Priest of Artoo? I thought that was Illustrious's job.

Lord Janus
No, he's Lord Highpriest. He's the head honcho of the Artoo religion. I am just given an honorary rank because of my lofty position within the Sith jawa order.

Ogami Itto
sorry to sound like a dumbass but what does "pwn" mean

Lord Janus
It's a typo of "own", which is a slang title for basically whuppin' someone's ass, especially in a video game online. So "pwn" is the total online geek term for own, as in "I pwned ur ass, zOMG! lol!!!@!!@!"

Rand al'Thor
Originally posted by Ogami Itto
sorry to sound like a dumbass but what does "pwn" mean

I've gotta ask the same question. What does pwn mean?

Ogami Itto
so its intentionally spelt wrong?? how did that come about??

i take it its a USA thing!

Rand al'Thor
Originally posted by Ogami Itto
so its intentionally spelt wrong?? how did that come about??

i take it its a USA thing!

And just where are you from? Japan?

atlant80
yea it most likely is and mad

Ogami Itto
whats with the pissed off smilie atlant80??

atlant80
i'm american

Ogami Itto
and that pisses u off??

atlant80
you said its American and you pretty much said its stupid i take it that you mean only an American would be stupid enough to think that up

Ogami Itto
when did i mention stupid???i was honestly inquiring about a word i didm't understand!!!

atlant80
you pretty much said its stupid

Ogami Itto
when i said i take it its an american thing, i was meaning the use of the word pwn! not that mispelling was an american thinng!

if thats what u mean

atlant80
ohhhh sorry then but there are non americans here that use it

Ogami Itto
its ok big grin buti also meant the origin of the word was an american thing

Lord Janus
It is, from an American kid online trying to spell own and getting pwn, and it just caught on. Personally, I find it amusing.

Darth Faunus
'Pwn' is the brainchild of online ingenious represented by the Jawa Lords. It was coined as a term during the Great Ewok Wars, during which several expert verbal combatants utilized their talents to stave off the blibbering, nonsensical beings that were the Furballs of Endor. Upon victory, the Jawas would, in a cry of victory, state 'You've been PWN3D!!!'

Dimmimar
Wouldn't the translation be "ootini!" ?

Lord Janus
Our official spelling is Oooteenie. However, utinni and Ootini are variants. And if you're Slavic, slap a ski on the end of it.

Oooteenieski!

Sorgo
Originally posted by Lord Janus
It is, from an American kid online trying to spell own and getting pwn, and it just caught on. Personally, I find it amusing.

So, he spelled pwn, and pwned everyone, but pwned himself at the same time from the typo. What Pwnage!

Darth Faunus
Chinchilla pwnage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.