what to do with new orleans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hawkwind
wow that is seriously a messed up situation.what do you think should be done?
i think it would be a good idea to raise the city above sea level.this could be done by taking all the wreckage and using it as landfill.get some professionals in there add a lot of concrete and steel and build a brand new cityi figure we could make a new new orleans in 3-4 years if enough people busted @$$ to do so.
what are your ideas?

§pearhead
let's worry about getting those people's lives back on track before anything.

ah yes...I have an idea, let's rely less on oil

EsteemedLeader
i think we should turn it into a giant camp. and no, i dont mean tents and marshmallows...

hawkwind
would you say its more important for police to worry about rescue efforts or to stop looters.

hawkwind
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
i think we should turn it into a giant camp. and no, i dont mean tents and marshmallows... what do you mean by camp exactly?

§P0oONY
Forget New Orleans... It was a disaster waiting to happen, They should just relocate the people elsewhere.

§pearhead
rescue people.

most of what's left to steal is ruined anyway

Neo_Version 7
Spearhead eek!

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by hawkwind
would you say its more important for police to worry about rescue efforts or to stop looters.

thats easy. rescue efforts. the looters that take food and stuff are allowed to, and the ones stealing TVs and stuff are gonna die anyway, since they were too busy grabbing TVs to get food. and why add to the death toll? do us a favor...

dont shoot looters, save your bullets for yourselves when the hunger sets in, and no rescue is in sight... stick out tongue

Pielover666
Originally posted by hawkwind
The sherrifs and all that crap can kill looters on sight.
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
i think we should turn it into a giant camp. and no, i dont mean tents and marshmallows...
God, I can't stand you "evilness" you want to seem evil, yet you're far from it....far from it. You like a ****ing racist referring to those concentration camps. Bizatch, you should be shot in the leg for such inhumanity, like those looters will be.

§pearhead
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Spearhead eek!

that's me.

hawkwind
i figure its pretty much a no man's land now.everybody for themself type situation . pretty damn tragic.80%underwater.wow.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Pielover666
God, I can't stand you "evilness" you want to seem evil, yet you're far from it....far from it. You like a ****ing racist referring to those concentration camps. Bizatch, you should be shot in the leg for such inhumanity, like those looters will be.

I agree there...

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Pielover666

im definitely not a Nazi for the most obvious reason...

WindDancer
Go here:http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t363976.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.