~mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Saratn
THIS IS FOR THOSE WHO ALREADY HAVE A CHARACTER IN THE CHARACTER CREATION THREAD. AND THAT THEY ARE WITH THE DEADLY ALLIANCE.

STORY LINE: The deadly Alliance recently found scrolls that tell about the Dragon King. With it they can resurrect him for a second time. They have the scroll but they cannot read it. all they know is that they need three artifacts to do something...for it shows three pictures on the scroll. but soon they realize that Raiden found out about their plan. the Deadly Alliance begin training vigorously while Quan Chi searches for the first artifact. (their are also a limited amount of the cronies you can use. ((sorry don't remember the names.)) they will be anounced at the beginning of each mission)
The scene starts off with The Deadly Alliance. Quan Chi is gone momentarily. I will anounce when he comes back.

Family_guy725
(where in deadly alliance are we like what part?)

DarkC
I'd probably want to be on the good side. Sub Zero or Ermac.

Saratn
(what do you mean? i am still putting together the good side, just thinking of a catchy title and also i am going to make something for the neural side)

JacopeX
((ok, ill think of how to start myself))

Family_guy725
Originally posted by JacopeX
((ok, ill think of how to start myself))
((yeah im still not sure where i should start))

JacopeX
::Liu Kang and Kung Lao train at wuhsi academy with Master Bo Rai cho. They were informed by raiden that the Deadly Alliance was planning to Ressurect the Dragon King. Liu Kang was training very well and Kung Lao was learning how to really master the whirl wing kick. Bo rai cho tought the Warriors well::

Bo Rai cho: Ahh...Very good you two. You both make excellent combatants

Liu Kang: Thanks Master Bo rai cho...I appreciate of all the hard training you gave me to become what I am today

Kung Lao: You have thought me well on my moves and now I have spirit and use it in fights. Thank you...

Bo Rai cho: Dont worry you two, soon the deadly alliance will come to fight against you, but just remembr everything I thought you and this will help you win.

Family_guy725
((So im kinda lost where are we again has raiden fought the deadly alliance yet?))

JacopeX
(( not yet))

Family_guy725
(( not yet))
((ok i still havent played deadly alliance in like forever i own like all except that one lol so has scorps even had elders come to him?))

JacopeX
((No but he has no allies and his enmies are Quan Chi, Sub Zero, Drahmin, moloch.))

Family_guy725
((ok he joins the good guys towards the end of deadly alliance doesnt he?))

JacopeX
((No, he stays neatural))

Blood_Flower

Nyria
((So that means my character Keliah cant enter until after the dragon king is reborn))

Family_guy725
Originally posted by Blood_Flower

(i cant remember but he was definatley in the last one)

JacopeX
((Thats why im gonna wait until Shang stung and quanchi kill me. I have the game and i know exactly how it happened but he will ressurect later when the dragon king comes back. The dragon will come back like when most of deadly alliance is dead and raidens warriors are dead, The only people left would be shang stung, and quanchi ahainst Raiden. And then the dragon king comes. Thats its gonna happen if u want to))

Blood_Flower

JacopeX
((Oh but the dragon king wasnt on deadly alliance.

Family_guy725
Scorpion had been training day after day preparing for what was to come

Saratn
((if anyone else wants to run it just let me know, because i don't think i am doing to good.))

Family_guy725
~well im guessing if you dont run it jacopex would be the best choice for the job~

Blood_Flower

Blood_Flower

Family_guy725
Originally posted by Blood_Flower

~what are you talking about~

Saratn
(i'll pm jacopex then. i am new to making my own rpg, and i don't think i made it the way i wanted to be.)

Saratn
i just have one thing to say blood flower....that was a bit rude. this is my first thread opened here, so you can cut me some slack. i thought my idea was good, and so did a few others. if you didn't like how i was doing it you could've helped me a little instead of holding it back. and if you didn't like how i was doing it why are you still here?

Family_guy725
ooooohh bloodflower just got served thumbup

Blood_Flower

Saratn
(this isn't following the video games ok. it is made up...and the Deadly Alliance is trying to resseruct him. but of course you didn't take the time to read it over...)

JacopeX
((Ok ill take the job and I read the story. Ok it has to do with the deadly alliance and what they do. No porblem. ill be here until 2.))

Blood_Flower

JacopeX
((Ok lets start then))

Blood_Flower

Family_guy725
(yes where)

JacopeX
((Ok, Liu kang and Kung Lao are at Earthrealm, Wushi Academy training. Shang stung is about to kill Liu Kang))

((Scorpion, you will start in the netherealm, with Shirai ryu))

((Glacier, since youre a lin Kuei warrior, they are earthrealm clan, so you will be at earthrealm with the Lin Kuei))

((Im just saying how it really started, and if any one wants to know how to start, let me know by pming me))

feralboy
were do i fit in at

JacopeX
(9Let me check youre character, hold on))

JacopeX
((Fujin and Raiden will be at the heavens to find out that liu kang will be killed. And then Raiden will gather all the of his warriors and ask them to help him defeat the Deadly alliance. Fujin will be raidens assistant))

Saratn
((and reptile?))

Family_guy725
~where does quan chi go and who is shiria ryu~

JacopeX
((Quanchi right now is gonna escape the netherealm, through a portal, then he unlocks the secrets of the ancient mouve stone, discovering the undefeatable army of the dragon king, and teams up with shang stung to form an alliance. They both assaasinate and kill shaokan. Then they go to kill Liu Kang and take souls from the dead and puts it in the body of the undefeatable army))

((Reptile, well you at outworld hunting down Cyrax and nitara, to seek revenge))

JacopeX
any more questions?

O yeah the Shirai Ryo is a clan scorpion is in. Its a clan of ninjas))

JacopeX
((o yeah and here are all the places

Earthrealm
Netherealm
Chaosrealm
Outworld
Realm of order
Edenia

Family_guy725
any more questions?

O yeah the Shirai Ryo is a clan scorpion is in. Its a clan of ninjas))
alright is anyone playin him?

JacopeX
((I thought u were playin him))

Family_guy725
~i was playing scorpion and quan chi~

JacopeX
((oh ok, thats cool actually cause youre gonna type both of there journeys and in the ends, they both fight. I cant wait))

Family_guy725
~yes i cant wait either~
Scorpion was deep in the netherealm training with the clan of ninjas shirai ryu

JacopeX
::Liu Kang and Kung Lao train at wuhsi academy with Master Bo Rai cho. They were informed by raiden that the Deadly Alliance was planning to Ressurect the Dragon King. Liu Kang was training very well and Kung Lao was learning how to really master the whirl wing kick. Bo rai cho tought the Warriors well::

Bo Rai cho: Ahh...Very good you two. You both make excellent combatants

Liu Kang: Thanks Master Bo rai cho...I appreciate of all the hard training you gave me to become what I am today

Kung Lao: You have thought me well on my moves and now I have spirit and use it in fights. Thank you...

Bo Rai cho: Dont worry you two, soon the deadly alliance will come to fight against you, but just remembr everything I thought you and this will help you win.

::bo rai cho walks away to get drunk somewhere. Kung Lao stepped aside to see Liu Kang train::

feralboy
fujin looks down at the world

JacopeX
::Liu Kang keeps on training, but in any minute, Quan chi and Shang stung will come::

Family_guy725
~who's playin shang tsung~

Nyria
(( Where do I start))

JacopeX
((I will playu Shang stung after Liu Kang Dies. Quanchi is still escaping the netherealm))

Family_guy725
((I will playu Shang stung after Liu Kang Dies. Quanchi is still escaping the netherealm))
((i thought scorpion was spending most of his time tortuing quan chi wasnt he?))

Blood_Flower

feralboy
~were is radian~

Blood_Flower
Glacier, was training in the forest with a few companions of his. Quickly dogding another attack. He slammed his fist into his oppenents face, sending him back towards the other side, regaining focus ready for another attack. Glacier smiled lightly and then stood in battle stance, Suddenly a dark storm was appearing in the clouds. Something wasn't right.. Glacier thought, as he focused on what was going on. Someone from the Netherhelm had opened the portal to this world! Who can it be? Glacier thought, now he shall find out soon.

Family_guy725
(did quan chi escape the netherrealm then get the unstoppable army of dragon king or get unstoppable army then escape)

Blood_Flower

Family_guy725
~ok then i shall~
Quan chi had finally escaped the netherealm relieved that he had gotten away from scorpion, he had been teleported by the elder gods and now he must kill onaga
~i havent played mk in forver at least not the newer ones how did scorpion escape again~

Blood_Flower

JacopeX
((Quanchi right now is gonna escape the netherealm, through a portal, then he unlocks the secrets of the ancient mouve stone, discovering the undefeatable army of the dragon king, and teams up with shang stung to form an alliance. They both assaasinate and kill shaokan. Then they go to kill Liu Kang and take souls from the dead and puts it in the body of the undefeatable army))

((Reptile, well you at outworld hunting down Cyrax and nitara, to seek revenge))

Family_guy725
~why did you qoute that?~

JacopeX
((I didnt want to type the whole thing over again))

Family_guy725
((i mean was there a point for putting it up here))

JacopeX
((I wanted you to read it to answer youre question))

Oh yea scorpion, well, I dont know about him , he just came back. I dont know it dosent say in the game))

Family_guy725
Quan chi had the oni hold off scorpion while he tried to escape but when he opened the portal the oni to escaped with scorpion close behind but scorpion for some odd reason was sent to another area while the oni and quan chi made there escape

JacopeX
(oh yea, lets jus go with that))

Family_guy725
(oh yea, lets jus go with that))
(um scorpion did follow quan chi)

JacopeX
((yea, in MK 4, he was taken to the netherealm with quan chi and now he had to escape))

Family_guy725
((yea, in MK 4, he was taken to the netherealm with quan chi and now he had to escape))
((ok and he did escape by following quan chi right?Was kano http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/borg.gif
in MK: decption))

JacopeX
((Nope))

Family_guy725
((nope for both of my questions?))

JacopeX
((first question,yes, second, no))

Blood_Flower

JacopeX
(Yea, any more questions?)

Blood_Flower

TheQuincy
which characters are taken?

Family_guy725
characters
scorpion
quan chi
glacier(made up)
rayden
reptile
lui kang
shang tsung(i think)
fujin

TheQuincy
(I'll enter as Kabal then. If that's cool)

Blood_Flower
[ Quan Chi, Raiden, Shang Tsung, Scorpion, Lui Kang. That's all. Well basically all the REAL MK: characters. Most of us created our own...

Family_guy725
Originally posted by TheQuincy
(I'll enter as Kabal then. If that's cool)
(sure just start wherever i guess were beginning in deadly alliance)

JacopeX
Originally posted by Family_guy725
characters
scorpion
quan chi
glacier(made up)
rayden
reptile
lui kang
shang tsung(i think)
fujin

((No, ill play liu kang, and when he dies, il play Shang stung, and my second character is Kung lao))

JacopeX
(Kabal, you will start off in chaosrealm with the black Dragon. Do you know the memebrs of trhe black Dragon))

JacopeX
::Liu kang keeps on doing kata. Kung Lao was still watching until Shang stung attacwith Quan-Chiked him from behind and was with Quan chi::

Whispers: Quan chi, attack him liu kang from behind at my signal. Go hide somewhere near by.

:messedhang stung turns into Kung Lao still watching Liu Kang doing Kata ready to kill him::

Blood_Flower

JacopeX
((I know that!)

JacopeX
:messedhang stung starts walking to Liu Kang and turns back into Shang stung, Liu Kang turns around and gets in fighting postion. Shang stung tries to punch Liu Kang, but liu kang hold his hand and kicks Shang stung hard in the gut. Blood came out of his mouth and shang stung from the bottom tried to punch him again but liu kang grabs his arm again and punches him in the faces hard. Shang stung gives Quan chi the signal to throw a skull at liu Kang::

Saratn
(reptile isn't made up...neither is jade...)

Blood_Flower
Glacier felt something wrong going on, someone from the neatherhelm had just escaped and he will find out. Who can it be? Suddenly Glacier dissapeared instantly searching for the exact place where the portal was opened. Suddenly he appeared next too a mountain where a portal was half closing already. He stayed quiet, as he heard someone in his thought speaking. Brace yourself, a war will come soon. That voice sounded familiar Glacier clenched his fist. Knowing he would have to prepare. Obviously it was Raiden, he himself is gettings ready for the war himself.

Family_guy725
Quan chi tosses the firey skull at lui kang

Saratn
Reptile was tired chasing after Cyrax and Nitara in the outer world. They had escaped him once more, and he was fed up with it. The outerworld wasn't one of his favorite spots. He would have to make due though.
Reptile: Where the hell are they?
He continued to chase after them, losing their trail for the upteenth time.

JacopeX
::Liu Kang falls down and gets hurt, Shang stung recovers his pain and walks over to grab liu kangs head. He then twists his neck and Liu Kang dies. Shang stung steals Liu Kangs soul::

::Turns to quan chi:: I heard you unlocked the secrets of the undefeatable army, you have the amulet. Lets go.

Family_guy725
Quan chi followed closely behind shang tsung
((oh and where or what does scorpion do now))

JacopeX
((Scorpion will start looking for Quan chi and ends up finding the Oni, Moloch and Drahmin))

::Quan chi and Shang stung where at shang stungs palace where the undefeatable army is at. Shang stung steals souls from the humans and puts them in the bodies of the army::

We will be unstoppable with an alliance...

Saratn
((forgot to ask...where would Jade be in all of this?))

JacopeX
((oh yea, shes in Edenia helping Kitana and Sindel with the freedom fighters. They fihtagainst Shao kahns army. hold on theres more))

JacopeX
:messedhang stung goes and finds reptile in outworld::

Family_guy725
((there coming out with a new mk me so excitedhttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/chinese.gif

JacopeX
((Yea Yea homie, MK shaolin Monks.))

Family_guy725
((Yea Yea homie, MK shaolin Monks.))
((it looks awesome dont even have to fight in an arena woohooo))

JacopeX
((Yea,cant wait till that gamer comes out. Now lets not get off topic and rp))

Family_guy725
((yes your right back to the rpg))

JacopeX
::Kung Lao wakes up next to a circle of fighters (Sonya, Jax, Sub zero, Frost, Johnny Cage) and raiden was talking to them. Kung Lao sat between Frost and Jax::

Raiden: I cannot stand ederly by and watch this evil consume the world. I had relinquished my status as elder god to return to earth against are old abmassordies. We must act now! We must stop this deadly alliance!

Blood_Flower

Saratn
:messedhang stung goes and finds reptile in outworld::
????

JacopeX
((Just go with it because im gonna try to find you to make an offer))

((Sorry for playing raiden, i wont do it again))

JacopeX
::Kung lao got up and started to get ready to fight against the deadly allaince::

JacopeX
:messedhang stung was still looking for reptile but then, he found a lava pool in the bridge. Shang stung walked to it saw a sign that this is where the Dragon king was in it but very very deep. Shang stung wanted someone to guard the egg so that no one will find it too. He hired a man named blaze to guard it. He a human lava. Blaze got into the lava pool and went all the way to the place where the dragon kings egg is at. Blaze spotted the egg and saw people with hoodis over there head bowing to the egg. Blaze was then standing behind the egg to guard it and not be seen. Meanwhile, shang stung went on looking for Reptile::

Family_guy725
((well this has died big time))

JacopeX
((Yeah, that SuX!))

Phantom Chaos
mhj3egwe4g34k aw3 v3ebaeb evAvaqygyu r

JacopeX
????????????????????????????????????????????????????

stuey
(start thsi thread keep it alive i'm freezer

JacopeX
((Freezer? hes not a mortal kombat fighter)

stuey
(OK I;M LU-KANG)

JacopeX
((sorry im already him and kung lao. I know, people got so pissed about me being liu kang and kung lao. Sorry)

stuey
so i'm freezer

JacopeX
((is he made up?))

stuey
(nope)

JacopeX
((Freezer is not a real mortal kombat character))

trademark
bump

Kurosaki Ichigo
I'm Sub-Zero! big grin

trademark
i am luke cage

Blax X
Do you mean "Johnny Cage"? Luke Cage is a super hero from Marvel.

I call jaks.

trademark
no i ment luke cage Liu Kang are the same people

JacopeX
If this is a made up chracter, then you should register him as one.

trademark
i edited

JacopeX
I already called him and Kung Lao

trademark
how we just bought this back up what ever i will be Kenshi

JacopeX
Well I have a question for you, how well do you know the story of Mortal Kombat

trademark
i know it well for the most part why you think you can do a better job then me

Blax X
oooo hes calling you out!

trademark
lol it is not even like that

JacopeX
Originally posted by trademark
i know it well for the most part why you think you can do a better job then me I never said that, i was just asking a question.

trademark
what was the point of the question

JacopeX
Because if you did have very good knowledge in Mk, me and you can take over this RP together. Quit jumping to conclusions when I ask simple questions......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.